New v old
mac v pc
west v east
tupac v biggy
smash mouth v finesse

Seahawks 42
Pats 0

you forgot USA vs Polanski

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Re: Super bowl forty something or what ever

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 18th 2015, 11:49 pm

dude, for real, I'm tired of the patriots. There isn't any reason to hate the Seahawks. Carrol is an intense, funny, cool dude who tweet, Wilson is a humble QB, great defense with some cool guy, they all seem the respect and care about each other.

The pats are just assholes doing retarded tricks and shit to win, a qb who throws fits to try and get flags, a borderline alcoholic playing TE, a coach who doesn't say anything to media. The only redeemable thing is their owner who is a good guy but also jumped ship to a ditzy skinny blonde bitch when his wife died of cancer.

It's impossible to route for the pats
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 19th 2015, 1:12 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:So Seahawks and Patriots
New v old
mac v pc
west v east
tupac v biggy
smash mouth v finesse

Seahawks 42
Pats 0
Aint no damn way the Pats get shut out in the superbowl. You crazy lmaoo

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 19th 2015, 12:34 pm

My prediction:

Richard Sherman rips off his arm and installs a bionic arm in its place. He picks off Brady 5 times and then choke slams him with his new arm, instantly killing him. Call of Duty makes a game about it called Call of Duty: Advanced Choke Slam.

Score is 58-0 and Katy Perry has Riff Raff fuck her on stage during the halftime show

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 20th 2015, 4:10 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:My prediction:

Richard Sherman rips off his arm and installs a bionic arm in its place. He picks off Brady 5 times and then choke slams him with his new arm, instantly killing him. Call of Duty makes a game about it called Call of Duty: Advanced Choke Slam.

Score is 58-0 and Katy Perry has Riff Raff fuck her on stage during the halftime show
i can back this.

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 21st 2015, 2:34 pm

the way the media is attacking the pats, I think this is going to be the worst 2 weeks of pre game coverage ever
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on January 21st 2015, 3:39 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:the way the media is attacking the pats, I think this is going to be the worst 2 weeks of pre game coverage ever

If they do decide to lay some punishment on the Pats it needs to be substantial. A measly little fine is not going to trump SB glory. Brady and Belichicks legacy is always going to be tied to cheating. It would be nice if there was no controversy. I'd rather everything be legit.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 21st 2015, 4:01 pm

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:the way the media is attacking the pats, I think this is going to be the worst 2 weeks of pre game coverage ever

If they do decide to lay some punishment on the Pats it needs to be substantial. A measly little fine is not going to trump SB glory. Brady and Belichicks legacy is always going to be tied to cheating. It would be nice if there was no controversy. I'd rather everything be legit.

dude we're all sick of their bullshit. This is a minor issue but still, it's always belichick in these situations.

People brought up sean payton and the bounty shit and the 70s steelers using roids as comparable cheating scandals

1. Bounty shit is not cheating, it is basically a game between players/coaches to reward good play in a playful manner
2. 70s steelers were on roids...so was the rest of the league. who cares

Is there another scandal in the NFL where players/teams/coaches cheated or what ever in the past 10 years?
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 21st 2015, 4:06 pm

Honestly, I think the deflated football shit is the most overblown story ever. I think it's the stupidest thing, especially when you have players like Aaron Rodgers say they do the same shit.

As for spygate? Look, even after spygate happened, the Patriots have still gone to 3 Super Bowls and like 6 AFC Championships, so I fully believe that had little to no impact as well.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on January 21st 2015, 6:02 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Honestly, I think the deflated football shit is the most overblown story ever. I think it's the stupidest thing, especially when you have players like Aaron Rodgers say they do the same shit.

As for spygate? Look, even after spygate happened, the Patriots have still gone to 3 Super Bowls and like 6 AFC Championships, so I fully believe that had little to no impact as well.

Rodgers never said that. He said he'd like his balls a little more inflated for his big hands. Cool

But think about it Matt. Its a competitive disadvantage and the Colts balls were all the legit weight. No it didn't decide the outcome of the game but what if the same situation was happening not only against the Ravens but for how long and what other shit is that devious hoodie up to. I'll never forget Brady said the Ravens need to study the rulebook. Welp that means the Patriots know the rulebook and willingly cheated.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 21st 2015, 7:05 pm

Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Honestly, I think the deflated football shit is the most overblown story ever. I think it's the stupidest thing, especially when you have players like Aaron Rodgers say they do the same shit.

Rodgers never said that. He said he'd like his balls a little more inflated for his big hands. Cool

But think about it Matt. Its a competitive disadvantage and the Colts balls were all the legit weight. No it didn't decide the outcome of the game but what if the same situation was happening not only against the Ravens but for how long and what other shit is that devious hoodie up to. I'll never forget Brady said the Ravens need to study the rulebook. Welp that means the Patriots know the rulebook and willingly cheated.

You'll have your opinion and I'll have mine, I just think it has no impact on the game and the whole thing is way over blown.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 22nd 2015, 4:21 am

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

You'll have your opinion and I'll have mine, I just think it has no impact on the game and the whole thing is way over blown.

It is overblown because it's always the patriots doing this sort of shit. Why?
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 22nd 2015, 2:49 pm

marshawn lynch fined 20k for grabbing his crotch on that one TD

nfl says they'll fine him a historic amount for not talking to the media

Let me just say, I love this guy for being punk as fuck and being who he is.

https://www.facebook.com/verellenamps/photos/a.10150116279637218.282966.46569837217/10152620606722218/?type=1&theater
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on January 23rd 2015, 12:04 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:marshawn lynch fined 20k for grabbing his crotch on that one TD

https://www.facebook.com/verellenamps/photos/a.10150116279637218.282966.46569837217/10152620606722218/?type=1&theater

agreed, im not a SeaCock fan but what the NFL has tried to impose on him is retarded...i am also not a Dick Sherman fan but what he said in his press conference was spot on..he said the NFL was gonna eject Lynch from the game if he wore gold cleats but Brady and the Deflatriots wont get any player/coach suspended or even disciplined BEFORE the SuperBowl and that the "risk reward was definetly in thier favor" .. I AGREE with Dick Sherman

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 23rd 2015, 4:32 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:marshawn lynch fined 20k for grabbing his crotch on that one TD

agreed, im not a SeaCock fan but what the NFL has tried to impose on him is retarded...i am also not a Dick Sherman fan but what he said in his press conference was spot on..he said the NFL was gonna eject Lynch from the game if he wore gold cleats but Brady and the Deflatriots wont get any player/coach suspended or even disciplined BEFORE the SuperBowl and that the "risk reward was definetly in thier favor" .. I AGREE with Dick Sherman

Sherman is a smart guy, Stanford grad. A lot of what he says is meaningful and eye opening but people give him a bad wrap because he is black and talks trash.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 23rd 2015, 10:18 am

I really believe Marshawn will just call it quits one day because he hates the NFL.

I love that he throws a middle finger right at Goodell.

I would honestly have players act more like Marshawn, rather then give the same old cliche answers they always give.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 23rd 2015, 7:05 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

I really believe Marshawn will just call it quits one day because he hates the NFL.

I would honestly have players act more like Marshawn, rather then give the same old cliche answers they always give.

There was reports earlier in the year that this might be it for him because he wants to end on his terms, healthy, and because he is sick of what the NFL is
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 23rd 2015, 7:41 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

There was reports earlier in the year that this might be it for him because he wants to end on his terms, healthy, and because he is sick of what the NFL is
I would applaud that. I'm pissed off for Marshawn, getting $100,000 fines for not doing a damn thing. Fucking stupid

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on January 24th 2015, 12:35 pm

Basically as an NFL player it is part of your job to be interviewed. It is known when you enter the league and you put your pen to that contract. Theres a reason why Buffalo got rid of him and Seattle is not going to resign him. He is most defintly a 100% me guy. Theres things in my job I dont want to do and this asshat has got a problem doing his making 7 figures. If Brady and Belichick can show up for their media days then show up for yours and quit acting like a baby. Maybe he should take a tip from Sherman and just fuck with the media instead of acting like a complete dick.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on January 24th 2015, 9:32 pm

Willbacker wrote:Basically as an NFL player it is part of your job to be interviewed. It is known when you enter the league and you put your pen to that contract. Theres a reason why Buffalo got rid of him and Seattle is not going to resign him. He is most defintly a 100% me guy. Theres things in my job I dont want to do and this asshat has got a problem doing his making 7 figures. If Brady and Belichick can show up for their media days then show up for yours and quit acting like a baby. Maybe he should take a tip from Sherman and just fuck with the media instead of acting like a complete dick.

agreed 100% ...the guy is making MILLIONS!!! allhe has to do is answer a few questions for the Media and the Fans..complete douche move by him to be such a prick

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on January 27th 2015, 3:37 pm

Just making a quick post so I won't get fined.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 27th 2015, 5:03 pm

Willbacker wrote:Just making a quick post so I won't get fined.
Post of the year Laughing

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on January 27th 2015, 7:44 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:Just making a quick post so I won't get fined.
Post of the year Laughing

Well it is only January. Very Happy
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on February 1st 2015, 1:21 pm

Tis the day. Im really conflicted on this game actually. On one hand I'm tired of hearing bout the 12th man and how great the Hawks D is and idk if I really want to see any sort of dynasty starting but it would be kinda cool to see Lynch get MVP and see what he says during his interview. On the other hand the Pats using all kinds of trickery and possible outright cheating also turns my stomach but I've always made it a habit in the past to vote for the team that took the Ravens out just to say we did lose to the best team.

Well we got a shitload of shrimp,mussels and oysters we gonna be chowing on so I really don't care who wins I just wanna see some knockem rockem sockem play going on out there and I don't think we're gonna be disappointed.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum