» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Bowls

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bowls

Post  MaddMatter on January 2nd 2015, 6:35 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:holy shit this Pitt-Hou bowl game. I think it was 13-34 in the 4th qtr. Hou gets 2 outside kicks, makes it 33-34 and decides to go for 2 to make it 35-34 with under a minute. Crazy game so far

Mother fucker, I took a nap during that game.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on January 2nd 2015, 8:21 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:holy shit this Pitt-Hou bowl game. I think it was 13-34 in the 4th qtr. Hou gets 2 outside kicks, makes it 33-34 and decides to go for 2 to make it 35-34 with under a minute. Crazy game so far

You'd make a great scout.............................for the Pittsburg Steelers.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 2nd 2015, 9:07 pm

Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

You'd make a great scout.............................for the Pittsburg Steelers.

I'm telling you, watch out for Aaron Murray in KC

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 3rd 2015, 3:08 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Lee Corso says the key player today is the hotdog stand guy
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 3rd 2015, 5:16 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

How many buckets of drool /spit did it take for him to say that?

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 3rd 2015, 11:44 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

How many buckets of drool /spit did it take for him to say that?

about as much as that flew out of Lou Holtz's voish, yous gotsh tos getsh the footallsh *lisp thing*
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

Zek Elliot looks like god damn bo jackson against oregon. Boy came to play
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on January 12th 2015, 10:42 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Zek Elliot looks like god damn bo jackson against oregon. Boy came to play

has he been this good all year? the dude looks like a BEAST!!!

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 12th 2015, 10:55 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Zek Elliot looks like god damn bo jackson against oregon. Boy came to play

has he been this good all year?  the dude looks like a BEAST!!!

early in the year no because the OSU o-line was shit. I remember the Navy game was shitty for him but I think the Indiana or MSU game, thinks began to click and he started to get some room and really just hits the hole.

He runs with confidence, anger, and speed.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 13th 2015, 1:23 am

No way Mariota leaves after that, he is a RS junior, hurt his shoulder, looked iffy, looked uncomfortable, and a few other issues in the game.

OSU's Joey Bosa looked alright and #43 the LB looked really good. Over all, kudos to OSU, they made mistakes but they never panicked, they never looked uncomfortable. Zek Elliot had a great game, OSU's defense was extremely physical and punched Oregon in the mouth.

Over all, very impressed with OSU
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 13th 2015, 9:38 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:No way Mariota leaves after that, he is a RS junior, hurt his shoulder, looked iffy, looked uncomfortable, and a few other issues in the game.

OSU's Joey Bosa looked alright and #43 the LB looked really good. Over all, kudos to OSU, they made mistakes but they never panicked, they never looked uncomfortable. Zek Elliot had a great game, OSU's defense was extremely physical and punched Oregon in the mouth.

Since when is 24/37 333 yards 2 TDs and a last desperation heave INT looking iffy lol.

That game wasn't on Mariota at all. Ohio St simply showed up to play. Their defense did its job, Oregons receivers weren't up for the task. And there aint no damn way anyone is beating a team who has a guy go for 250 yards and 4 TDs. I'm putting that loss on Oregons defense.

Mariota still my consesus number 1 pick.

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 13th 2015, 10:39 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:No way Mariota leaves after that, he is a RS junior, hurt his shoulder, looked iffy, looked uncomfortable, and a few other issues in the game.

Since when is 24/37 333 yards 2 TDs and a last desperation heave INT looking iffy lol.

That game wasn't on Mariota at all. Ohio St simply showed up to play. Their defense did its job, Oregons receivers weren't up for the task. And there aint no damn way anyone is beating a team who has a guy go for 250 yards and 4 TDs. I'm putting that loss on Oregons defense.

Oregan's defense couldn't tackle for shit! That was all on them

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 14th 2015, 12:00 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:

Oregan's defense couldn't tackle for shit! That was all on them

he did look iffy. I think the whole "he only throws to his 1st read" red flag popped up.

There was 5-6 plays where the 1st read off of play action was taken away either by man coverage or zone and he panicked.

They moved the ball, but when it counted and he needed to make a play, he didn't because he panicked. That 2nd half, he was shit on 3rd down and in the redzone because 1. he stepped up into pressure, his 2nd read was on the other side of the field 3rd he was in accurate.

I like him but he did look iffy, you can't always go by stats. they never lie, but they don't tell the truth
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on January 24th 2015, 4:20 pm

Anybody checking out the senior bowl today?

The Ravens are in need of a #1 WR and I'm gonna check out Sammy Cotes and Crowder from Duke( who I did watch in a bowl game and I hear is killing it during practice). I also heard an interview from a safety from Northwestern who knew the game inside out and at least sounded intelligent and Jim Miller (one of the hosts) raved about this dudes handsize after the interview. Well we need safties cuz Elam sucks. I'm also hoping to check out some edge rushers and RBs as well.

Im hoping Im putting this in the right place sice its called Senior "Bowl". lol.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on January 24th 2015, 8:50 pm

Seems like a good RB class. Really liked Cobb and Johnson. Coates and Crowder were both a little disappointing.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum