by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Playoffs/Divisional RD

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playoffs/Divisional RD

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on January 11th 2015, 6:22 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:the problem with the Offensive Alignemnt the Patriots started to use was this...Patriots HB runs onto field and doesnt tel the Refs anything, once the Patriots break the huddle and rush to the Line, the HB tells the ref thats hes ineligible and Brady snaps the ball...doesnt give the Ravens any time to adjust and have the right man in the right spot...i agree with Harbs on this one,  the HB should have told the refs he was ineligable when he came on the field, NOT when they break the huddle and line up then snap

My only thing with that is, he doesn't have the play call until after the huddle.

the coach that sends him into the game has the play call already made up....it comes down to the Offense not giving the Defense ample time to get set up in the right place....HB Shane Vereen is eligable on every play, all of a sudden he declares ineligable and TE Hoomanuwa is now eligable then snap the ball? player runs on field needs to declare before going into huddle IMHO

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 11th 2015, 6:27 pm

we can all agree that Belichick is a prick and they do asshole things to try and win games ok.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 11th 2015, 6:36 pm

Lions players are cold as fuck lmfao

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/01/detroit_lions_players_revel_in.html

Another very, very RARE instance of the NFL officials missing a call! Keep up the good work NFL Wink

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 11th 2015, 9:29 pm

Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

The problem is they  were  not telling the Ravens who was ineligible. The ineligible guy was lining out wide too. What they were doing was  telling the refs and running quick plays which is total bullshit.

I still don't get it.

Shouldn't you know who's eligible and who's not? I kind of see what your saying, they do a quick substitution, say this guy is ineligible, line up real quick and snap it.

If anything, it sounds like another officiating problem, which would shock me, the NFL usually has a great officiating record, so that can't be it.

What normally happens is when an OLineman comes on the ref will announce over his mic that #68 is an eligible receiver. What NE did was in reverse and the refs weren't announcing what the deal was and thats why Harbs had to go out on that field and take that 15 yarder. Belichick again did it with his hoodwinking ways. They're masters at it but I just can't respect it.

Even more reason I hate Belicheat and his cheating team. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying about yesterdays game, but I have NEVER respected Brady or Belicheat. Both I feel are arrogant, cheating people in this league. Theres only three people in this league that I can't wait for them to retire, and they are Brady, Belicheat, and P. Manning. Is it wrong being a Ravens fan and hating the Patriots more than our rival Steelers?

Doesn't matter anymore anyway, over the past few years I've been feeling more and more that the whole NFL is rigged. The league wanted the Patriots to win the whole week before the game, it was pretty obvious.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum