by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 13/ Turkey time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 13/ Turkey time

Post  Willbacker on November 27th 2014, 10:44 am

What a rough 3 days of work and still have to go out Fri and Sat. Oh well life of a transportation engineer. lol. At least today everybody can chill.

3 games today. Chi/Det. Phil/Dal. Sea/SF. Gonna be a killer night game but too bad a lot of people will miss it. Gotta get that big deal at Walmart you know. Who cares that the winner keeps theirselves in the running for the NFCWest crown.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 13/ Turkey time

Post  MaddMatter on November 27th 2014, 6:41 pm

Turkey tastes so much better when you win.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 27th 2014, 7:50 pm

Fuck you all. Have Thanksgiving at its proper time in October

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 27th 2014, 8:56 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Fuck you all. Have Thanksgiving at its proper time in October

shut up, eh
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 28th 2014, 11:38 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Fuck you all. Have Thanksgiving at its proper time in October

LOL YOU SO MAD BRO!

Note: The people that sit next to me had to sell their tickets, because they live in Toronto and didn't have the day off.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on November 28th 2014, 5:57 pm

Jeb York after the game had to apologize to the fans that Kaep the Golden Goose laid yet another foul rotten smellin egg.

The Eagles flew down into the heart of Texas where in a battle for 1st place they laid so much smackdown the Cowboys unis turned blue.

Yogi,Boo-Boo and the clan traveled over to Detroit to visit the concrete jungle where they quickly found out who the real kings of the jungle were. Well back to Jellystone hey hey hey hey.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 28th 2014, 8:10 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

LOL YOU SO MAD BRO!

Note: The people that sit next to me had to sell their tickets, because they live in Toronto and didn't have the day off.

That's funny. My mom said her boss went down to the game so he took the day off

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 28th 2014, 8:36 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

LOL YOU SO MAD BRO!

That's funny. My mom said her boss went down to the game so he took the day off

dufuh
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on November 30th 2014, 9:29 am

Really not a lot of great matchups today unless the underdog rises to the top.

The Ravens/Chargers matchup is a solid one though where I think Will Hill matched up on Antonio Gates could be the key to shutting down the SD offense. He did a good job on Jimmy Graham last week. A home game is a must win especially since we have an extremely tough game on the road next week against the Dolhins next week.

Buffalo has a great chance on knocking off the Brownies today and the Bengals should have their way against the Bucs. Underdog rise.

Later on the Pack/Pats game in GB should be awesome. I believe this is the 1st matchup between Rodgers and Brady the 2 best QBs in football imo. Cardinals/Falcons game is also gonna be close imo.

The night matchup Broncos/Chiefs is for 1st place in the AFCWest. KCs D has to throttle the short passing game and Alex Smith can't turn the ball over. Crowd has to be loud.

Mon night. Hmmmmm. Gonna be the 3rd week in a row I'm on the Jets bandwagon. Underdog rise!
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 30th 2014, 3:19 pm

I guess Hurp said fuck the Pickem

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 30th 2014, 7:43 pm

Brady sucks

Rodgers is great

Packers going to duh superz bawls
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 30th 2014, 8:28 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I guess Hurp said fuck the Pickem

Basically. Barely anyone was doing it.

Also Bengals barely squeaked on out. God damn

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on December 2nd 2014, 4:29 pm

After watching his favorite movie for like the 40th time all Rex could think of Mon night was "Ruuunnn Forrest. Rrrruuuuunnnnn.

The Chiefs were lacking horses so they headed west to the Rockies where they were immediately buckstomped out by the great white stallion known as "Peyton".

Meanwhile a 1,000 miles to the east the Redskins hired famed horse wrangler Colt McCoy to get em some hosses but little did they know they accidently hired Gen Custer(RGIII in whiteface). Dadgum it.

Gimli the Dwarf(Fitzpatrick) returned wielding his newfound magic battle axe to slash thru those nasty Orcs(Titans). Had to do something for the new movie.

"F*****K! F****K!! F****K!!!" yelled Brady. Rodgers looks over and says "Hey dudeman. Relaaax. Maybe next week you can get the W.

The Cardinals flew into the Georgia dome and started looking around and thinking man these are some nice digs. We can hang out here for the winter. It's really nice and coz.....AAAACCCCKKKKK!! Down come the dirtybirds. Red feathers flying all over the place. Get outta my roost!!

Little Eli was thinking these are some nice little kitties. Purr purr. Next thing you know Little Eli and the rest of Big Blue were getting batted around like toy mice.

Carolina must have thought they was at the arcade playing pinball cuz when they punted the ball the ball hit the purple helmet "Ding ding ding ding " and the ball bounced around all crazy and then dammit the ball went right past the damn flipper. Stuck another dollar in and damn if it didn't happen again. Stupid machine.

Left. Left. Left,right,left. The Saints marched into the Ketchup Bottle and looking neither right nor left preceeded to stomp a mudhole in the Steelers ass while marching out thru the other side taking the victory with them.

Tired of dining on grass the Bills marched around to the other side of the lake where they took the Brownies cache of Alpo.

During the Bengals/Bucs battle the little red flag fairy made an appearence creating a 12th man hologram. Indeed.

The Raiders after last weeks greatness of pillaging and plundering were looking for more victims when all of a sudden they got caught in a massive whirlpool which ended up taking them back to the dreaded BlackHole. Oh my.

Lightning must have struck that poor referee in the head scrambling his brain cells to call PI on that fateful play in the endzone. John Harbaugh was.....thunderstruck!! On a sidenote Elvis Dumervil did reveal after the game that he was blind in one eye and couldn't see out the other.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum