by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NCAA Football

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NCAA Football

Post  MaddMatter on September 19th 2015, 8:39 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Football

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 29th 2015, 1:09 am

You thought last week was loaded with CFB match ups like Rutgers vs Kansas, this week is even better. (the former being sarcasm, the latter being serious)

Notre Dame is at Clemson, tough test but it should be a good game.

Michigan is rolling, 3 straight wins. All be it against lower opponents (exception is BYU)
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 29th 2015, 4:15 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:You thought last week was loaded with CFB match ups like Rutgers vs Kansas, this week is even better. (the former being sarcasm, the latter being serious)

Notre Dame is at Clemson, tough test but it should be a good game.

Michigan is rolling, 3 straight wins. All be it against lower opponents (exception is BYU)

We'll see how they do in B1G play. Although having the #2overall defense doesn't hurt.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 30th 2015, 10:41 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 3rd 2015, 7:34 pm

how bout georgia huh? sheesh
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on October 3rd 2015, 7:44 pm

Don't get my hopes up,

And as for Georgia, I turned that shit off before the half, started watching Indiana-OSU which now sucks

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 3rd 2015, 8:04 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

Don't get my hopes up,

And as for Georgia, I turned that shit off before the half, started watching Indiana-OSU which now sucks

as soon as sudfeild went down, IU was fucked.

Florida / Ole Miss is on now
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on October 17th 2015, 8:41 pm

I only had a chance to catch the 2nd half but that Mich/Mich St game was crazy at the end. How the hell did that happen. The Burbridge/Jordan Lewis matchup was great to watch. Both looked like excellent pro prospects.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on October 17th 2015, 9:12 pm

Willbacker wrote:I only had a chance to catch the 2nd half but that Mich/Mich St game was crazy at the end. How the hell did that happen. The Burbridge/Jordan Lewis matchup was great to watch. Both looked like excellent pro prospects.

money was on Mich ST to win..no reason at all for that BS at the end..im in FULL belief that even college games are "fixed'  ..proof of that today...dont even make me go back to the Joe Pisarchik fumble at the Meadowlands that Herm Edwards returned for a TD
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on October 18th 2015, 11:19 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Willbacker wrote:I only had a chance to catch the 2nd half but that Mich/Mich St game was crazy at the end. How the hell did that happen. The Burbridge/Jordan Lewis matchup was great to watch. Both looked like excellent pro prospects.

money was on Mich ST to win..no reason at all for that BS at the end..im in FULL belief that even college games are "fixed'  ..proof of that today...dont even make me go back to the Joe Pisarchik fumble at the Meadowlands that Herm Edwards returned for a TD

So you're saying those kids f'd up the play on purpose. That makes no damn sense.  Put......the pipe.....down. Laughing

I think they fired the OC after the Pisarchik fumble and no team has done that since with game in hand. I'm just gonna put that on stupid playcalling.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on October 19th 2015, 5:58 pm

Living outside of Ann Arbor, I can tell you this. Dan Dierdorf said it best on the radio. No one could contemplate what had happened. I literally sat there for like 40 minutes going "What the fuck did I just watch?"

Whole city was in shock.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 19th 2015, 8:09 pm

So Notre Dame has to play Pitt and Temple. I have tickets to the Temple game (sold out AND in primetime)

Both games scare me. Both tough outs

Michigan, I mean. The punter is probably borderline suicidal. I think the same with the Long Snapper. It looked like a physical mistake by the snapper and a mental mistake by the punter. Can't have the latter, you can deal with the former.

The death threats are retarded. You're going to send a kid who's in his late teens, early 20s a letter saying you want to kill him over a fuck up? Grow up. It's college ball.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on October 19th 2015, 11:18 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:So Notre Dame has to play Pitt and Temple. I have tickets to the Temple game (sold out AND in primetime)

Michigan, I mean. The punter is probably borderline suicidal. I think the same with the Long Snapper. It looked like a physical mistake by the snapper and a mental mistake by the punter. Can't have the latter, you can deal with the former.

The death threats are retarded. You're going to send a kid who's in his late teens, early 20s a letter saying you want to kill him over a fuck up? Grow up. It's college ball.

Especially since he was one of the reasons we were winning the game. Hell he fucking hit an 80 yard punt earlier in the game.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 19th 2015, 11:29 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:So Notre Dame has to play Pitt and Temple. I have tickets to the Temple game (sold out AND in primetime)

Especially since he was one of the reasons we were winning the game. Hell he fucking hit an 80 yard punt earlier in the game.

yea, we also need to look at what grade he is. If he is a freshmen/sophomore, I chalk that up to being young and dumb. If he is a junior or senior he should know better. We should also think of the special teams coach or harbaugh saying, "hey, if it's a bad snap, just fall on it"
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 22nd 2015, 10:37 pm

Jahad Thomas for Temple at Running Back looks dirty dude. Straight illegal
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 25th 2015, 10:11 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000565601/article/al-golden-out-as-miami-coach-a-day-after-worstever-loss

Miami fans need to take inventory. You aren't the U anymore. If you want to fire Golden, ok, that's fine, but to act like he is the sole reason Miami isn't 15-0 year in, year out, you're crazy.

1. Florida and Florida State have good coaches bringing in good recruiting classes and winning. Bet is on them winning a lot before Miami does.
2. Your facilities and stadium are old and dilapidated and no one wants to play in/use them. It's not the 1990s, Dolphins suck too.
3. You were self sanctioning because of the booster who was a Panzi scheme fuck head. No one cared where the money came from.
4. When you were good, most of your players were gang bangers who wouldn't have been eligible anyway. Guns and drugs.
5. You had a crazy run, but you aren't Michigan, Texas, Notre Dame, USC. There isn't this long tradition. It was like 10-15 years.
6. Before Schnellenberger got there, you were about to disband the program. Which shows how weird your run was anyway.

Miami has a nice little base to recruit in south florida, nice campus, but it's a small private university. They won't fix their facilities, they won't find a new stadium or build one, and they certainly won't go back to the glory days.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on October 31st 2015, 5:47 pm

This Targeting rule is ruining college football.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 1st 2015, 2:02 pm

MaddMatter wrote:This Targeting rule is ruining college football.

Yea probably. I was just at the Notre Dame/Temple game and #22 for the Irish got a targeting call in the 4th quarter. I had to explain what it was to the fans around me because they didn't know what it was.

I think the rule exists for a good reason. Make tacklers keep their heads up and avoid ridiculously violent hits to head. The ejecting players is a bad thing, reviewing a play where you can determine if it was targeting or not but only to see if the player is ejected or not and keep the 15 yard call is a bad thing.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 4th 2015, 12:08 am

So the CFBPO committee said, "what makes it difficult was Baylor and TCU's schedules. It's hard to evaluate because of who they've played"

Shots. Fucking. Fired.

no more shitty FCS opponents? No more scheduling MAC teams as openers? Lets see some coaches get some balls and have good games week 1, week 2
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 6th 2015, 9:43 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:So the CFBPO committee said, "what makes it difficult was Baylor and TCU's schedules. It's hard to evaluate because of who they've played"

Shots. Fucking. Fired.

no more shitty FCS opponents? No more scheduling MAC teams as openers? Lets see some coaches get some balls and have good games week 1, week 2

Remind me again, who has ND played to justify a top 5 ranking?

This system is better, but it's still a joke.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 8th 2015, 2:33 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:So the CFBPO committee said, "what makes it difficult was Baylor and TCU's schedules. It's hard to evaluate because of who they've played"

Shots. Fucking. Fired.

Remind me again, who has ND played to justify a top 5 ranking?

This system is better, but it's still a joke.

it's the fact we don't play double directional colleges. We're always in the top third in terms of SOS because of our historic rivals, our like half schedule with the ACC, etc. Baylor has played fucking no one
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 15th 2015, 12:44 am

Pretty shocking week of college football.

Amazed at this OU-Baylor game
Amazed at the Standford-Oregon game
Shocked Ok State beat Iowa St
Surprised Syracuse played Clemson so tough
Weirded out by LSU laying down like dogs
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down