Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

T or M rated football game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T or M rated football game

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 30th 2011, 8:48 pm

Ok so i talked to my friend will who is a game designer about a football game. What realistic franchise type stuff would you like to see. NCAA or NFL type stuff.

Suspensions and betting type stuff.

Keep it serious, what do you think would make a realistic football game

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 30th 2011, 9:29 pm

After someone gets hurt, you hear them shout "FUCK MA ARM" or "GOD DAMN I THINK I PULLED MY ACL!"

avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  poshmidget on May 30th 2011, 9:56 pm

honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

poshmidget

Posts : 138
Street Cred : 3
Join date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 30th 2011, 11:04 pm

poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

realism, its cool if kids want to play a football game but what about the realistic shit with players getting suspended and shit

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  SteelersJMB on May 30th 2011, 11:13 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

realism, its cool if kids want to play a football game but what about the realistic shit with players getting suspended and shit

A video game doesn't need to have EVERYTHING that the real aspect has, especially if it changes the game from being able to be played by everyone to only a more mature group.

Although players being suspended wouldn't really be a problem for being in a E game in my opinion, what else did you exactly have in mind that would change it to a T or M type video game
avatar
SteelersJMB

Posts : 1048
Street Cred : 27
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : So Cal

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 30th 2011, 11:16 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

realism, its cool if kids want to play a football game but what about the realistic shit with players getting suspended and shit

A video game doesn't need to have EVERYTHING that the real aspect has, especially if it changes the game from being able to be played by everyone to only a more mature group.

Although players being suspended wouldn't really be a problem for being in a E game in my opinion, what else did you exactly have in mind that would change it to a T or M type video game

steroids and betting

on the field fighting

off the field issues (ie stallworth, taylor, etc)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  poshmidget on May 31st 2011, 12:08 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

realism, its cool if kids want to play a football game but what about the realistic shit with players getting suspended and shit

A video game doesn't need to have EVERYTHING that the real aspect has, especially if it changes the game from being able to be played by everyone to only a more mature group.

Although players being suspended wouldn't really be a problem for being in a E game in my opinion, what else did you exactly have in mind that would change it to a T or M type video game

steroids and betting

on the field fighting

off the field issues (ie stallworth, taylor, etc)

steriods and betting would be fine still e rated. it could come up say failed drug test suspened x games. thats fine. on field fighting really now what is that once a season. off field issues just seems like a bit much.

poshmidget

Posts : 138
Street Cred : 3
Join date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 31st 2011, 12:21 am

poshmidget wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

realism, its cool if kids want to play a football game but what about the realistic shit with players getting suspended and shit

A video game doesn't need to have EVERYTHING that the real aspect has, especially if it changes the game from being able to be played by everyone to only a more mature group.

Although players being suspended wouldn't really be a problem for being in a E game in my opinion, what else did you exactly have in mind that would change it to a T or M type video game

steroids and betting

on the field fighting

off the field issues (ie stallworth, taylor, etc)

steriods and betting would be fine still e rated. it could come up say failed drug test suspened x games. thats fine. on field fighting really now what is that once a season. off field issues just seems like a bit much.

no way it be on madden without atleast a T rating

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  SteelersJMB on May 31st 2011, 12:31 am

poshmidget wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

realism, its cool if kids want to play a football game but what about the realistic shit with players getting suspended and shit

A video game doesn't need to have EVERYTHING that the real aspect has, especially if it changes the game from being able to be played by everyone to only a more mature group.

Although players being suspended wouldn't really be a problem for being in a E game in my opinion, what else did you exactly have in mind that would change it to a T or M type video game

steroids and betting

on the field fighting

off the field issues (ie stallworth, taylor, etc)

steriods and betting would be fine still e rated. it could come up say failed drug test suspened x games. thats fine. on field fighting really now what is that once a season. off field issues just seems like a bit much.

I agree, on field fighting would b a hard thing to put into this game without it becoming overused and eventually annoying to see since it'd be taking away from playing the actual game.
Yea off the field does seem like its something that shouldn't really be incorporated into a video game
avatar
SteelersJMB

Posts : 1048
Street Cred : 27
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : So Cal

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  MaddMatter on May 31st 2011, 1:09 am

Off field issues

On Field Fighting- Like Andre Johnson and Finnegan. Have an "asshole" rating or something. Laughing

Suspensions that are legit- Think Terrell Pryor

Make decisions in Superstar mode- Go to the bar or chill at home with your boys?

Cussing

A Press Conference mode- Have a response like Jim Mora, or have a response like Bellichick

Those are off the top of my head, if I think more I could prolly come up with better ones.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 31st 2011, 1:13 am

MaddMatt wrote:Off field issues

On Field Fighting- Like Andre Johnson and Finnegan. Have an "asshole" rating or something. Laughing

Suspensions that are legit- Think Terrell Pryor

Make decisions in Superstar mode- Go to the bar or chill at home with your boys?

Cussing

A Press Conference mode- Have a response like Jim Mora, or have a response like Bellichick

Those are off the top of my head, if I think more I could prolly come up with better ones.

thats the spirit

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  MaddMatter on May 31st 2011, 1:16 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:Off field issues

On Field Fighting- Like Andre Johnson and Finnegan. Have an "asshole" rating or something. Laughing

Suspensions that are legit- Think Terrell Pryor

Make decisions in Superstar mode- Go to the bar or chill at home with your boys?

Cussing

A Press Conference mode- Have a response like Jim Mora, or have a response like Bellichick

Those are off the top of my head, if I think more I could prolly come up with better ones.

thats the spirit

Ahh the hypocritical BS that the NCAA does. You know, how they will ignore big programs issues for while (USC, OSU, many others) But if a small school does it they get fucked.

Maybe add the "death penalty"?

OH with that being said, be able to pursue your recruits buy offering a car/house/ other small things?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  Guest on May 31st 2011, 2:46 am

losing clothing on the field (Tommy Kelly, Devin Hester, etc.)

Other than that I have no idea how you would make an NFL game rated T or M. It would take a lot of unnecessary effort.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  PhantomReturns93 on May 31st 2011, 4:22 am

gruesome injuries, dogfighting, bathroom rape, and illegal agent benefits.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
PhantomReturns93

Posts : 522
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Blacksburg, VA

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  tubbs51 on May 31st 2011, 6:26 pm

poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

If a kid wants a mature game chances are he'll get it... its the reason why CoD and Halo are so damn populated by kids even though they're rated M. Parents will still buy the game for their kids if they want it badly enough.

I'd love a more realistic football game... one where players get in trouble on AND off the field... Pacman Jones style. lol...

It'd be awesome to have to battle Diva WRs and players who cant keep their flys zipped up. Having to deal with guys like Pacman or Rapisburger would be interesting...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  MaddMatter on May 31st 2011, 9:35 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

If a kid wants a mature game chances are he'll get it... its the reason why CoD and Halo are so damn populated by kids even though they're rated M. Parents will still buy the game for their kids if they want it badly enough.

I'd love a more realistic football game... one where players get in trouble on AND off the field... Pacman Jones style. lol...

It'd be awesome to have to battle Diva WRs and players who cant keep their flys zipped up. Having to deal with guys like Pacman or Rapisburger would be interesting...

Me and my friend was making fun of him for his mom buying the game for him, (He must have been like 12 or 13) then his comeback was "Well you got yours from welfare".....kids=priceless

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  poshmidget on May 31st 2011, 9:54 pm

not seeing why anyone would want most of these aspects in the game. rape, dog fighting, and murder have no place in a football video game. suspensions for failed drug test every once and a while fine, but most of this sounds rediculous, and would make the game no fun. i like grand theft auto games and i like madden but i dont want grand theft madden. its like mixing ice cream and chili. 2 good foods but it just wont work.

poshmidget

Posts : 138
Street Cred : 3
Join date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 31st 2011, 11:33 pm

poshmidget wrote:not seeing why anyone would want most of these aspects in the game. rape, dog fighting, and murder have no place in a football video game. suspensions for failed drug test every once and a while fine, but most of this sounds rediculous, and would make the game no fun. i like grand theft auto games and i like madden but i dont want grand theft madden. its like mixing ice cream and chili. 2 good foods but it just wont work.

again, going for realism, not for nasty for the sake of being nasty

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  MaddMatter on May 31st 2011, 11:54 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:not seeing why anyone would want most of these aspects in the game. rape, dog fighting, and murder have no place in a football video game. suspensions for failed drug test every once and a while fine, but most of this sounds rediculous, and would make the game no fun. i like grand theft auto games and i like madden but i dont want grand theft madden. its like mixing ice cream and chili. 2 good foods but it just wont work.

again, going for realism, not for nasty for the sake of being nasty

I want the chance to be able to design my house. You know Huge house, or small apartment. Old used car that you had in high school. Or brand new Lamborghini? (Wow I spelled that right first try?). Stuff like that would be kind of cool. Do I want to pull a pacman jones for the night? (This is for the Road to Glory mode thing)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 1st 2011, 12:05 am

MaddMatt wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:not seeing why anyone would want most of these aspects in the game. rape, dog fighting, and murder have no place in a football video game. suspensions for failed drug test every once and a while fine, but most of this sounds rediculous, and would make the game no fun. i like grand theft auto games and i like madden but i dont want grand theft madden. its like mixing ice cream and chili. 2 good foods but it just wont work.

again, going for realism, not for nasty for the sake of being nasty

I want the chance to be able to design my house. You know Huge house, or small apartment. Old used car that you had in high school. Or brand new Lamborghini? (Wow I spelled that right first try?). Stuff like that would be kind of cool. Do I want to pull a pacman jones for the night? (This is for the Road to Glory mode thing)

i send the shit to my friend and see what comes out

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: T or M rated football game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum