Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NCAA Teambuilder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NCAA Teambuilder

Post  tubbs51 on July 2nd 2011, 5:28 pm

Post links or pictures of your Teambuilder created teams...

I've created 7 now since Teambuilder 12 has come out Very Happy Here they are:

Evergreen State Cougars

Taft College Mercenaries

Northern Oregon Knights

Northwest Nazarene Crusaders

Gonzaga Bulldogs

Northwest State Hawks

Olympia Tech Panthers

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 2nd 2011, 5:36 pm

i will use these has my high school teams in RTG

i am currently creating all the teams i played against in high school

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  tubbs51 on July 2nd 2011, 6:57 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:i will use these has my high school teams in RTG

i am currently creating all the teams i played against in high school

thanks man Very Happy only two are real schools and neither have football programs Razz

But yeah i cranked all 7 of those out in about 2 hours Razz

And all of them are based in the Northwest US Very Happy all of em are either in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho...

they're gonna be a part of my offline Dynasty's Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 2nd 2011, 7:16 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:i will use these has my high school teams in RTG

i am currently creating all the teams i played against in high school

thanks man Very Happy only two are real schools and neither have football programs Razz

But yeah i cranked all 7 of those out in about 2 hours Razz

And all of them are based in the Northwest US Very Happy all of em are either in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho...

they're gonna be a part of my offline Dynasty's Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC).

not bad. i just made a few school. HSHS (alma mater) AC, p-ville, mainland, and berlin. going to try and make them the teams for RTG

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  Soarindude02 on July 2nd 2011, 10:51 pm

I'm not putting any of these in my Dynasty (Besides Portland, I am changing the name to Portland State though), but, I have made them over the couple months and just like to create some interesting teams. Here are a couple, nothing great though.

Portland Piranhas
Jacksonville Rams (Lame name, I know. But I wanted to use the logo really bad!)
Tri-City Tribe
Miami Mustangs
San Francisco Shamrocks

They're not the best, and I could do better. But I kinda just threw these up cause I was bored. Portland though, I spent a while on everything.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 3rd 2011, 2:07 am


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  tubbs51 on July 3rd 2011, 4:34 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:I'm not putting any of these in my Dynasty (Besides Portland, I am changing the name to Portland State though), but, I have made them over the couple months and just like to create some interesting teams. Here are a couple, nothing great though.

Portland Piranhas
Jacksonville Rams (Lame name, I know. But I wanted to use the logo really bad!)
Tri-City Tribe
Miami Mustangs
San Francisco Shamrocks

They're not the best, and I could do better. But I kinda just threw these up cause I was bored. Portland though, I spent a while on everything.

Not bad... Fairly surprised that some one all the way down in Florida knows about the Tri Cities (aka the Dry Shitties Razz )

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  Soarindude02 on July 3rd 2011, 5:09 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:I'm not putting any of these in my Dynasty (Besides Portland, I am changing the name to Portland State though), but, I have made them over the couple months and just like to create some interesting teams. Here are a couple, nothing great though.

Portland Piranhas
Jacksonville Rams (Lame name, I know. But I wanted to use the logo really bad!)
Tri-City Tribe
Miami Mustangs
San Francisco Shamrocks

They're not the best, and I could do better. But I kinda just threw these up cause I was bored. Portland though, I spent a while on everything.

Not bad... Fairly surprised that some one all the way down in Florida knows about the Tri Cities (aka the Dry Shitties Razz )
LOL I've never been there. It sounded really good though, so I just used it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  tubbs51 on July 4th 2011, 12:39 am

Soarindude02 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:I'm not putting any of these in my Dynasty (Besides Portland, I am changing the name to Portland State though), but, I have made them over the couple months and just like to create some interesting teams. Here are a couple, nothing great though.

Portland Piranhas
Jacksonville Rams (Lame name, I know. But I wanted to use the logo really bad!)
Tri-City Tribe
Miami Mustangs
San Francisco Shamrocks

They're not the best, and I could do better. But I kinda just threw these up cause I was bored. Portland though, I spent a while on everything.

Not bad... Fairly surprised that some one all the way down in Florida knows about the Tri Cities (aka the Dry Shitties Razz )
LOL I've never been there. It sounded really good though, so I just used it.

The name is interesting but the place sucks giant donkey balls... in the summer its about as hot as Vegas constantly cause it's smack dab in the middle of a desert.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  Pintsizedjark on July 4th 2011, 3:04 am

Soarindude02 wrote:
Portland Piranhas

did you get that name from my list in your name suggestion thread from a while back? cheers

/mightbehardtounderstand..whateverlol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  Soarindude02 on July 4th 2011, 1:08 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
Portland Piranhas

did you get that name from my list in your name suggestion thread from a while back? cheers

/mightbehardtounderstand..whateverlol

Yes, Yes I did! Very Happy I was trying to join a Simulation league called the WAFL, but I came in a close Second. I guess im next on the list for next year. The guy wanted me eto skype him and all this shit though, I felt that was a little overboard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  Soarindude02 on July 13th 2011, 7:20 pm








(Side View because the Away Second is not very special, pus I wanted to show off the Alternate Helmet.

This is my best team so far. I tweeked it up, and I think it's perfect. Both Logos are Customized by me, I love the Colors, and the different designs. Plus, I have several options for the Home Uniforms. I can do Black on Black, Black on P. Blue, P. Blue on Black and P.Blue on P.Blue.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Teambuilder

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum