Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

The Offseason

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on February 27th 2015, 8:47 pm

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/grantland-exclusive-the-re-oranging-of-the-cleveland-browns/

oh the draft. I live in South Jersey and literally every single story on the radio, local news, and newspaper is how the EAGLES plan on moving up to #3, #4, or #6 to draft mariota.

It won't happen. #20 up to #3? The eagles have no ammo to do it
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  MaddMatter on February 27th 2015, 8:52 pm

I'm seeing a lot of Lions fans say we should draft Melvin Gordan.

Uhh, you want to trade up to draft a RB? No thanks bro.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on February 27th 2015, 11:27 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:http://grantland.com/the-triangle/grantland-exclusive-the-re-oranging-of-the-cleveland-browns/

oh the draft. I live in South Jersey and literally every single story on the radio, local news, and newspaper is how the EAGLES plan on moving up to #3, #4, or #6 to draft mariota.

It won't happen. #20 up to #3? The eagles have no ammo to do it

the Eagles need to give up this years 1st ,2nd and next years 1st plus Maclin to get #6 ..if that offer is on the table and Maccagnan doesnt take it, im done with this new GM

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on February 27th 2015, 11:28 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I'm seeing a lot of Lions fans say we should draft Melvin Gordan.

Uhh, you want to trade up to draft a RB? No thanks bro.

you guys have Bell..no need for Gordon, leave him for the Jets..or leave Gurley

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  MaddMatter on February 28th 2015, 7:40 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I'm seeing a lot of Lions fans say we should draft Melvin Gordan.

Uhh, you want to trade up to draft a RB? No thanks bro.

you guys have Bell..no need for Gordon, leave him for the Jets..or leave Gurley
The shit some people say is ridiculous. We do need another RB, but not in the first 3 rounds.

Hell, I saw people saying we should sign Randall Cobb. And I've over here like "where are we getting all this money from?"

I hate idiots.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on February 28th 2015, 11:05 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:http://grantland.com/the-triangle/grantland-exclusive-the-re-oranging-of-the-cleveland-browns/

oh the draft. I live in South Jersey and literally every single story on the radio, local news, and newspaper is how the EAGLES plan on moving up to #3, #4, or #6 to draft mariota.

It won't happen. #20 up to #3? The eagles have no ammo to do it

the Eagles need to give up this years 1st ,2nd and next years 1st plus Maclin to get #6  ..if that offer is on the table and Maccagnan doesnt take it, im done with this new GM

We're not getting winston and if we don't have a legit pass rusher at #6, we trade with the eagles. We have a whole bunch of holes to fill.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on March 3rd 2015, 7:46 pm

Bill get Shaun McCoy from Eagles for Kiko Alonso.

It's just a weird trade because I'm like, "who wins this trade?"

Bill just lost their best LB and Eagles lost their best RB. EH, just weird trade
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  MaddMatter on March 3rd 2015, 8:59 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Bill get Shaun McCoy from Eagles for Kiko Alonso.

It's just a weird trade because I'm like, "who wins this trade?"

Bill just lost their best LB and Eagles lost their best RB. EH, just weird trade
I think the Bills win?

Bills needed an offensive playmaker, if they get a QB, that got some explosive weapons with Shady and Watkins, hell they still have Spiller to.

I have no idea what's going on in Philly though.

I wonder if Thadden is pissed

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  S on March 3rd 2015, 9:27 pm

Bills win short term. Shady was the Eagles best play maker now they have nothing..Literally. Maclin is gone as well.

But long term. Kiko going to be a solid MLB for years to come.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  S on March 3rd 2015, 9:30 pm

Also seems like this year is the Veteran Purge. Vets getting taken out left and right.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on March 4th 2015, 1:04 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Bill get Shaun McCoy from Eagles for Kiko Alonso.

It's just a weird trade because I'm like, "who wins this trade?"

Bill just lost their best LB and Eagles lost their best RB. EH, just weird trade
I think the Bills win?

Bills needed an offensive playmaker, if they get a QB, that got some explosive weapons with Shady and Watkins, hell they still have Spiller to.

I have no idea what's going on in Philly though.

I wonder if Thadden is pissed

I feel chip kelly thinks if he has just (random fast guy) with his system, he can win. But the NFL is different because everyone is soooo fucking fast, if you're just as fast as everyone else, you won't get shit done. I'm not looking at this team saying, "playoffs", they're going to shit the bed
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  Willbacker on March 4th 2015, 6:05 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Bill get Shaun McCoy from Eagles for Kiko Alonso.

It's just a weird trade because I'm like, "who wins this trade?"

Bill just lost their best LB and Eagles lost their best RB. EH, just weird trade
I think the Bills win?

Bills needed an offensive playmaker, if they get a QB, that got some explosive weapons with Shady and Watkins, hell they still have Spiller to.

I have no idea what's going on in Philly though.

I wonder if Thadden is pissed

I feel chip kelly thinks if he has just (random fast guy) with his system, he can win. But the NFL is different because everyone is soooo fucking fast, if you're just as fast as everyone else, you won't get shit done. I'm not looking at this team saying, "playoffs", they're going to shit the bed

It seems like Chip Kelly wants his Oregon team. Real good trade for the Bills getting an upgrade over Spiller and trading a LB who might not fit the 3-4 scheme. I'm hearing Rex may go after David Harris.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on March 4th 2015, 7:33 pm

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Bill get Shaun McCoy from Eagles for Kiko Alonso.

It's just a weird trade because I'm like, "who wins this trade?"

Bill just lost their best LB and Eagles lost their best RB. EH, just weird trade
I think the Bills win?

Bills needed an offensive playmaker, if they get a QB, that got some explosive weapons with Shady and Watkins, hell they still have Spiller to.

I have no idea what's going on in Philly though.

I wonder if Thadden is pissed

I feel chip kelly thinks if he has just (random fast guy) with his system, he can win. But the NFL is different because everyone is soooo fucking fast, if you're just as fast as everyone else, you won't get shit done. I'm not looking at this team saying, "playoffs", they're going to shit the bed

It seems like Chip Kelly wants his Oregon team. Real good trade for the Bills getting an upgrade over Spiller and trading a LB who might not fit the 3-4 scheme. I'm hearing Rex may go after David Harris.

People are making a piff about 9 players being from oregon, 1 is casey matthews who was there from andy reids time and he just got kiko. the 7 other guys are back end rosters guys like maehl who is a situational WR and kenyon barner who is just a special teams guy. He isn't building a team of just oregon guys
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  RSoxGuy on March 4th 2015, 9:50 pm

Bills get Matt Cassell lololloolohelololl
avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  Willbacker on March 5th 2015, 3:38 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

It seems like Chip Kelly wants his Oregon team. Real good trade for the Bills getting an upgrade over Spiller and trading a LB who might not fit the 3-4 scheme. I'm hearing Rex may go after David Harris.

People are making a piff about 9 players being from oregon, 1 is casey matthews who was there from andy reids time and he just got kiko. the 7 other guys are back end rosters guys like maehl who is a situational WR and kenyon barner who is just a special teams guy. He isn't building a team of just oregon guys

Hell if I would've known that I'd have been calling them Oregon East,Little Oregon,Oredelphia or Chippytown.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  RSoxGuy on March 5th 2015, 6:30 pm

Vince Willfork released. Im actually glad we are letting that fat ass over paid DL go. In the 3-4 BB runs, any NT will demand a double team. he doesnt have to be paid 8 mill per to get blown off the ball and not make tackles.

Pats - dead last in interior D line rush stopping last yr. DEAD LAST
avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on March 6th 2015, 12:19 pm

Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  HurpDurpHurray on March 6th 2015, 1:15 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do

For a fifth round pick too! Jets must be going nuts right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on March 6th 2015, 1:35 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do

For a fifth round pick too! Jets must be going nuts right now.

I'd like to add a RT, RG. If we get a rookie LT and have him play RT, we might be ok. We pick up a veteran RG, we'd be better. Buffalo and Miami have good front 7's but average to poor secondary. That's where you need to attack so Geno and the offense need to nut up and pass block/throw the ball well
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on March 6th 2015, 1:36 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do

For a fifth round pick too! Jets must be going nuts right now.

I'd like to add a RT, RG. If we get a rookie LT and have him play RT, we might be ok. We pick up a veteran RG, we'd be better. Buffalo and Miami have good front 7's but average to poor secondary. That's where you need to attack so Geno and the offense need to nut up and pass block/throw the ball well
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  Willbacker on March 6th 2015, 3:29 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do

For a fifth round pick too! Jets must be going nuts right now.

I'd like to add a RT, RG. If we get a rookie LT and have him play RT, we might be ok. We pick up a veteran RG, we'd be better. Buffalo and Miami have good front 7's but average to poor secondary. That's where you need to attack so Geno and the offense need to nut up and pass block/throw the ball well

You're so happy you doublequoted but real nice trade for the Jets plus David Harris resigns. Let the Jets shittalking begin.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on March 6th 2015, 4:39 pm

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do

For a fifth round pick too! Jets must be going nuts right now.

I'd like to add a RT, RG. If we get a rookie LT and have him play RT, we might be ok. We pick up a veteran RG, we'd be better. Buffalo and Miami have good front 7's but average to poor secondary. That's where you need to attack so Geno and the offense need to nut up and pass block/throw the ball well

You're so happy you doublequoted but real nice trade for the Jets plus David Harris resigns. Let the Jets shittalking begin.

I love David Harris, I remember his rookie year in 05(?) [now I feel old], but we were 4-12 and he tore asses up. He is fun to watch, really smart, good fundamentals.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on March 6th 2015, 9:40 pm

im too excited to be excited if that makes sense lol, glad we got B-Marsh but not real happy with the Harris extension..dont get me wrong, David Harris has been great for us at MLB but hes lost a step these past 2 years, slow in coverage and slow to the ball carrier but he still hits like a ton of bricks when he gets there..3 years 21 mil? I was hoping more like 1 year 4 mil

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  Willbacker on March 7th 2015, 1:47 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:im too excited to be excited if that makes sense lol, glad we got B-Marsh but not real happy with the Harris extension..dont get me wrong, David Harris has been great for us at MLB but hes lost a step these past 2 years, slow in coverage and slow to the ball carrier but he still hits like a ton of bricks when he gets there..3 years 21 mil? I was hoping more like 1 year 4 mil

Interesting contract he has. No signing bonus but his 1st 2 yrs are guaranteed at 7.5 mil a year and then he has non guaranteed 6.5 for 3rd yr which makes him very cuttable then. Solid player and decent contract imo and I'm sure Bowles approved.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on March 7th 2015, 3:56 pm

Willbacker wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:im too excited to be excited if that makes sense lol, glad we got B-Marsh but not real happy with the Harris extension..dont get me wrong, David Harris has been great for us at MLB but hes lost a step these past 2 years, slow in coverage and slow to the ball carrier but he still hits like a ton of bricks when he gets there..3 years 21 mil? I was hoping more like 1 year 4 mil

Interesting contract he has. No signing bonus but his 1st 2 yrs are guaranteed at 7.5 mil a year and then he has non guaranteed 6.5 for 3rd yr which makes him very cuttable then. Solid player and decent contract imo and I'm sure Bowles approved.

i guess 7.5 a year for a starting MLB isnt all that bad and as you point out hes very cuttable after the 2nd year...with that being said, i hope he is smart enough to know when to hang up the cleats and retire a Jet instead of chasing a backup spot on another team where he probably wont even see the field.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offseason

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum