Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NFL Week 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFL Week 5

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 11th 2015, 12:13 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000553248/article/details-emerge-on-tannehill-incident-at-fins-practice

One way to start out your bye week. I think the Miami Dolphins might be the 1st team to ever lose a bye week
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 11th 2015, 7:04 pm

Yo, to my fam Matt, sorry for your team sucking dick like a porn star bro
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  MaddMatter on October 11th 2015, 9:31 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Yo, to my fam Matt, sorry for your team sucking dick like a porn star bro

I've left a game early twice in my life.

2008 Thanksgiving vs the Titans.

And Today.

I booed more than I ever have today and actually cheered with Orlovsky went in

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 12th 2015, 2:09 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000553248/article/details-emerge-on-tannehill-incident-at-fins-practice

One way to start out your bye week. I think the Miami Dolphins might be the 1st team to ever lose a bye week

Yikes, how long until the head coach is fired... oh wait. That team needs to blown up. Time to start over again. I feel like a guy like Suh (and Matt can correct me if he thinks I'm wrong) isn't a great guy to have in the locker room. I'm sure there's a few others that aren't team players and causing this to unravel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 12th 2015, 4:06 pm

Well, looks like the Ravens will be retooling again this off season. PLEASE for the love of god FIRE DEAN PEES!!!! Get someone like Schwartz in for our D (is he any good at all Matt?) or someone who is actually aggressive instead of "bend don't break". Its got to be the stupidest saying I've heard for D. You don't bend on D, you break them, take the ball from them, smash them. There is no lee-way. As Steve smith put it, you take their lunch money! I want our D of old, not this soft, have the CBs play 10 yards off the WR, Defense. I wish I was D coordinator, I would put together the most aggressive defense that showed no mercy, but, I'm just a couch QB, what do I know...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 12th 2015, 9:18 pm

avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  MaddMatter on October 12th 2015, 11:41 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000553248/article/details-emerge-on-tannehill-incident-at-fins-practice

One way to start out your bye week. I think the Miami Dolphins might be the 1st team to ever lose a bye week

Yikes, how long until the head coach is fired... oh wait. That team needs to blown up. Time to start over again. I feel like a guy like Suh (and Matt can correct me if he thinks I'm wrong) isn't a great guy to have in the locker room. I'm sure there's a few others that aren't team players and causing this to unravel.

Kind of a tricky question. He seems like he would always be by himself. But every time I saw him come out of the tunnel for warm ups the first guy to always great him was Megatron.

So it's tough to say really.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  MaddMatter on October 12th 2015, 11:42 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Well, looks like the Ravens will be retooling again this off season. PLEASE for the love of god FIRE DEAN PEES!!!! Get someone like Schwartz in for our D (is he any good at all Matt?) or someone who is actually aggressive instead of "bend don't break". Its got to be the stupidest saying I've heard for D. You don't bend on D, you break them, take the ball from them, smash them. There is no lee-way. As Steve smith put it, you take their lunch money! I want our D of old, not this soft, have the CBs play 10 yards off the WR, Defense. I wish I was D coordinator, I would put together the most aggressive defense that showed no mercy, but, I'm just a couch QB, what do I know...

Hell I want Schwartz back as head coach. At least he showed passion and didn't turn our team into a bunch of pussies.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 13th 2015, 7:12 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Well, looks like the Ravens will be retooling again this off season. PLEASE for the love of god FIRE DEAN PEES!!!! Get someone like Schwartz in for our D (is he any good at all Matt?) or someone who is actually aggressive instead of "bend don't break". Its got to be the stupidest saying I've heard for D. You don't bend on D, you break them, take the ball from them, smash them. There is no lee-way. As Steve smith put it, you take their lunch money! I want our D of old, not this soft, have the CBs play 10 yards off the WR, Defense. I wish I was D coordinator, I would put together the most aggressive defense that showed no mercy, but, I'm just a couch QB, what do I know...

Hell I want Schwartz back as head coach. At least he showed passion and didn't turn our team into a bunch of pussies.

Yeah, our D needs to get back to our D of old where we were the bad guys and had passion.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 14th 2015, 4:31 pm


__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 15th 2015, 12:56 am

dam, i dont want to sound too much like a homer but DAYUM!! the Jets Defense is gonna be ferocious, i feel bad for kirk cousins this sunday...this guy is back!!


__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 15th 2015, 1:53 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:dam, i dont want to sound too much like a homer but DAYUM!! the Jets Defense is gonna be ferocious, i feel bad for kirk cousins this sunday...this guy is back!!


Dude, we lead the league in Defensive players that could survive in prison
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 15th 2015, 2:06 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:dam, i dont want to sound too much like a homer but DAYUM!! the Jets Defense is gonna be ferocious, i feel bad for kirk cousins this sunday...this guy is back!!


Dude, we lead the league in Defensive players that could survive in prison

after this sunday we will lead in takeaways and points scored for a defense

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 15th 2015, 2:27 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:dam, i dont want to sound too much like a homer but DAYUM!! the Jets Defense is gonna be ferocious, i feel bad for kirk cousins this sunday...this guy is back!!


Dude, we lead the league in Defensive players that could survive in prison

after this sunday we will lead in takeaways and points scored for a defense

The washington racial slurs have 2 good running backs but the Oline is meh. Cousins is just hucking the ball every where. I think we'll stop the run, force cousin to throw, with Cro, Revis, and Skrine, going all over the lot. I see 2-3 Picks, 3-4 Sacks, We can hold the Racialslurs to under 300 total yards, under 100 yards rushing.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  Willbacker on October 17th 2015, 4:16 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote: PLEASE for the love of god FIRE DEAN PEES!!!!

This guy has gotta go. Its been 4 years of the same old crap. Even during the SB run I believe it was the veteran influence that carried us thru. Get the lead. Give it right back. I have no confidence in this defense and Dean Piss is a lot to blame for it imo.

I do like the extension of Yanda tho. Hopefully good times ahead.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 17th 2015, 10:07 pm


__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 5

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum