by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Game ideas you would like to see?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game ideas you would like to see?

Post  Soarindude02 on June 23rd 2011, 7:12 pm

Ever want to play a Video Game that's never been created? I hate seeing all of these games that basically have the same idea in all of them... Little to no creativity now a days.

Here's a couple ideas I have.

How about a World Take over type game? Like a stratagy game based in the future, where you actually have to think about what to do? Kinda like a World War three type idea. You choose from a couple of the "Empires", and have to set up Trades, government, War, etc. I don't really know the details very well though.

How about a RTG type game for Madden? EA sports could put a game out that is a combination of the Sims, Grand Theft Auto, and 2006 (Year?) Super Star mode?Too see where you get drafted, what your overall rank will be, how much money you make, you have to go through the Combine, Mini Drills, etc. You could also upload your Road to Glory guy from NCAA, which will give you a boost as well. (Another 60 dollars in EA's pocket)You then put the points you earn into your player, and choose how he plays. You get drafted, get a paycheck, buy an apartment, get drunk, talk to your coaches and teammates, interviews, etc. It would open up A TON of space for Franchise mode and a new engine possibly, it would be an extra 40-60 dollars for EA, and it would be fun as hell!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Game ideas you would like to see?

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 23rd 2011, 7:15 pm

I think a game kind of based on GTA only on a much much much more massive scale, how about the whole world with GTA abilities? You could go to airports and fly to every country, etc.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on June 23rd 2011, 7:23 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I think a game kind of based on GTA only on a much much much more massive scale, how about the whole world with GTA abilities? You could go to airports and fly to every country, etc.
a GTA MMO (Massivly Multiplayer Online) like World of Warcraft but GTA Very Happy

@Soarin: i think you're looking for an RTS game... Age of Empires, Civilization, etc would all fall under that category.

In Civilization IV you research technologies beginning with the wheel all the way to launching a space ship to colonize another planet... or you can dominate the other empires via a vast military and decimate enemy cities with ICBMs and Tactical Nukes or you can win the game peacefully by uniting the world under one government or you can take over other countries peacefully via culture.

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on June 23rd 2011, 7:27 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I think a game kind of based on GTA only on a much much much more massive scale, how about the whole world with GTA abilities? You could go to airports and fly to every country, etc.
a GTA MMO (Massivly Multiplayer Online) like World of Warcraft but GTA Very Happy

@Soarin: i think you're looking for an RTS game... Age of Empires, Civilization, etc would all fall under that category.

In Civilization IV you research technologies beginning with the wheel all the way to launching a space ship to colonize another planet... or you can dominate the other empires via a vast military and decimate enemy cities with ICBMs and Tactical Nukes or you can win the game peacefully by uniting the world under one government or you can take over other countries peacefully via culture.
I've never liked Civilization I played Colonization and was more confused than anything else. I play games like the total war series, Age of Empires etc...

MY TEAMS:

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 23rd 2011, 7:31 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

yeah this^ Only you can do everything possible you can do in this world, to give maximum creativity and many different scenarios...

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on June 23rd 2011, 7:52 pm

Wow, Civilization looks really good. I wish I could sell my L.A Noire for 40 to 50 dollars.

Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 on June 23rd 2011, 8:00 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:Wow, Civilization looks really good. I wish I could sell my L.A Noire for 40 to 50 dollars.

Me too.... It was a great game, but I wouldn't play it over and over like I would GTA, even RDR.

usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 23rd 2011, 9:19 pm

If it has zombies, world destruction, good and bad decisions, a group of friends as survivors, a main bad guy that controls the zombies that lives in a castle above lava (Like Ganondorf in Zelda lol) with the Jersey Devil as real animals that live in a cave under Cuba that befriend you and help you kill the zombies/ bad guys with swords and shit.

I'd be pretty fucking happy.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on June 23rd 2011, 9:49 pm

usmfan45 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:Wow, Civilization looks really good. I wish I could sell my L.A Noire for 40 to 50 dollars.

Me too.... It was a great game, but I wouldn't play it over and over like I would GTA, even RDR.

It put me to sleep the first time I played it. Rolling Eyes

Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on June 23rd 2011, 10:51 pm

Pirate it... Thats what i did with Civilization IV and V.

But you need a decent computer (2010 standards) to run IV or V.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on June 23rd 2011, 11:56 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

Pirate it... Thats what i did with Civilization IV and V.

But you need a decent computer (2010 standards) to run IV or V.

I just looked at Civilization 5 too see if I can run it. I used this amazing feature called "Can you run it".

Turns out, my video Card is a 3.0 and I need a 4.0... Everything else works!

Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 on June 24th 2011, 2:29 pm

I want to see the Euphoria Engine from Backbreaker used by other sports game companies and definitely other genres.

Mass Effect with Euphoria?
Gears of War with Euphoria?

Fuck yeah.

I can see it being super difficult to implement with other genres though. In a football game like BB, you basically just have to calculate bodies hitting each other. In a shooter or action game, you have to calculate objects going from one person and impacting another.
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on June 24th 2011, 6:12 pm

KWicK78 wrote:I want to see the Euphoria Engine from Backbreaker used by other sports game companies and definitely other genres.

Fuck yeah.

I can see it being super difficult to implement with other genres though. In a football game like BB, you basically just have to calculate bodies hitting each other. In a shooter or action game, you have to calculate objects going from one person and impacting another.

i can see that but not until the next generation of consoles.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 on June 24th 2011, 6:19 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:I want to see the Euphoria Engine from Backbreaker used by other sports game companies and definitely other genres.

Fuck yeah.

i can see that but not until the next generation of consoles.

Yeah and even then I see it failing a lot before they figure it out. Any game that wants to try it will spend several years in creation I think.

I'm no expert or anything... it just seems like it would be really difficult

KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on June 24th 2011, 6:33 pm

Id like to see game released that doesnt have game breaking glitches in it that requires 3+ months worth of patches to fix.

Id like to see a game that when I pay full price, I get a finished game.

Id liek to see a company thank its customers for buying in every year and toss the players(paying customers) a loyalty bonus like 3 free maps every 2 or 3 installments. IE - MW1 -free 3 maps, MW3 - 3 free maps.

Something
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on June 25th 2011, 5:48 am

The only games I'd like to see is more new franchises instead of going over the same shit all the time.

This year's E3 was a prime example.

Almost everything accounced by Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft was either a sequel, HD remake, or a reboot of a 25 year old franchise.

Fuckng gay.
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on June 25th 2011, 6:23 am

you guys need to join "ADULT" Leagues, Madden is a great game and what makes it suck is most of you guys choose to play online matches and when the discos and cheaters get to you then you quit and only play Franchise Mode, i can tell you this fellas, i ONLY play online in Leagues and its FUCKING AWSOME, i am currently in 5 Leagues ( only have Jets in one of them) but i get to manage my roster,draft my own players and the overall ratings of MY players reflect how I use them....i suggest if any of you are "real" gamers, join a dam league and play a full season against people that WONT QUIT or CHEAT!!! ...gl NIGGAS!!! affraid

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on June 25th 2011, 7:30 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:you guys need to join "ADULT" Leagues, Madden is a great game and what makes it suck is most of you guys choose to play online matches and when the discos and cheaters get to you then you quit and only play Franchise Mode, i can tell you this fellas, i ONLY play online in Leagues and its FUCKING AWSOME, i am currently in 5 Leagues ( only have Jets in one of them) but i get to manage my roster,draft my own players and the overall ratings of MY players reflect how I use them....i suggest if any of you are "real" gamers, join a dam league and play a full season against people that WONT QUIT or CHEAT!!! ...gl NIGGAS!!! affraid

Last time i was in a madden league ( a really good one too) i got Rocket Catch glitched by the patriots user for 75 fucking points.... (i lost 75 to 25). He got a slap on the wrist and the next game he did the same thing except he did it discreetly against the CPU...

I showed the Commish the stats and i got the boot.

All the other owners ended up leaving cause the only reason the Pats owner didnt get kicked is cause he's buddies with the Commish...

I'd love to play in Online Franchises but that doesnt mean some douch bag in some god forsaken shit hole wont glitch or cheat and who he knows.

I'd rather take my chances with the CPU in Offline Franchises and Dynasties.

/rant Razz

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on June 25th 2011, 8:05 am

tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:you guys need to join "ADULT" Leagues, Madden is a great game and what makes it suck is most of you guys choose to play online matches and when the discos and cheaters get to you then you quit and only play Franchise Mode, i can tell you this fellas, i ONLY play online in Leagues and its FUCKING AWSOME, i am currently in 5 Leagues ( only have Jets in one of them) but i get to manage my roster,draft my own players and the overall ratings of MY players reflect how I use them....i suggest if any of you are "real" gamers, join a dam league and play a full season against people that WONT QUIT or CHEAT!!! ...gl NIGGAS!!! affraid

Last time i was in a madden league ( a really good one too) i got Rocket Catch glitched by the patriots user for 75 fucking points.... (i lost 75 to 25). He got a slap on the wrist and the next game he did the same thing except he did it discreetly against the CPU...

I showed the Commish the stats and i got the boot.

All the other owners ended up leaving cause the only reason the Pats owner didnt get kicked is cause he's buddies with the Commish...

I'd love to play in Online Franchises but that doesnt mean some douch bag in some god forsaken shit hole wont glitch or cheat and who he knows.

I'd rather take my chances with the CPU in Offline Franchises and Dynasties.

/rant Razz

I was in a good few online franchises.

The problem was that no one was really commited to them. The first 2-3 weeks would go smoothly but after the 3rd week people wouldn't play games or respond to messages about setting up a game.

And then another franchise was set up and another and another and they all went the way of the dodo. Must have been in 4 or 5 franchises in a 5 month period.

It got to a point that I decided I wasn't going to play in any online franchises in Madden 11.
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on June 25th 2011, 2:10 pm

Mutant wrote:The only games I'd like to see is more new franchises instead of going over the same shit all the time.

Almost everything accounced by Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft was either a sequel, HD remake, or a reboot of a 25 year old franchise.

Fuckng gay.

That's because they had a lot of success with the 1st one, why wouldn't you make a 2nd(or 3rd in some cases)
Drake's Fortune
Madden(obvious)
Assasin's Creed
Saint's Row

It takes a lot longer to create something from scratch then it is to look at a game you made, look at the numbers behind it and agree that a sequel should be made because of how well the first one did.

I personally don't mind, its not like madden where they make a new remake and the same issues are in it again...and again...and again.
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on June 25th 2011, 2:12 pm

A lot of people play franchises, but not everyone is content with just playing madde for 12 months straight and nothing else.

Online franchises are fun if you know the right people, I'm in one with Aso, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to buy another game with the other 11 months I have until the next one.
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on June 25th 2011, 3:01 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
Mutant wrote:The only games I'd like to see is more new franchises instead of going over the same shit all the time.

Fuckng gay.

That's because they had a lot of success with the 1st one, why wouldn't you make a 2nd(or 3rd in some cases)
Drake's Fortune
Madden(obvious)
Assasin's Creed
Saint's Row

It takes a lot longer to create something from scratch then it is to look at a game you made, look at the numbers behind it and agree that a sequel should be made because of how well the first one did.

I personally don't mind, its not like madden where they make a new remake and the same issues are in it again...and again...and again.

I'm not saying that sequels and stuff are a bad thing, especially if it's a successful franchise like Saint's Row (which seems to have shaken off the "GTA: SA rip off" tag that it was labelled with.

But it is nice to see new franchises come to light instead of the same old annual Call of Duty games and shit.

I suppose gamers are to blame. When a new FPS comes out it's always compared to COD or Halo. So we dismiss it as being "a crap, poor mans version of...". So instead of focusing on new IPs they instead churn out the same games they know will sell.
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles on June 25th 2011, 4:55 pm

GTA san andreas remade with gta 4 graphics and physics etc.

MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on June 25th 2011, 5:35 pm

Mutant wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fuckng gay.

Drake's Fortune
Madden(obvious)
Assasin's Creed
Saint's Row

I'm not saying that sequels and stuff are a bad thing, especially if it's a successful franchise like Saint's Row (which seems to have shaken off the "GTA: SA rip off" tag that it was labelled with.

But it is nice to see new franchises come to light instead of the same old annual Call of Duty games and shit.

I suppose gamers are to blame. When a new FPS comes out it's always compared to COD or Halo. So we dismiss it as being "a crap, poor mans version of...". So instead of focusing on new IPs they instead churn out the same games they know will sell.
I understand what you mean... Last year when Section 8 came out i DL'd the MP demo and i loved it... it was fun but challenging and different from the mundane real war stuff.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum