by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

What If Sports Baseball Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What If Sports Baseball Game

Post  MaddMatter on September 24th 2015, 12:38 pm

So a couple months ago my roommate told me about this game on What If Sports called Hardball Dynasty.

You have to pay to play, but damn, is it addicting.

Pretty much, you are the owner/gm of a team and you control everything. From ML to Rookie league, drafting players to signing international prospects. Setting lineups and pitching rotations for all of your leagues.
The season is only 3 months long. Every game is simulated, so you don't have to "play" any games. But you check box scores and all that stuff. You "play" a full 162 games, so you have 3 simulated games a day.

It's actually really fun to play, I think someone like Hurp would be really interested in checking it out.

Here's the link:
https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Main/

Only $5 for your first season, I think it's $25 after that, unless you get into the playoffs and win games, then they knock some money off.

I don;t know if you can see anything in the "world" I'm in, but I'm in the world named "Ryan" and took over Iowa City (the worst team in the league.) It's been fun building the team through the first season. I'm pretty sure there will be open spots at the end of our season. So if you're interested in being a GM for a baseball team, I'd highly recommend this game.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What If Sports Baseball Game

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 24th 2015, 11:59 pm

MaddMatter wrote:So a couple months ago my roommate told me about this game on What If Sports called Hardball Dynasty.

Pretty much, you are the owner/gm of a team and you control everything. From ML to Rookie league, drafting players to signing international prospects. Setting lineups and pitching rotations for all of your leagues.
The season is only 3 months long. Every game is simulated, so you don't have to "play" any games. But you check box scores and all that stuff. You "play" a full 162 games, so you have 3 simulated games a day.

It's actually really fun to play, I think someone like Hurp would be really interested in checking it out.

Here's the link:

Only $5 for your first season, I think it's $25 after that, unless you get into the playoffs and win games, then they knock some money off.

I don;t know if you can see anything in the "world" I'm in, but I'm in the world named "Ryan" and took over Iowa City (the worst team in the league.) It's been fun building the team through the first season. I'm pretty sure there will be open spots at the end of our season. So if you're interested in being a GM for a baseball team, I'd highly recommend this game.

Sounds a lot like Out of the Park Baseball, except you don't pay per season. It's just a game you pay for once and play as long as you want. Same depth that you're talking about though. Lots of fun to play

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 25th 2015, 4:02 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:So a couple months ago my roommate told me about this game on What If Sports called Hardball Dynasty.

Here's the link:

Sounds a lot like Out of the Park Baseball, except you don't pay per season. It's just a game you pay for once and play as long as you want. Same depth that you're talking about though. Lots of fun to play

Hurp for $5 I say you should join for the next season and see how it is.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 26th 2015, 2:03 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Here's the link:

But I don't understand. I join for $5 but do I win any money? And how does it work season wise? Is it like a daily updated thing?

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 27th 2015, 5:04 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Here's the link:

But I don't understand. I join for $5 but do I win any money? And how does it work season wise? Is it like a daily updated thing?

Yeah, updated 3 times a day. Like 3 in the morning, 11 in the morning and 7 at night.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: