by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 15

Post  Willbacker on December 14th 2014, 9:34 am

Woohoo going to the game. Haven't seen a game in like 5 years or so and I used to go to at least one game every year but tickets are now hard to get ahold of or are just too expensive.

If the Ravens lose to the Jags I'm going to stab myself with a hotdog.

Would like to see the Falcons take care of the Steelers but I just don't see it unless they continue on their roll like they had against the Packers on Mon.

Manziel starts this week. Are the Bengals prepared?

Colts/Texans,Broncos/Chargers and Dolphins/Pats could also decide every division in the AFC except for the north. That'll be decided the final week lol.

I'd like to see the 49ers beat the Seahawks just so the Hawks can't get that homefield adavantage but the way Kaep is playing well.........

I promised my wife I wouldn't get all jacked up today so I'm hoping the Eagles/Cowboys matchup is gonna be a good one. Swooop #Eaglenation. Nah. Come on Cowboys. Keep that race interesting.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  MaddMatter on December 14th 2014, 1:09 pm

I don't think the Lions have hosted an afternoon game since Christmas Eve in 2011 when we killed the Chargers to get a playoff spot. I think the final was 34-10. Calvin had like a 50 yard catch on the first play and Cliff Avril topped it off with a pick 6 on a screen pass. Twas a great Christmas that year.

I have to find a way to kill another 2 hours before I leave for the game.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on December 14th 2014, 6:44 pm

Squeaker game, The Jags put everything on the table. Really fooled our special teams with that onside kick and that fake punt on the 20.

This below is me is classic. The Browns have some great fans.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12027661/cleveland-browns-fan-denies-jeremy-hill-dawg-pound-leap
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on December 15th 2014, 4:48 pm

Hurp I sat next to some of your people yesterday at the game.

You get a lot of Lion fans there in Toronto?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on December 15th 2014, 7:19 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Hurp I sat next to some of your people yesterday at the game.

What you mean, "your people"

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 15th 2014, 9:41 pm

Not at all lol. People probably just come down to watch some football, not necessarily for the Lions

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on December 16th 2014, 12:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Not at all lol. People probably just come down to watch some football, not necessarily for the Lions

They were all decked out in Lions gear lol.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on December 16th 2014, 4:10 pm

Allrighty now we're 15 weeks into the season and the Bears are looking are looking in fine preseason form.

The Cowboys swooped on into the Linc and wrassled and hogtied those feathered fiends in the annual Iggle Rodeo. Yeeeeehawwwww.

In a bit of irony the Lions won on missed FGs.

The Broncos proved that thunder trumps lightning every time. You can ask my jellylegged dog.

The Colts proved to be stallions by knocking 2 QBs out. JJ Watt says "Watt".

The Dolphins raised their heads out the water and claimed "We be contenders now". The Patriots looked at them,smiled and just calmly put their feet on their slippery heads and pushed them right back under the water.

At the Seahawks family picnic the guys all got together and played their favorite game. Sack-A-Kaep. Good times.

The Steelers went into Atl and true to their name stole the NFCSouth title right from under the noses of the Falcons and y'all always thought they were talking bout metal. Tsk tsk.

While Superman Negro was healing after getting hit by a shot of kryptonite Capt America(D.Anderson) came in to "save the day".

The Bills looked at the meatpackers and said the heck with this and broke out into a stampede mangling up the boys from Green Bay. I guess it's just grilled cheeze tonight hon.

The Titans punched themselves in the face harder than the Jets could punch themselves in the face so therefore they won??

Silly Redskins. You don't bring a tomahawk and a knife to a gunfight to take on Sherriff Eli and the OBJ Kid.

The Raiders are putting out a new movie. "The Raiders of the Lost.........Again". pirat

Talking bout ugly how bout that Bengals/Browns game. Fans in Cleveland are starting up a poll to give their new QB another nickname. A: Johnny Shutout. B: Johnny Superzero. Or C: Johnny Foofooball. I'm leaning towards C. There were other choices but they were deemed too derogatory.

The Jags pulled out all stops with their tomfoolery and their trickery and gave the Ravens a hell of a battle but they limped back home,tails between their legs to lick their wounds especially Bortles after enduring 8 sacks. Yikes!!

Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum