» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Skyrim

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Skyrim

Post  tubbs51 on June 4th 2011, 4:57 pm

Mammoths.... and yes thats a Giant in there too... so Mammoths are bigger than Giants
Shocked

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  AliForeman74 on June 4th 2011, 5:24 pm

tubbs51 wrote:Mammoths.... and yes thats a Giant in there too... so Mammoths are bigger than Giants
Shocked

Holy Shhhhh Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
AliForeman74

Street Cred : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 4th 2011, 9:09 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
And Zelda is the best adventure game ever easily.

TRUTH

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on June 4th 2011, 10:01 pm

Facial Comparisons of Oblivion and Skyrim. Top is Skyrim and Bottom is Oblivion.

http://i28.servimg.com/u/f28/16/38/74/32/0xfex10.jpg

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  AliForeman74 on June 5th 2011, 8:50 am

tubbs51 wrote:Facial Comparisons of Oblivion and Skyrim. Top is Skyrim and Bottom is Oblivion.

http://i28.servimg.com/u/f28/16/38/74/32/0xfex10.jpg

That's tight Cool
AliForeman74

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on June 5th 2011, 5:29 pm

i know its a huge difference...

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 8th 2011, 9:15 pm

Skyrim E3 demo bounce bounce cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers cheers

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  AliForeman74 on June 8th 2011, 10:59 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Skyrim E3 demo bounce bounce cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers cheers

yay cheers
AliForeman74

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 8th 2011, 11:19 pm

AliForeman74 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Skyrim E3 demo bounce bounce cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers cheers

yay cheers

Seeing that dragon battle. Holy Crap, its going to be ridiculous, and when he said the dragons could come in packs Shocked I have a feeling death is going to come often for me in this game Laughing

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  AliForeman74 on June 9th 2011, 7:48 am

Dragons....I wonder If we'll be able to slice their heads off....

FUUUUUUCK!!! I WANT this game!!!
AliForeman74

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on September 19th 2011, 11:34 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/319448/skyrim-gets-m-rating-for-sex-alcohol-and-bloody-gore/

Thats a link to a sample of the ESRB's write up on Skyrim

Decapitations, Drinking Games, and Sex Slaves....

the game just got game of the century millennium in my book Razz

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 29th 2011, 10:33 am

I heard this game will be similar to the Fallout series, any word on if V.A.T.S. will be used? a guy at Gamespot told me that the "world" as far as the map goes is BIGGER than Falout3,New Vegas and Oblivion combined Shocked , he also said that the game testers have logged 264 hours of gameplay to complete ( and thats game testers!!! ) HOLY SHIT this game will take me a full year to finish Very Happy ...im still playing alot of New Vegas with the latest DLC Lonesome Road and the Gun Runners Arsenal packages, pretty cool shit if yoy guys havent played it yet...I found my favorite armor in lonesome Road, its called Elite Riot Gear, it looks similar to the NCR Rangers stuff but beefed up, oh and the weapons are CRAZY!! Very Happy

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 1st 2011, 9:13 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I heard this game will be similar to the Fallout series, any word on if V.A.T.S. will be used? a guy at Gamespot told me that the "world" as far as the map goes is BIGGER than Falout3,New Vegas and Oblivion combined Shocked , he also said that the game testers have logged 264 hours of gameplay to complete ( and thats game testers!!! ) HOLY SHIT this game will take me a full year to finish Very Happy ...im still playing alot of New Vegas with the latest DLC Lonesome Road and the Gun Runners Arsenal packages, pretty cool shit if yoy guys havent played it yet...I found my favorite armor in lonesome Road, its called Elite Riot Gear, it looks similar to the NCR Rangers stuff but beefed up, oh and the weapons are CRAZY!! Very Happy

No, they said towards the begining when they first started announcing that it wont have VATS. Which, kind of made me sad, because I like VATS; I mean, who wouldnt want to see a decapitation in slowmotion? (yes I know thats morbid, but its a video game, its not like its real life)

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on October 1st 2011, 9:40 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I heard this game will be similar to the Fallout series, any word on if V.A.T.S. will be used? a guy at Gamespot told me that the "world" as far as the map goes is BIGGER than Falout3,New Vegas and Oblivion combined Shocked , he also said that the game testers have logged 264 hours of gameplay to complete ( and thats game testers!!! ) HOLY SHIT this game will take me a full year to finish Very Happy ...im still playing alot of New Vegas with the latest DLC Lonesome Road and the Gun Runners Arsenal packages, pretty cool shit if yoy guys havent played it yet...I found my favorite armor in lonesome Road, its called Elite Riot Gear, it looks similar to the NCR Rangers stuff but beefed up, oh and the weapons are CRAZY!! Very Happy

No, they said towards the begining when they first started announcing that it wont have VATS. Which, kind of made me sad, because I like VATS; I mean, who wouldnt want to see a decapitation in slowmotion? (yes I know thats morbid, but its a video game, its not like its real life)

VATS was a crock of shit because it was the only way to kill enemies unless you wanted to waste 300 rounds of ammo to bring one down manually.

But then, I hated Fallout 3.
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 1st 2011, 9:57 am

I actually hated VATS when i first started playing Fallout but soon realized it really has its benefits,especially against Deathclaws....and how can a guy that calls himself "Mutant" have hated Fallout 3 ? Suspect confused , I think you may be the first person i have ever met that doesnt like the game, IMO i think Fallout 3 and New Vegas could very well be the BEST games ever made

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on October 1st 2011, 11:10 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I actually hated VATS when i first started playing Fallout but soon realized it really has its benefits,especially against Deathclaws....and how can a guy that calls himself "Mutant" have hated Fallout 3 ? Suspect confused , I think you may be the first person i have ever met that doesnt like the game, IMO i think Fallout 3 and New Vegas could very well be the BEST games ever made

I don't know. I could never get into it.

I tried many times to get into it but it always ended with the same - I'd get to Megaton try for a few quests, then get fed up because I had no money or ammo and it was almost impossible to get either.

It's odd actually because I absolutely love Oblivion and I'll be getting the Collectors Edition for Skyrim for Christmas.
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 1st 2011, 11:20 am

Mutant wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I actually hated VATS when i first started playing Fallout but soon realized it really has its benefits,especially against Deathclaws....and how can a guy that calls himself "Mutant" have hated Fallout 3 ? Suspect confused , I think you may be the first person i have ever met that doesnt like the game, IMO i think Fallout 3 and New Vegas could very well be the BEST games ever made

I tried many times to get into it but it always ended with the same - I'd get to Megaton try for a few quests, then get fed up because I had no money or ammo and it was almost impossible to get either.

It's odd actually because I absolutely love Oblivion and I'll be getting the Collectors Edition for Skyrim for Christmas.

Really? I found it alot easier to get money and ammo in Fallout 3 than Oblivion. Thats the one thing I absolutely hate in Oblivion, I think its difficult to build money up in Oblivion. I have like a little over 2000 gold to my name in that game, and it fustrates the heck out of me. I got more into Fallout than Oblivion, although I liked that WW2 classic vibe that Fallout 3 had so that helped...

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on October 1st 2011, 11:54 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Mutant wrote:

Really? I found it alot easier to get money and ammo in Fallout 3 than Oblivion. Thats the one thing I absolutely hate in Oblivion, I think its difficult to build money up in Oblivion. I have like a little over 2000 gold to my name in that game, and it fustrates the heck out of me. I got more into Fallout than Oblivion, although I liked that WW2 classic vibe that Fallout 3 had so that helped...

Oblivion is actually easy to get Gold in.

- The Guild quests give you gold - and the Thieves Guild gives you two incomes 1) from selling stolen shit and 2) from completing the assignments
- The Arena gives you a lot of gold
- A couple of random quests give you gold too.

Not to mention you rarely need to actually buy stuff because you find so much junk on your travels - which you can sell for a little gold if you don't need it. Plus, you've already got some decent kit after you get out the sewers at the start.

I'm 55 hours into my current save and I've got about 4000 gold and that's without even finishing the main quest and that's after giving about 4000 of it to that dude in Anvil to buy his haunted house (which is now ghost free).

The problem with Fallout is that you exit the vault with less than jack shit in the way of weapons or ammo or money. To get money means doing quests and doing quests means going into the wildness which you can't do because you haven't got the money to buy ammo to defend yourself from monsters and the Tusken Raider-types.

I remember doing a quest for that bitch in Megaton - the one writing a book - and finding myself in a fucking supermarket full of Tusken Raiders and with only a knife and 10mm pistol to defend myself.

One these days I'll give Fallout another crack. This time I'll buy a friggin' walkthrough guide so I can find my way around without getting raped all the time.
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on October 1st 2011, 12:06 pm

I loved them both.

ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 1st 2011, 1:40 pm

Mutant wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Mutant wrote:

Oblivion is actually easy to get Gold in.

- The Guild quests give you gold - and the Thieves Guild gives you two incomes 1) from selling stolen shit and 2) from completing the assignments
- The Arena gives you a lot of gold
- A couple of random quests give you gold too.

Not to mention you rarely need to actually buy stuff because you find so much junk on your travels - which you can sell for a little gold if you don't need it. Plus, you've already got some decent kit after you get out the sewers at the start.

I'm 55 hours into my current save and I've got about 4000 gold and that's without even finishing the main quest and that's after giving about 4000 of it to that dude in Anvil to buy his haunted house (which is now ghost free).

The problem with Fallout is that you exit the vault with less than jack shit in the way of weapons or ammo or money. To get money means doing quests and doing quests means going into the wildness which you can't do because you haven't got the money to buy ammo to defend yourself from monsters and the Tusken Raider-types.

I remember doing a quest for that bitch in Megaton - the one writing a book - and finding myself in a fucking supermarket full of Tusken Raiders and with only a knife and 10mm pistol to defend myself.

One these days I'll give Fallout another crack. This time I'll buy a friggin' walkthrough guide so I can find my way around without getting raped all the time.

See I started in megaton, talked to that bar guy about telling me where my father went, got fustrated and went to the superduper mart and killed the raiders, got a hunting rifle. Then at the bar that guy from Tennpenny tower is there, you enter into dialogue, find out that he wants you to blow up megaton with that nuke in the center, tell him no and go tell Simms. Simms will go there and die after that guy shoots him, and bingo you have a assualt rifle that you pick up from his courpse..... from there I just started exploring, I didnt finish the wasteland guide quest till halfway through the game.... I just finsihed the main questline, so now I'm finding the rest of the locations and doing the dlc quests I havent done yet (I got the GoTY ed)

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 1st 2011, 2:03 pm

I think alot of people get distracted in fallout and they decide they would rather just go kill stuff and run around aimlessly, thats where you go wrong because in order to kill the bigger creatures you will need the right weapons and high enough skill to achieve that....the first things i do in both the Fallout games is collect EVERYTHING, i dont care if its a stupid Tin Can, PICK IT UP!! and then keep taking your junk back to vendors to get caps, also by killing the Raiders and other bandits etc etc. make sure you take thier Armor as well as thier weapons because thats where you gain alot of caps by selling those....you have to make sure BEFORE you set out on these quests that you have a good set of Armor and at least 1 good gun/melee weapon, trust me it makes life alot easier instead of running around in your Vault Suit and using a Tire Iron Wink

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 1st 2011, 7:36 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I think alot of people get distracted in fallout and they decide they would rather just go kill stuff and run around aimlessly, thats where you go wrong because in order to kill the bigger creatures you will need the right weapons and high enough skill to achieve that....the first things i do in both the Fallout games is collect EVERYTHING, i dont care if its a stupid Tin Can, PICK IT UP!! and then keep taking your junk back to vendors to get caps, also by killing the Raiders and other bandits etc etc. make sure you take thier Armor as well as thier weapons because thats where you gain alot of caps by selling those....you have to make sure BEFORE you set out on these quests that you have a good set of Armor and at least 1 good gun/melee weapon, trust me it makes life alot easier instead of running around in your Vault Suit and using a Tire Iron Wink

See I take all the extra weapons I have an sell them. I try to keep one of each, and keep the more larger weapons I have back in my locker, and only use them when I think I'll need them. I use the shotgun almost all the time, along with the Chinese assault rifle. If I find extra mini guns or launchers, and I've already repaierd mine, I'll sell them. This is how Ive built up my money. Ammo Ive started to do the same thing, like if I have 2000+ things of ammo, and its a weapon I hardly use, I'll sell like 500 of the ammo.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 1st 2011, 8:03 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I think alot of people get distracted in fallout and they decide they would rather just go kill stuff and run around aimlessly, thats where you go wrong because in order to kill the bigger creatures you will need the right weapons and high enough skill to achieve that....the first things i do in both the Fallout games is collect EVERYTHING, i dont care if its a stupid Tin Can, PICK IT UP!! and then keep taking your junk back to vendors to get caps, also by killing the Raiders and other bandits etc etc. make sure you take thier Armor as well as thier weapons because thats where you gain alot of caps by selling those....you have to make sure BEFORE you set out on these quests that you have a good set of Armor and at least 1 good gun/melee weapon, trust me it makes life alot easier instead of running around in your Vault Suit and using a Tire Iron Wink

See I take all the extra weapons I have an sell them. I try to keep one of each, and keep the more larger weapons I have back in my locker, and only use them when I think I'll need them. I use the shotgun almost all the time, along with the Chinese assault rifle. If I find extra mini guns or launchers, and I've already repaierd mine, I'll sell them. This is how Ive built up my money. Ammo Ive started to do the same thing, like if I have 2000+ things of ammo, and its a weapon I hardly use, I'll sell like 500 of the ammo.

Exactly...i will carry as little as possible and store everything else, that way i can pick up items off the things i kill and also have enough room to loot the buildings and stores, once im maxed out on my weight and my companions are maxed out, i will head back to my house to unload/fix and reload up all the items i am gonna sell and go cash in

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on October 1st 2011, 9:26 pm

ok 1. No VATS, that a Fallout universe thing that will more than likely never cross over (or at least not the name seeing as VATS stands for Vault Tec Assisted Targeting System). 2. That Gamespot dude is dumb. Skyrim's map is roughly the size of Oblivion's but with bigger cities and minus the load screens when entering said cities. 3. Bethesda has said that gameplay is roughly 400 hours but they stopped counting around the 350 mark.

The only thing that Skyrim has carried over from the Fallout universe is the perks. Each skill has i believe six perks. and you unlock one perk point every level. and i believe there's 10 skills so in other words theres around 60 perks. IDK if theres a level cap or not. I'd have to do some intense research cause its likely to be buried deep with in the Bethesda forums back during E3 Razz

But yeah the game is going to be crazy huge. Leaps and bounds better than Oblivion. They didnt take away the fast travel though but they at least made it to where it costs money to fast travel.

Also the guilds will not be as friendly with each other in Skyrim like they were in Oblivion. You cannot be in rival guilds at the same time. to the characters its a conflict of interest sort of thing.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 1st 2011, 11:17 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

ok 1. No VATS, that a Fallout universe thing that will more than likely never cross over (or at least not the name seeing as VATS stands for Vault Tec Assisted Targeting System). 2. That Gamespot dude is dumb. Skyrim's map is roughly the size of Oblivion's but with bigger cities and minus the load screens when entering said cities. 3. Bethesda has said that gameplay is roughly 400 hours but they stopped counting around the 350 mark.

The only thing that Skyrim has carried over from the Fallout universe is the perks. Each skill has i believe six perks. and you unlock one perk point every level. and i believe there's 10 skills so in other words theres around 60 perks. IDK if theres a level cap or not. I'd have to do some intense research cause its likely to be buried deep with in the Bethesda forums back during E3 Razz

But yeah the game is going to be crazy huge. Leaps and bounds better than Oblivion. They didnt take away the fast travel though but they at least made it to where it costs money to fast travel.

Also the guilds will not be as friendly with each other in Skyrim like they were in Oblivion. You cannot be in rival guilds at the same time. to the characters its a conflict of interest sort of thing.

Wait, so your telling me I cant open my map, and click on a location and travel there freely now? I have to PAY to travel there? Ok, that sucks, lol.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum