Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Kurt Busch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kurt Busch

Post  Willbacker on January 14th 2015, 3:38 pm

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/12161197/kurt-busch-says-ex-girlfriend-patricia-driscoll-was-trained-assassin

I know Kurt Busch is a loose cannon but the shit thats going down here is absolutely crazy. Or is he telling the truth.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Busch

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 14th 2015, 3:49 pm

I saw this shit and was like, "is nascar becoming WWE?"

like, most nascar WAGs are just ditzy blondes in it for the $$$ but wtf are we to do with this story?
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Busch

Post  Willbacker on January 14th 2015, 8:42 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I saw this shit and was like, "is nascar becoming WWE?"

like, most nascar WAGs are just ditzy blondes in it for the $$$ but wtf are we to do with this story?

Idk but I'd be scared to piss her off. lol.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Busch

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 14th 2015, 9:45 pm

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I saw this shit and was like, "is nascar becoming WWE?"

like, most nascar WAGs are just ditzy blondes in it for the $$$ but wtf are we to do with this story?

Idk but I'd be scared to piss her off. lol.

see i heard the whole thing is a law suite or some shit about him hitting her but what is weirder is the bitch didn't deny this shit. She pled the 5th on being an assassin....wtf
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Busch

Post  Willbacker on January 15th 2015, 3:34 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I saw this shit and was like, "is nascar becoming WWE?"

like, most nascar WAGs are just ditzy blondes in it for the $$$ but wtf are we to do with this story?

Idk but I'd be scared to piss her off. lol.

see i heard the whole thing is a law suite or some shit about him hitting her but what is weirder is the bitch didn't deny this shit. She pled the 5th on being an assassin....wtf

Yeah she said he's lying but also is not denying anything. Have to see what else comes out. As the world turns.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Busch

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 16th 2015, 2:38 am

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I saw this shit and was like, "is nascar becoming WWE?"

like, most nascar WAGs are just ditzy blondes in it for the $$$ but wtf are we to do with this story?

Idk but I'd be scared to piss her off. lol.

see i heard the whole thing is a law suite or some shit about him hitting her but what is weirder is the bitch didn't deny this shit. She pled the 5th on being an assassin....wtf

Yeah she said he's lying but also is not denying anything. Have to see what else comes out. As the world turns.

it's just weird
Danicka is dating stenhouse
Busch is dating a ninja
wtf else will we have?
montoya come out as gay?
Dale sr didn't actually die?
Jimmie Johnson actually bribed all the other drivers to let him win those championships?

who. fucking. knows.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Busch

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum