Re: I BROKE MY PS3

Post  tubbs51 on June 30th 2011, 12:33 am

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:AWESOME Very Happy

Get an Xbox Very Happy Razz

You could play... with me....

/sexual innuendo

In your endo Very Happy

/sexual innuendo Pt. 2

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 30th 2011, 9:11 am

Did you get so mad that you threw it out the window? It cant be that easy to break it......can it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 30th 2011, 11:12 am

tubbs51 wrote:

Get an Xbox Very Happy Razz

You could play... with me....

/sexual innuendo

In your endo Very Happy

/sexual innuendo Pt. 2

I could join in as well and make this a three-way... Surprised

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on June 30th 2011, 12:57 pm

Costs like 150 just to get it fixed
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns on June 30th 2011, 1:38 pm

IT DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY GAME I PUT IN IT AND THEN IF IT SOMEHOW DOES, IT FREEZES UP. FUCK YEAH
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on June 30th 2011, 3:03 pm

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:IT DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY GAME I PUT IN IT AND THEN IF IT SOMEHOW DOES, IT FREEZES UP. FUCK YEAH
What error?

If there isnt an error message then it could be a problem with the laser or something like that. It could happen to anyone on any game system but it would cost more to fix it. Getting a new PS3 is probably cheaper.

MY TEAMS:

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on June 30th 2011, 3:33 pm

Thadden wrote:
Brownsxfanx31 wrote:IT DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY GAME I PUT IN IT AND THEN IF IT SOMEHOW DOES, IT FREEZES UP. FUCK YEAH
What error?

If there isnt an error message then it could be a problem with the laser or something like that. It could happen to anyone on any game system but it would cost more to fix it. Getting a new PS3 is probably cheaper.

Or you could get a Xbox! Very Happy

Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on June 30th 2011, 3:46 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
What error?

But then he wouldnt see my great name on his friends list anymore...

MY TEAMS:

[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on June 30th 2011, 4:18 pm

Thadden wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
What error?

bounce bounce bounce
But then he can be my fwiend! Very Happy

Offtopic: I was playing GTA 4 online, and I am just cruising around and suddenly pops up "CHRIS BLOWS ME" is now online. I had a 13 year old boy reaction, and starting cracking up, just randomly. I ended up going up a ramp in one of those fast motorcycles, getting sniped from some asshole, fell facefirst off the Bike into a car that was "non the less" on FIRE, I land on the car, car blows up right when I landed on it, I go flying into the sky, and I end up landing on top of some high rise building. (South Bohan I think it was) he lived.... I ended up having to jump off the building...

Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on June 30th 2011, 5:00 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
What error?

bounce bounce bounce

Offtopic: I was playing GTA 4 online, and I am just cruising around and suddenly pops up "CHRIS BLOWS ME" is now online. I had a 13 year old boy reaction, and starting cracking up, just randomly. I ended up going up a ramp in one of those fast motorcycles, getting sniped from some asshole, fell facefirst off the Bike into a car that was "non the less" on FIRE, I land on the car, car blows up right when I landed on it, I go flying into the sky, and I end up landing on top of some high rise building. (South Bohan I think it was) he lived.... I ended up having to jump off the building...

lol damn
what are the odds of all that happening Laughing
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on June 30th 2011, 5:06 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
What error?

bounce bounce bounce

lol damn
Why do you have a friend with that name? Shocked

MY TEAMS:

Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  barneyb on June 30th 2011, 6:23 pm

Same as what happened to me fella, turned out the disc drive was fecked and had to replace it
barneyb

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns on June 30th 2011, 7:01 pm

I have an xbox...
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on June 30th 2011, 7:16 pm

Thadden wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
What error?

bounce bounce bounce

lol damn
Why do you have a friend with that name? Shocked

Very unlikely. I mean, it was a pretty amazing scene. GTA 4 has some unbelievable moments. I just wish half the time I wasn't in the mist of dying in them. Laughing

Well, I don't have that many friends on Xbox. Mainly because I rarely play online other then for Roster updates, Demos, in case I ever have the itch to play Online ever, etc. Personally, I know all of the guys I am friends with on Xbox, besides him. He sent me a request because we had a fun time on GTA 4 Freeplay a while back. Some guys were taking it WAY to serious, that's all I am going to say!

Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum