by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 14/ The stretch run

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 14/ The stretch run

Post  Willbacker on December 7th 2014, 10:37 am

Well here we go. It''s like Nascar fueling their cars up for the last time or a horse race starting on it's final lap.

Imo Bal/Mia the loser gets knocked out it's either that or they're gonna need a shitload of help.

Some games of note. Pit/Cin is very interesting at least to an AFCNort fan. Flat out I don't know who to root for so let the chips fall where they may and go from there. lol. Car/NO will be the last chance for Carolina especially since I believe the Packers will take care of the Falcons. I still want my 6-10 champ. Buff/Den is gonna be closer than most people think as long as Buff provides good enough pressure with their front 4 so they don't have to blitz. KC/Ari is pretty much a must win for Ari or they're just gonna completely spiral out of control plus I'd like to see a KC loss. Sea/Phil. A great offense against a great D. Could be a battle for either the #1 or #2 seed in the NFC. NE/SD is also a very important matchup for playoff considerations in the AFC.

It's hard to believe at least for myself that I'm gonna be rooting for the Broncos,Colts and Patriots to lock down their divisions and squashing other teams roles for the wildcard. A lot of AFC wildcard contenders have to play these 3 teams and the Ravens don't.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14/ The stretch run

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 7th 2014, 11:36 am

...wait...the jets are eliminated? Thought we were still mathematically in it.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 7th 2014, 8:19 pm

LOL the raiders are beating the 9ers...

Harbaugh may leave because his teams sucks rather then his team hating him
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 7th 2014, 9:40 pm

Bengals got thrashed, doesn't look good

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on December 7th 2014, 10:20 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Bengals got thrashed, doesn't look good

aaaand, this is new?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on December 7th 2014, 11:07 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

aaaand, this is new?

It depends on wheteher your talking bout ass thrashing or whether it doesn't look good.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 8th 2014, 12:24 am

Willbacker wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

aaaand, this is new?

It depends on wheteher your talking bout ass thrashing or whether it doesn't look good.

either. Is there a game this year where you were like, "yea, they look good"? they are 8-4-1 but I don't remember and like, "oh wow this team is a playoff team" type wins.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on December 8th 2014, 9:17 am

Lions offense getting hot at the right time.

Also, Calvin is still the best WR in the league doe

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 8th 2014, 12:13 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Lions offense getting hot at the right time.

Also, Calvin is still the best WR in the league doe

Calvin Johnson's Week: 8 catches, 158 yards, 1 TD
AJ Green's Week: 11 catches, 224 yards, 1 TD

Also ya, Bengals don't look like a playoff team and that's what scares me. Defense isn't as good as it was, I don't blame it on Zimmer leaving. Injuries and under performing player (looking at you Geno!) have hurt them. Ravens got an easy 3 weeks left so they're probably getting in barring some ridiculous letdown. Bengals have Browns, Broncos and Steelers left. It might come down to that final game in Pittsburgh.

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on December 9th 2014, 4:21 pm

Going against the rules of Mother Nature the Falcons flew north into the frigid heartland of northern Wisconsin where after their wings thawed out they came damn close to pulling off the upset on the Packers. Sidenote Rodgers has the same record as old man Favre at 68-32 after the first 100 games but albeit tho with with 50 less picks.

Brady looked good and suntanned while leading the Pats over the Chargers. It's good to be king and on vacation at the same time.

The Raiders came over from the bad side of the bridge over to the gay side just to send a message which is called "foot in ass".

The Texans came back from a very successful African hunting trip with bags of jag meat. Now to get some of that cowboy rub with some Texas bbq sauce. Yesssuh.

Down goes Mettenberger. In comes Footlocker and with it comes another Titans defeat.

The Chiefs figgered they could go to Arizona and grab some cute little cardinal feathers to add more color to their war bonnets but boy were they surprized when the cardinals were able to slip out of their trap right at the very last minute. Long ride home Kimosabe.

Superman Negro and the Hall of Justice saved their playoff chances by blasting the evil Dr. Brees and the Legion of Doom.

The Eagles got bent over and "dirtysanchezed" right on their own turf. The Seahawks have some nerve.

The Bengals had their "Leveon Bell" rung in the 4th but thats what happens when the cat in the hat(Big Ben) throws his stupid looking beanie filled with catnip on the field causing big distractions.

After the Skins loss Jay Gruden announces he's gonna start DeSean Jackson at QB and run wildcat and trick plays all day long. Meanwhile RG3 and Colt are gonna be off working at Jeff Fishers new goose egg factory.

If only the Browns could have scored one more defensive TD they would've won. Manziel said after the game that the Browns would be 13-0 if he was the starter.

The Broncos didn't score any TDs via the pass but they gotta save Peytons noodle arm. It must be al dente for the playoffs.

While the Bucs were visiting the zoo it's obvious they must have missed the sign that said "DON'T FEED THE LIONS".

After visiting Vision Assocites last week Elvis Dumervil again could see the QB as he has now passed Peter Boulware for the Raven alltime season sack record with 16(old record 15). Elvis in da house!!
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum