Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

FUCK YES!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  CaptRCG2 on June 30th 2011, 9:24 pm

Reverting back to mistakes like slavery would be wrong, but reverting back to the founding principles would not be a step back. It would be a step forward. Change is fine as is evloving with the changes of time. However, your founding principles do not and should not change. They are your anchor and your compass. Without those, you make the same mistakes of history.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[23:02:48] @ at23steelers : dude, i will NOT have intercourse with your female clown banana!!.

KWick78 : I believe the best government is one that protects its homeland and doesn't let citizens hurt each other. Other than that they can fuck off.

[19:54:28] tubbs51 : oh good lord... bannana buttsex spam

Thadden wrote:
I like 'Dick In A Box'

[18:05:20] @ HurpDurpHurray : OH FUCK IT JUST HIT ME WITH ITS WOOD!


avatar
CaptRCG2

Posts : 529
Street Cred : 86
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Tampa Bay

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 30th 2011, 9:45 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:Reverting back to mistakes like slavery would be wrong, but reverting back to the founding principles would not be a step back. It would be a step forward. Change is fine as is evloving with the changes of time. However, your founding principles do not and should not change. They are your anchor and your compass. Without those, you make the same mistakes of history.

we havent gotten rid of our principles, we have added on to them. having them as a foundation to keep moving forward

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  tubbs51 on July 1st 2011, 12:47 am

CaptRCG2 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:I agree with Epic on this one.

Considering if each state was sovereign they'd have the right to produce their own money. We've seen what happens with that. Shit went down hill...

Ahhh, yeah, the federal reserve has done a splendid job, right?

They've done better than 50 states with 50 different types of currency. shit would be a fucking nightmare.

There area few principles the Government has left behind some were good decisions (slavery) some were bad (two party system). The thing is is that we need to learn from not only our mistakes but from the mistakes of 200+ other countries.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 1st 2011, 12:50 am

tubbs51 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:I agree with Epic on this one.

Considering if each state was sovereign they'd have the right to produce their own money. We've seen what happens with that. Shit went down hill...

Ahhh, yeah, the federal reserve has done a splendid job, right?

They've done better than 50 states with 50 different types of currency. shit would be a fucking nightmare.

There area few principles the Government has left behind some were good decisions (slavery) some were bad (two party system). The thing is is that we need to learn from not only our mistakes but from the mistakes of 200+ other countries.

fucking 2 party system. washington said we shouldnt have parties. that lasted OH IDK 2 presidents

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  Soarindude02 on July 1st 2011, 2:18 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:I agree with Epic on this one.

Considering if each state was sovereign they'd have the right to produce their own money. We've seen what happens with that. Shit went down hill...

Ahhh, yeah, the federal reserve has done a splendid job, right?

They've done better than 50 states with 50 different types of currency. shit would be a fucking nightmare.

There area few principles the Government has left behind some were good decisions (slavery) some were bad (two party system). The thing is is that we need to learn from not only our mistakes but from the mistakes of 200+ other countries.

fucking 2 party system. washington said we shouldnt have parties. that lasted OH IDK 2 presidents

Agreed! 2 party System is awful. bounce

Proud Independent, registered Democrat but am far from being considered a "liberal".

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 1st 2011, 2:21 am

Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:I agree with Epic on this one.

Considering if each state was sovereign they'd have the right to produce their own money. We've seen what happens with that. Shit went down hill...

Ahhh, yeah, the federal reserve has done a splendid job, right?

They've done better than 50 states with 50 different types of currency. shit would be a fucking nightmare.

There area few principles the Government has left behind some were good decisions (slavery) some were bad (two party system). The thing is is that we need to learn from not only our mistakes but from the mistakes of 200+ other countries.

fucking 2 party system. washington said we shouldnt have parties. that lasted OH IDK 2 presidents

Agreed! 2 party System is awful. bounce

Proud Independent, registered Democrat but am far from being considered a "liberal".

i am just registered as a voter. local stuff i vote republican because the democrats on a local level are INSANE, but for congress and stuff i usually lean democrat just because republicans as of right now are not the GOP because they are still clinging to reganomics and stuff

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  Soarindude02 on July 1st 2011, 2:56 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:I agree with Epic on this one.

Considering if each state was sovereign they'd have the right to produce their own money. We've seen what happens with that. Shit went down hill...

Ahhh, yeah, the federal reserve has done a splendid job, right?

They've done better than 50 states with 50 different types of currency. shit would be a fucking nightmare.

There area few principles the Government has left behind some were good decisions (slavery) some were bad (two party system). The thing is is that we need to learn from not only our mistakes but from the mistakes of 200+ other countries.

fucking 2 party system. washington said we shouldnt have parties. that lasted OH IDK 2 presidents

Agreed! 2 party System is awful. bounce

Proud Independent, registered Democrat but am far from being considered a "liberal".

i am just registered as a voter. local stuff i vote republican because the democrats on a local level are INSANE, but for congress and stuff i usually lean democrat just because republicans as of right now are not the GOP because they are still clinging to reganomics and stuff

Mmm.. Capt might freak out though if he knows we.. are... DEMOCRATS! Laughing Exactly why I consider myself an Independent. I just find that both sides of the argument are corrupt, and could use improvement. Anybody that can't look at two sides of the spectrum are just..ugh. Obnoxious. Religious, Political, and just in general.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 1st 2011, 3:04 am

Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:I agree with Epic on this one.

Considering if each state was sovereign they'd have the right to produce their own money. We've seen what happens with that. Shit went down hill...

Ahhh, yeah, the federal reserve has done a splendid job, right?

They've done better than 50 states with 50 different types of currency. shit would be a fucking nightmare.

There area few principles the Government has left behind some were good decisions (slavery) some were bad (two party system). The thing is is that we need to learn from not only our mistakes but from the mistakes of 200+ other countries.

fucking 2 party system. washington said we shouldnt have parties. that lasted OH IDK 2 presidents

Agreed! 2 party System is awful. bounce

Proud Independent, registered Democrat but am far from being considered a "liberal".

i am just registered as a voter. local stuff i vote republican because the democrats on a local level are INSANE, but for congress and stuff i usually lean democrat just because republicans as of right now are not the GOP because they are still clinging to reganomics and stuff

Mmm.. Capt might freak out though if he knows we.. are... DEMOCRATS! Laughing Exactly why I consider myself an Independent. I just find that both sides of the argument are corrupt, and could use improvement. Anybody that can't look at two sides of the spectrum are just..ugh. Obnoxious. Religious, Political, and just in general.

thats why if you ever see "james william eccles" on a ballot, vote for me. my campaign slogon would be "I dont fuck around"

i would leave the marines so i wouldnt need a secrete service

i would try to kick the shit out of anyone who tried to make lies up about me

i would simplify government, no tax loop holes and no lobbiest

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  CaptRCG2 on July 1st 2011, 8:31 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:Reverting back to mistakes like slavery would be wrong, but reverting back to the founding principles would not be a step back. It would be a step forward. Change is fine as is evloving with the changes of time. However, your founding principles do not and should not change. They are your anchor and your compass. Without those, you make the same mistakes of history.

we havent gotten rid of our principles, we have added on to them. having them as a foundation to keep moving forward

That's a contradiction. The principle was to have the powers of the federal government "few and defined". You can't continue to add on to them and still have "few". You can't have the federal government rewrite and "make up the rules as they go along" (as Charlie Rangel said) and still be defined.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[23:02:48] @ at23steelers : dude, i will NOT have intercourse with your female clown banana!!.

KWick78 : I believe the best government is one that protects its homeland and doesn't let citizens hurt each other. Other than that they can fuck off.

[19:54:28] tubbs51 : oh good lord... bannana buttsex spam

Thadden wrote:
I like 'Dick In A Box'

[18:05:20] @ HurpDurpHurray : OH FUCK IT JUST HIT ME WITH ITS WOOD!


avatar
CaptRCG2

Posts : 529
Street Cred : 86
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Tampa Bay

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  KWicK78 on July 1st 2011, 1:05 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:Reverting back to mistakes like slavery would be wrong, but reverting back to the founding principles would not be a step back. It would be a step forward. Change is fine as is evloving with the changes of time. However, your founding principles do not and should not change. They are your anchor and your compass. Without those, you make the same mistakes of history.

we havent gotten rid of our principles, we have added on to them. having them as a foundation to keep moving forward

That's a contradiction. The principle was to have the powers of the federal government "few and defined". You can't continue to add on to them and still have "few". You can't have the federal government rewrite and "make up the rules as they go along" (as Charlie Rangel said) and still be defined.

This. When you add to things, it inevitably and inherently grows more complicated. This convolution has led to the mess we have today; everybody in the government is trying to grab power to get stuff done.

But the system is set up on purpose so that a power hungry strategy does not work. By limiting the individual branches of government, the founding fathers set up a system that forces people to work together to solve problems. Grabbing power for your agenda is literally the least effective strategy for solving problems.

Why would they set it up like that?

Maybe because the federal government should be a barebones, fundamental infrastructure. The federal government should be like a bulletproof vest. It protects you. No matter who is shooting or stabbing, it will be there to help you.

But it doesn't go looking for fights. It doesn't tell you how to live your life. It doesn't force you into any action.

Did the Confederacy have the right idea? Idk about that. But the current federal government is sending this country to a really dark place that few of us are prepared to handle.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
KWicK78

Posts : 453
Street Cred : 21
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 1st 2011, 1:43 pm

one of the few things i dont currently like about the feds is the fact they gave the president too much power with the ability to send troops. we havent had a declared war since WWII

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YES!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum