by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NCAA Week 1 - So It begins again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NCAA Week 1 - So It begins again

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 3rd 2015, 11:29 pm

UNC at So Co. UNC is in for a long as year if their QB is making decisions like that all year.

Mich at Utah. Mich in the old school unis. I'm digging it. I'm bummed we don't have any Mich-ND games on the dockett but glad to see they're looking tough and old school.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Week 1 - So It begins again

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 5th 2015, 2:56 pm

TCU looked better than I anticipated. Minnesota is a legit team, good program with good CBs, they are lucky to get a tough game out of the way.

Baylor looked like shit. I know it was 56-21 but at half time it was 28-21 and could have been 28-28 if the QB for SMU wasn't an idiot

Standford so far looks like shit on Offense. Of course their D looks legit but they aren't moving the ball at all against Northwestern.

Georgia's QB situation is going to be a problem all year long. They have Chubb, Marshall, but absolutely no one to hand them the ball

Kansas is probably the worst FBS team in the past 20-30 years. Like, not to long ago they were alright. How do you look that fucking bad against an FCS team?

I'm just waiting for Texas v Notre Dame
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 5th 2015, 6:36 pm

Josh Rosen, UCLA's true freshmen QB, looks legit. Fundamentally sound, reads coverage, insane arm talent. The kid is legit.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 5th 2015, 8:06 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:UNC at So Co. UNC is in for a long as year if their QB is making decisions like that all year.

Mich at Utah. Mich in the old school unis. I'm digging it. I'm bummed we don't have any Mich-ND games on the dockett but glad to see they're looking tough and old school.

Michigan looked like shit offensively, QB making bad throws all day, Oline can't run block to save their lives. RB's not hitting the holes.

And Justice is served EMU loses to ODU. Smile Fuck em.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 5th 2015, 8:21 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:UNC at So Co. UNC is in for a long as year if their QB is making decisions like that all year.

Michigan looked like shit offensively, QB making bad throws all day, Oline can't run block to save their lives. RB's not hitting the holes.

And Justice is served EMU loses to ODU. Smile Fuck em.

Well yea, Michigan didn't do shit but I'm glad they look like they're getting back to tough man football

Mitch Matthews will be soon sainted, knighted, and get free blow jobs for life in Utah and on BYU's campus
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 5th 2015, 11:47 pm

Texas now has a giant gaping ass hole from being bent over by Notre Dame
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 7th 2015, 6:07 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Mitch Matthews will be soon sainted, knighted, and get free blow jobs for life in Utah and on BYU's campus

I seen the 2nd half of this game and that was one hell of an end. The dude was hugging referees,coaches hell I think he was huggung the DBs that were covering him.lol. I was also switching back and forth to the Louisville game where Petrino made the blunderhead call of the year so far by calling a timeout after an Auburn penalty leaving them no TOs with 40 seconds on the clock and still being 3rd down. Did you see that? Also seen the 1st half of the Wisconsin/Ala game with Caputo getting his noodle knocked then hugging an Ala player and lining up in their backfield. I didn't know whether to laugh or be sad for the guy.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum