by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

2011 NHL Playoffs

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2011 NHL Playoffs

Post  MaddMatter on April 17th 2011, 1:46 am

PhantomJB93 wrote:

Your description of watching Datsyuk just makes me more depresed about Sid and Geno, the grind-it-out back to basics hockey being played by the Pens right now is okay and it wins us most of our games but it's just not the same when there's no offensive "wizardry" as you described it...it's almost like when we score, we score on accident Crying or Very sad
Just remember they played this game without Hank and most of it without the Mule. People were worried that without Hank we would be screwed. But I said naw, truth be told, I would rather have Hank injured rather than Pav's just because Pav is such a wizard with the puck and so great defensively. But Hank is a great leader and a great player. When we get him back.....I'd be scared. Also get Mule some rest on his face, he has taken a big beating the past week.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on April 17th 2011, 2:03 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:Flyers Win...YAY
Flyers win was good. Very physical game. Refs had no control. And Bouch played well in relief, I wonder who's starting next game.
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on April 18th 2011, 9:39 pm

I got tickets to Pens/Lightning Game 5 this saturday!! I'm so excite, I've never been to a playoff game and haven't been to a game at Consol yet at all.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on April 18th 2011, 9:52 pm

Oh thats cool. I've never been to playoff hockey either. Oh BTW Flyers up 3-2 start of 3rd period, game 3 agianst Sabres
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on April 22nd 2011, 12:12 am

Damn Canucks are fucking up.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on April 22nd 2011, 1:11 am

Hopefully Pit closes this series this Saturday
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on April 22nd 2011, 1:38 pm

Whata great game BOS VS MTL last night. man I hate those Habs fans. I mean what kind fo fans boo the American national anthem? You dont see us doing that what Canadian teams coem to the states. If the US is so bad, why are you watching the NHL? Im sure there is some leagues in Canada to watch if you hate the US that bad.

Im a sox fan and I hate the Yankees but to boo another teams' country's anthem?

Thats just low.
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles on April 22nd 2011, 2:17 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Whata great game BOS VS MTL last night. man I hate those Habs fans. I mean what kind fo fans boo the American national anthem? You dont see us doing that what Canadian teams coem to the states. If the US is so bad, why are you watching the NHL? Im sure there is some leagues in Canada to watch if you hate the US that bad.

Thats just low.

ive seen Americans boo the Canadian national anthem before.

MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on April 22nd 2011, 5:21 pm

MyDirtyDangles wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:Whata great game BOS VS MTL last night. man I hate those Habs fans. I mean what kind fo fans boo the American national anthem? You dont see us doing that what Canadian teams coem to the states. If the US is so bad, why are you watching the NHL? Im sure there is some leagues in Canada to watch if you hate the US that bad.

Thats just low.

ive seen Americans boo the Canadian national anthem before.
There shouldnt be any place for that kind of shit. None at all.
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on April 23rd 2011, 1:23 am

Holy Shit. Bobby Ryan just scored the best goal I've seen all year for the Ducks. Looked like fucking Mario Shocked

PhantomReturns93

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on April 23rd 2011, 11:43 am

PhantomJB93 wrote:Holy Shit. Bobby Ryan just scored the best goal I've seen all year for the Ducks. Looked like fucking Mario Shocked

That was a sexy goal

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on April 23rd 2011, 5:19 pm

Fuck. Never going to a Pens game again. My presence = cancer

PhantomReturns93

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles on April 23rd 2011, 10:18 pm

PhantomJB93 wrote:Holy Shit. Bobby Ryan just scored the best goal I've seen all year for the Ducks. Looked like fucking Mario Shocked

best goal ive seen in a loooooong time!

MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 1st 2011, 9:59 am

Pekka. Rinne. Nuff said
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 4th 2011, 12:33 pm

GREAT officiating in the Preds vs. Canucks game last night. Second goal by Canucks, Chris Higgins draws a penalty and right after, Kesler comes in a runs right through Pekka, no call. Now he's out of the net and the Canucks score. Ya, prefectly fair. There's a delayed penalty so I guess Canucks can do whatever they want? And then Shea gets that stupid penalty when he was trying to get his stick out but the guy held it in there. Fucking bullshit
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 on May 4th 2011, 11:07 pm

Conference Finals anyone???

[23:02:48] @ at23steelers : dude, i will NOT have intercourse with your female clown banana!!.

KWick78 : I believe the best government is one that protects its homeland and doesn't let citizens hurt each other. Other than that they can fuck off.

[19:54:28] tubbs51 : oh good lord... bannana buttsex spam

Thadden wrote:
I like 'Dick In A Box'

[18:05:20] @ HurpDurpHurray : OH FUCK IT JUST HIT ME WITH ITS WOOD!

CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on May 5th 2011, 3:53 am

I'm still in the depressed/ Pissed off mode right now so FUCK! I mean, It's not that we've lost 3 in a row, its the WAY we lost them. A fucking BS 4 minute penalty in OT and after we kill the penalty we still have our PK defense out there cause we couldn't change and what do you fucking know? Off a fucking Red Wing stick into the gah damn net. Game 2? We lose by 1 goal. FUCK. Game 3? We go to OT AGAIN, the puck doesn't bounce our way one time in the 3rd/OT and they shoot the puck off of Hanks stick into the GAH DAMN NET. FUCK San Jose may be the luckiest team in the NHL right now, whoever wins between Nashville-Vancouver is going to the finals against what is likely going to be Tampa.

Fuck, them mother fucking pieces of shit FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK....FUCK

Well, seeing as it's highly highly unlikely to win 4 straight after being down 3-0. Go Tampa win the cup for Stevie.

By the way.

FUCK!

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on May 6th 2011, 7:58 pm

Alright Detroit, let's make some history. One game at a time, it all starts right meow. Chicago almost did it last round. Let's do what they couldn't.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on May 6th 2011, 10:46 pm

ONE DOWN! THREE TO GO!

Darren Helm with the Game Winner with 1:27 left.

BOTH Nick Lidstrom and Todd Bertuzzi had some SICK goals. Lidstrom bounced his off the ice like a baseball and Bert did a spinny woo dad and back handed top corner glove side. Beautiful.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on May 7th 2011, 2:33 am

The Caps and Flyers both lost. Not just lost, got swept. If the Penguins are out, thats the next best thing that can happen for me, so I guess that's cool.

PhantomReturns93

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 10th 2011, 12:23 am

Sad WHY NASHVILLE?! WHY COULDN'T YOU BEAT THEM!? Sad Sad Sad
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on May 13th 2011, 2:26 am

It's really hard for me to be upset. Just depressed. But who doesn't get depressed when the season ends. Sad 5 months away from 2011 season. Damn though, we put up a good fight, if only they didn't get some lucky bounces in games 1 and 3 (Pucks off our players sticks into the net, both in OT.) But when your missing 1 full line, I can't really complain. Seeing Bertuzzi and Cleary both go down for the game already without Mule? That was rough. I know one thing for sure. Dats and Hank are G's and Kronwall looks like he's found another gear.

Gah damn I hate seeing the season end. Especially to those San Jose fuckers. Could you guys imagine of either Vancouver or San Jose got a 3-0 series lead on each other? They both blew 3-0 series leads. Fuck. I pretty much hate everyone on that Sharks roster. Fuck Thronton, Fuck Guchi, Fuck Pavelski. Fuck Thornton that pussy ass bitch. Hate that guy.

Well there's really only one question. Will Lidstrom be back? I know Madano's retiring. I also see Draper retiring Sad it'll suck to see him go. But Helm, Eaves, Miller, Abdelkader, Kindle and Filp all should have increased roll's next year.

For now I am a Tampa Fan. Go Stevie! We'll be back next year!

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers on May 13th 2011, 8:19 am

MaddMatt wrote:It's really hard for me to be upset. Just depressed. But who doesn't get depressed when the season ends. Sad 5 months away from 2011 season. Damn though, we put up a good fight, if only they didn't get some lucky bounces in games 1 and 3 (Pucks off our players sticks into the net, both in OT.) But when your missing 1 full line, I can't really complain. Seeing Bertuzzi and Cleary both go down for the game already without Mule? That was rough. I know one thing for sure. Dats and Hank are G's and Kronwall looks like he's found another gear.

Gah damn I hate seeing the season end. Especially to those San Jose fuckers. Could you guys imagine of either Vancouver or San Jose got a 3-0 series lead on each other? They both blew 3-0 series leads. Fuck. I pretty much hate everyone on that Sharks roster. Fuck Thronton, Fuck Guchi, Fuck Pavelski. Fuck Thornton that pussy ass bitch. Hate that guy.

Well there's really only one question. Will Lidstrom be back? I know Madano's retiring. I also see Draper retiring Sad it'll suck to see him go. But Helm, Eaves, Miller, Abdelkader, Kindle and Filp all should have increased roll's next year.

For now I am a Tampa Fan. Go Stevie! We'll be back next year!

I can't believe I don't hate any of the teams left in the playoffs. I don't like the Sharks that much at all though. I am pulling for the SMUCKS!!
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on May 13th 2011, 9:45 am

at23steelers wrote:
I can't believe I don't hate any of the teams left in the playoffs. I don't like the Sharks that much at all though. I am pulling for the SMUCKS!!

There are really only 3 teams I really HATE. Chicago...just because Chicago is a piece of shit. San Jose because I fucking hate Thornton and that Gucchi fucker and Pavelski and That gutless swine Marleau (spelling?), then of course, the stupid Penguins. I mean come on. They just suck. Razz

But damn, I hate seeing the season end Sad

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on June 2nd 2011, 4:01 pm

How the fuck does that asshole Burrows get away with biting a guys finger and not miss at least 1 game?

I has alot more respect for Vacouver until last night. Tons of cheap shots and what the fuck is this? Looks like henrik sedin got shot by a sniper in teh rafters looking for a call. What kind of bullshit is that? Like i said I had alot more respect for these guys until last night. Now they are on par with montreal. Embarassed

RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum