Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NFL Week 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFL Week 3

Post  Willbacker on September 27th 2015, 12:23 pm

The games are almost starting and nobody has started week 3 yet. Yall are fired. Chrissakes.

One game already in the books. Giants got big victory cuz the NFCEast is gonna be tight this year with the Cowboys falling to the injury bug.

Games of note
Bengals/Ravens- Its time to step up. This game is big for obvious reasons. Since 1990 only 3 teams of 124 that started 0-3 made the playoffs.
Falcons/Cowboys- Two 2-0 teams battling it out. Can Cowboys D do enough to carry team?
Steelers/Rams- Leveon Bell returns. Can Rams D hold up and stop the Steeler O?
Jets/Eagles- Can Jets control clock? To me thats the key.
Bills/Dolphins- Whoever loses this is gonna be a celler dweller.
Broncos/Lions- Will the old man prevail or will the Lions finally get that elusive victory?
Chiefs/Packers- Good Mon night game. I'll probally watch 1st qtr which really sucks cuz thats all I can do.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  MaddMatter on September 27th 2015, 5:05 pm

Willbacker wrote:The games are almost starting and nobody has started week 3 yet. Yall are fired. Chrissakes.

One game already in the books. Giants got big victory cuz the NFCEast is gonna be tight this year with the Cowboys falling to the injury bug.

Games of note
Bengals/Ravens- Its time to step up. This game is big for obvious reasons. Since 1990 only 3 teams of 124 that started 0-3 made the playoffs.
Falcons/Cowboys- Two 2-0 teams battling it out. Can Cowboys D do enough to carry team?
Steelers/Rams- Leveon Bell returns. Can Rams D hold up and stop the Steeler O?
Jets/Eagles- Can Jets control clock? To me thats the key.
Bills/Dolphins- Whoever loses this is gonna be a celler dweller.
Broncos/Lions- Will the old man prevail or will the Lions finally get that elusive victory?
Chiefs/Packers- Good Mon night game. I'll probally watch 1st qtr which really sucks cuz thats all I can do.

At halftime I felt pretty good about my fantasy team.

Then Cam Newton, Julio Jones and Frank Gore all went off for big 2nd halves, now I'm losing Sad

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 27th 2015, 9:25 pm

jets caught in a trap game...oh well, 2-1 better than 0-3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 27th 2015, 10:23 pm

Ravens couldn't stop AJ Greeh eh? Surprised

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  Willbacker on September 27th 2015, 11:02 pm

: quote="HurpDurpHurray"]Ravens couldn't stop AJ Greeh eh? Surprised [/quote]


[. Ah what the hell one more time.   [
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 27th 2015, 11:46 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:jets caught in a trap game...oh well, 2-1 better than 0-3

...or the fact that we have no QBs good enough was revealed.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 28th 2015, 12:10 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:jets caught in a trap game...oh well, 2-1 better than 0-3

...or the fact that we have no QBs good enough was revealed.

maybe start Geno vs the Fins next week?  ... he does have a better Deep ball than Fitz and clearly beat Fitz out in mini camps practice

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on September 28th 2015, 5:17 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Ravens couldn't stop AJ Greeh eh? Surprised

At this point, I don't even care about other teams in the division anymore. I just want to see them win and ATLEAST have a winning record. We haven't been blown out, its just a matter of finishing and discipline. There is no excuse for 10 some penalties in a game, that's just sloppy. I don't understand how a team can commit so many penalties. At some point you have to think, "gee, we gotta settle down" after getting flagged so many times. While I'm irritated we didn't win the game, the Bengals won and wanted it more, so props.

I'm more pissed at what a certain owner's son said about the ravens...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-928-Patriots-Jonathan-Kraft-Enjoying-Sweetheart-Ravens-Losses/7cfbf09c-5002-41bc-883d-46a7d76e367d

Mr. Kraft's son can take it where the sun don't shine for all I care. Yeah, its not nice, but if someone wants to be a pompass, arrogant jerk, then he won't be getting any of my respect. The Pats have moved to "Most Hated Team" in my book. Sick of hearing about them, sick of their arrogant high and mighty attitudes, just sick of them. Whatever happened to something called "class"? Cause the Pats obviously don't have it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  Willbacker on September 28th 2015, 5:44 pm

1st off Dean Pees gotta go. Since 2012 we just can't hold any type of 4th qtr lead.

AJ Green is hosting a new reality show called "Dancing on the Ravens".

With a few eagle feathers stuck in their engine turbines the Jets had a lengthy delay before takeoff.

Texans grabbed hold of the Bucs silly looking hats,stuffed them on fenceposts and target practiced on them.

Bills plain simply went on a rampage right over the phish leaving them phins down.

Colts got a late burst down the stretch to blaze by the Titans.

John Deere got a free commercial hauling Big Ben's antelope butt off the field but they still won.

Big bad birds picking on little cubbies. just not fair.

Patriots feasting on some blackened jag appetizer while waiting for the main course of colt mignon.

Cowboys couldn't defend the Alamo against the relentless Falcon attack.

St Luke almost brought the glory back to New Orleans. Almost.

The Vikings like the old myths flung the lightning bolts into the depths of the lakes in Minnesota. zzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzz...zzzzz piff.

The Raiders plundered their way thru the Dawg Pound stealing their cache of bones for backup leg material. Arrrggghhh!!

The Lions were just too tame to play in the Broncos wild west extravaganza.

The 49ers in their desperate search for gold nuggets kept digging that hole. Now they in China. Beaten by a total of 75 pts in their last 2 games?


Last edited by Willbacker on September 28th 2015, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  Willbacker on September 28th 2015, 5:59 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Ravens couldn't stop AJ Greeh eh? Surprised

At this point, I don't even care about other teams in the division anymore. I just want to see them win and ATLEAST have a winning record. We haven't been blown out, its just a matter of finishing and discipline. There is no excuse for 10 some penalties in a game, that's just sloppy. I don't understand how a team can commit so many penalties. At some point you have to think, "gee, we gotta settle down" after getting flagged so many times. While I'm irritated we didn't win the game, the Bengals won and wanted it more, so props.

I'm more pissed at what a certain owner's son said about the ravens...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-928-Patriots-Jonathan-Kraft-Enjoying-Sweetheart-Ravens-Losses/7cfbf09c-5002-41bc-883d-46a7d76e367d

Mr. Kraft's son can take it where the sun don't shine for all I care. Yeah, its not nice, but if someone wants to be a pompass, arrogant jerk, then he won't be getting any of my respect. The Pats have moved to "Most Hated Team" in my book. Sick of hearing about them, sick of their arrogant high and mighty attitudes, just sick of them. Whatever happened to something called "class"? Cause the Pats obviously don't have it.

The penalties are killing us but its the finishing like you said thats the knife imo and its been like this since 2012(our SB year). These guys just dont want to do it for Pees.

I read that article you talking about earlier and hopefully that becomes lockeroom bulletin board material. He could have actually did us a favor lol. They definitely got a smugness about them which includes the old man who's always talking about the class his orginization has and the apologies he wants. They can jam it!!

So seriously you hate the Patriots worse than the Bengals or Steelers. Thing is I might too and thats pretty bad when these guys arent even in our division.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on September 28th 2015, 7:22 pm

Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Ravens couldn't stop AJ Greeh eh? Surprised

At this point, I don't even care about other teams in the division anymore. I just want to see them win and ATLEAST have a winning record. We haven't been blown out, its just a matter of finishing and discipline. There is no excuse for 10 some penalties in a game, that's just sloppy. I don't understand how a team can commit so many penalties. At some point you have to think, "gee, we gotta settle down" after getting flagged so many times. While I'm irritated we didn't win the game, the Bengals won and wanted it more, so props.

I'm more pissed at what a certain owner's son said about the ravens...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-928-Patriots-Jonathan-Kraft-Enjoying-Sweetheart-Ravens-Losses/7cfbf09c-5002-41bc-883d-46a7d76e367d

Mr. Kraft's son can take it where the sun don't shine for all I care. Yeah, its not nice, but if someone wants to be a pompass, arrogant jerk, then he won't be getting any of my respect. The Pats have moved to "Most Hated Team" in my book. Sick of hearing about them, sick of their arrogant high and mighty attitudes, just sick of them. Whatever happened to something called "class"? Cause the Pats obviously don't have it.

The penalties are killing us but its the finishing like you said thats the knife imo and its been like this since 2012(our SB year). These guys just dont want to do it for Pees.

I read that article you talking about earlier and hopefully that becomes lockeroom bulletin board material. He could have actually did us a favor lol. They definitely got a smugness about them which includes the old man who's always talking about the class his orginization has and the apologies he wants. They can jam it!!

So seriously you hate the Patriots worse than the Bengals or Steelers. Thing is I might too and thats pretty bad when these guys arent even in our division.

I never really "hated" the Bengals since they were never ones to trash talk and such, and they don't really brag about their wins. They go about winning quietly, which I respect. The Steelers has always been a hate, but respect kind of relationship not just complete hate. So yeah. My hate for the pats has been growing for a few years now...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 28th 2015, 9:47 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:jets caught in a trap game...oh well, 2-1 better than 0-3

...or the fact that we have no QBs good enough was revealed.

maybe start Geno vs the Fins next week?  ... he does have a better Deep ball than Fitz and clearly beat Fitz out in mini camps practice

clearly beat out fitz? he was given the job to lose. Why make a change after 1 game? Go with fitz until he shows he really sucks then say, "hey, geno is healthy now"
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Ravens couldn't stop AJ Greeh eh? Surprised

At this point, I don't even care about other teams in the division anymore. I just want to see them win and ATLEAST have a winning record. We haven't been blown out, its just a matter of finishing and discipline. There is no excuse for 10 some penalties in a game, that's just sloppy. I don't understand how a team can commit so many penalties. At some point you have to think, "gee, we gotta settle down" after getting flagged so many times. While I'm irritated we didn't win the game, the Bengals won and wanted it more, so props.

I'm more pissed at what a certain owner's son said about the ravens...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-928-Patriots-Jonathan-Kraft-Enjoying-Sweetheart-Ravens-Losses/7cfbf09c-5002-41bc-883d-46a7d76e367d

Mr. Kraft's son can take it where the sun don't shine for all I care. Yeah, its not nice, but if someone wants to be a pompass, arrogant jerk, then he won't be getting any of my respect. The Pats have moved to "Most Hated Team" in my book. Sick of hearing about them, sick of their arrogant high and mighty attitudes, just sick of them. Whatever happened to something called "class"? Cause the Pats obviously don't have it.

The penalties are killing us but its the finishing like you said thats the knife imo and its been like this since 2012(our SB year). These guys just dont want to do it for Pees.

I read that article you talking about earlier and hopefully that becomes lockeroom bulletin board material. He could have actually did us a favor lol. They definitely got a smugness about them which includes the old man who's always talking about the class his orginization has and the apologies he wants. They can jam it!!

So seriously you hate the Patriots worse than the Bengals or Steelers. Thing is I might too and thats pretty bad when these guys arent even in our division.

I never really "hated" the Bengals since they were never ones to trash talk and such, and they don't really brag about their wins. They go about winning quietly, which I respect. The Steelers has always been a hate, but respect kind of relationship not just complete hate. So yeah. My hate for the pats has been growing for a few years now...

Ya I can't hate the Steeles. I loved the city when I went and they seemed to have such a strong loyalty to the team. Very nice to see

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  S on September 29th 2015, 12:14 pm

3-0

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 29th 2015, 10:28 pm

S wrote:3-0

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  MaddMatter on September 30th 2015, 1:27 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:0-3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL Week 3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum