by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

NFL Week 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFL Week 7

Post  Willbacker on October 25th 2015, 12:47 pm

Week 7 already. Man time sure flies by. Playoffs right around the corner lol.

Jets/Patriots- A lot of people I'm sure didn't think the Jets were gonna start off like this under a rookie HC but right now they looking dominant and is the only team with a chance to put it to the Patsies. I think its gonna be a tough hard fought game that somehow is gonna come down to  some ref call and some Brady crying and the Pats will pull out the win but I do hope I'm wrong. Wish I could see this game but I got this one..........

Steelers/Chiefs- If the Steelers win this with a 3rd string QB then I'm putting them in the playoffs right now which is probally gonna happen since I'm not a big Alex Smith fan and he doesn't have Charles lining up behind him.

Saints/Colts- I like this matchup a lot. Pretty equal imo. I'm rooting for the Saints cuz I want Pagano back as our DC.

Cowboys/Giants- I'm putting this down cuz this is our 4:00 game here and the winner gets to keep pace with the Eagles.

Eagles/Panthers- Great Sun night game. Since I'm not going to my buddys house today I'm gonna be in fine tune for this game. Very Happy
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 7

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 25th 2015, 5:26 pm

Willbacker wrote:Week 7 already. Man time sure flies by. Playoffs right around the corner lol.

Jets/Patriots- A lot of people I'm sure didn't think the Jets were gonna start off like this under a rookie HC but right now they looking dominant and is the only team with a chance to put it to the Patsies. I think its gonna be a tough hard fought game that somehow is gonna come down to  some ref call

The REFS and the announcers were sucking amd swallowing the Pats ALL FUCKING DAY!!!! they threw flags FOR the Patriots BUT when Jets WRs were being dragged down there were NONE..fucking BULLSHIT!!..also, with 1 sec left, B Marsh is on the line and they throw a flag for false start on him? lmfao!! it is what it is i guess but FUCK YOU PATRIOTS and your paid for refs

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 25th 2015, 6:57 pm

Clap it up for the English. They finally got a game that wasn't a blow out
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 25th 2015, 7:05 pm

David Carr looks like a legit NFL qb. He just made a throw that would make Brett Favre blush. Holy shit this kid is bonkers.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 25th 2015, 7:53 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:David Carr looks like a legit NFL qb. He just made a throw that would make Brett Favre blush. Holy shit this kid is bonkers.

agree...i been on the Carr bandwagon since last season..kids got guts and makes plays..reminds me of a young Drew Bledsoe

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on October 25th 2015, 8:01 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Willbacker wrote:Week 7 already. Man time sure flies by. Playoffs right around the corner lol.

Jets/Patriots- A lot of people I'm sure didn't think the Jets were gonna start off like this under a rookie HC but right now they looking dominant and is the only team with a chance to put it to the Patsies. I think its gonna be a tough hard fought game that somehow is gonna come down to  some ref call

The REFS and the announcers were sucking amd swallowing the Pats ALL FUCKING DAY!!!!  they threw flags FOR the Patriots BUT when Jets WRs were being dragged down there were NONE..fucking BULLSHIT!!..also, with 1 sec left, B Marsh is on the line and they throw a flag for false start on him? lmfao!!   it is what it is i guess but FUCK YOU PATRIOTS and your paid for refs

Good thing is you get one more shot at em in NY. Jets still looked good(except on the last drive when the Jets D resembled a Dean Pees D). Marshall and Decker are one hell of a wideout duo.

@epic. Derek Carr. David flopped and bounced out of the league. Raiders looking real good and they don't have to worry about no QB for the future.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 25th 2015, 8:09 pm

Willbacker wrote:

Good thing is you get one more shot at em in NY.

it was a good game and im sure if we were on a nuetral field there would not have been so many blown calls or even BS calls...i mean how good can the Pats feel knowing their win ended because of a bogus penalty? i know the chances of converting for the TD for the Jets was slim but at least let the dam play happen...the refs didnt see it that way...i watched entire game, didnt see B Marsh move at all , but somehow got a False Start penalty? lol

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on October 25th 2015, 8:17 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

Good thing is you get one more shot at em in NY.

it was a good game and im sure if we were on a nuetral field there would not have been so many blown calls or even BS calls...i mean how good can the Pats feel knowing their win ended because of a bogus penalty?  i know the chances of converting for the TD for the Jets was slim but at least let the dam play happen...the refs didnt see it that way...i watched entire game, didnt see B Marsh move at all , but somehow got a False Start penalty? lol

Every replay I saw Ic ouldnt find Marshall who was probally lined up at the bottom of the screen. The only action I caught was on the redzone since I was stuck watching the Squeelers getting their ass handed to them.lol
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 25th 2015, 9:52 pm

....I have no idea what a catch is. That panthers pick by the eagles was a catch. His ass hit the ground, ball came out after. So dumb
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 26th 2015, 9:36 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

The REFS and the announcers were sucking amd swallowing the Pats ALL FUCKING DAY!!!!  they threw flags FOR the Patriots BUT when Jets WRs were being dragged down there were NONE..fucking BULLSHIT!!..also, with 1 sec left, B Marsh is on the line and they throw a flag for false start on him? lmfao!!   it is what it is i guess but FUCK YOU PATRIOTS and your paid for refs

My only hope right now is if the Pats go undefeated, they lose once they are in the playoffs...That's what I'm rooting for, since I have nothing else to root for...

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on October 26th 2015, 8:36 pm

Cam slam Sam. Wham!! Bam!! Thank you maam.

Dwayne Harris was yelling at the Cowboy sidelines "Remember me. Remember me". Greg Hardy was pissed.

You know the Saints being the Saints and all just had to let the little baby horses have some points.

The Raiders won the battle for LA. Yay!!!!. Or did they? Awful lot of Raider fans in them stands.

Little Chief Strongarm dashed the Steelers hopes by Shocked throwing a TD pass to a WR. Ship this ball immediately to the HOF for preservation.

The Falcons danced the night away doing the dirty mettenberger.

The Vikings feasted Sun on some lion meat. Little did they know redmeat causes cancer. affraid Its true. Scientists say so.

Ah hah. The Browns got beaten up by a gurley.

The Texans sure got Oklahoma drilled. Dan Campbell is a godsend.

Bucs got beaten by a close shave which actually left a deep scar on Capt Lovie. Arrrgggghhhhh!

Todd Bowles meet Dr Belichick and his two evil creations Frankenbrady and Gronkenstein.

The Bills were just too tuckered out after that long swim. Jags took a flight and got some sleep. Smart kitty kitty.

All I know is I got to quit being a sourass. Losses to the Browns and 49ers consecutively can do that.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 27th 2015, 12:46 pm

lol nice

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum