by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 12

Post  Willbacker on November 23rd 2014, 10:49 am

Baltimore is the Mon night game this week therefore they're gonna be my leadoff hitter on my rundown. Hope I don't gotta crack on my boys but I won't hold back if they deserve it. Really hoping our depleted secondary is in synch and we gotta stop Jimmy Graham like the Bengals did. This is key.

Remember somebody saying their Detroit Lions needed to win 2 out of 3 games. Welp this is the dealbreaker right here and with that D I don't see why this can't happen and I believe Reggie Bush is coming back to help the offense. Lions 24 Patsies 20.

Clev is facing Atl. Am I saying this. Go Matt Ryan. If you haven't figgered it out yet I don't like Matt Ryan mainly cuz thats everybodys favorite son. Best QB in 2008 draft my ass.

Cincy taking on Hous. I actually like this matchup. JJ Swatt baby.

Other games of note. Ari/Sea is gonna be exciting. This is a must win for Sea and SF and in that dome it's gonna be crazy. Dal/NYG is finally I hope is gonna be a good Sun night finale. Buf/NYJ playing in Detroit(free tics). Go Jets(looking at WC picture). Can't believe the Ravens have to share Mon night. Mother nature. Smh
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 12

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on November 23rd 2014, 11:32 am

Jets 38 Bills 13 ...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 23rd 2014, 1:07 pm

Willbacker wrote:
Remember somebody saying their Detroit Lions needed to win 2 out of 3 games. Welp this is the dealbreaker right here and with that D I don't see why this can't happen and I believe Reggie Bush is coming back to help the offense. Lions 24 Patsies 20.

It's possible, but not probable. New England is killing it. Best team in the league, they don't lose at home.

As for Reggie Bush. I don't know what you/ the country sees from this guy. I've watched him all year, he's done. He's never been a between the tackles runner, he was a RB that you could use as a homerun threat, the problem is, he's not hitting homeruns. He's only got like 3 carries of more than 8+ yards all year, he can't catch and he misses the open hole between the tackles (to gain 5-7 yards) in favor of bouncing it outside to lose 1-2 yards. Bush is cut in the offseason and we look for a homerun threat in RB, maybe one of the 3 beast RB's drop to the end of the first round.

Pats are favored by a ton, but I think it's going to be a close, low scoring game, just like all the Lions games this year. Everyone is saying this is a litmus test for the Lions, but I think this is also a litmus test for the Pats as well. The Lions can take away the run and can get pressure with their front four unlike any other team in the NFL. The Pats are average at WR. Winning the game comes down to Gronk vs Lions D, Levy, Quinn, Diggs, Whitehead. Whoever is covering Gronk is the key to the game.

Hopefully we cant get pressure on Brady early and get in his head.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on November 23rd 2014, 1:24 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

It's possible, but not probable. New England is killing it. Best team in the league, they don't lose at home.

As for Reggie Bush. I don't know what you/ the country sees from this guy. I've watched him all year, he's done. He's never been a between the tackles runner, he was a RB that you could use as a homerun threat, the problem is, he's not hitting homeruns. He's only got like 3 carries of more than 8+ yards all year, he can't catch and he misses the open hole between the tackles (to gain 5-7 yards) in favor of bouncing it outside to lose 1-2 yards. Bush is cut in the offseason and we look for a homerun threat in RB, maybe one of the 3 beast RB's drop to the end of the first round.

Pats are favored by a ton, but I think it's going to be a close, low scoring game, just like all the Lions games this year. Everyone is saying this is a litmus test for the Lions, but I think this is also a litmus test for the Pats as well. The Lions can take away the run and can get pressure with their front four unlike any other team in the NFL. The Pats are average at WR. Winning the game comes down to Gronk vs Lions D, Levy, Quinn, Diggs, Whitehead. Whoever is covering Gronk is the key to the game.

Hopefully we cant get pressure on Brady early and get in his head.

The front 4 is what I'm counting on. As long as the Lions can drop 6-7 people in coverage it'll cause Brady some trouble. As far as Bush he can still surprize you but I just heard he's probally not playing. If the Lions put up 24 they're winning.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 23rd 2014, 3:47 pm

do you know how tempted I am to drive to detriot to go see the jets play for free?

but I have school and shit
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 23rd 2014, 5:53 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:do you know how tempted I am to drive to detriot to go see the jets play for free?

Do it, Ford Field is nice, hell make a trip of it, come down for the week, we got high school playoff games there Friday, starting at 10 and going all day, there's like 5 or 6 high school games that day.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 23rd 2014, 6:05 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:do you know how tempted I am to drive to detriot to go see the jets play for free?

Do it, Ford Field is nice, hell make a trip of it, come down for the week, we got high school playoff games there Friday, starting at 10 and going all day, there's like 5 or 6 high school games that day.

I wish I could. but
-class monday
-coaching the last game of the year
-thanksgiving
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 24th 2014, 11:17 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I wish I could. but
-class monday
-thanksgiving

You forgot one
-insert tampon into bleeding vagina

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 24th 2014, 12:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I wish I could. but
-class monday
-thanksgiving

You forgot one

I suffer from sand-in-the-vagina-itis-osis
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on November 24th 2014, 6:14 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I wish I could. but
-class monday
-thanksgiving

You forgot one

Dude, if I had a chance for free tickets to see the ravens somewhere close, even at M&T Bank, I would go in a heartbeat. Screw school, work, etc. That's like a once in the lifetime for free NFL tickets, that would be a couple hundred dollars I'd be saving.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 25th 2014, 3:18 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I wish I could. but
-class monday
-thanksgiving

You forgot one

Dude, if I had a chance for free tickets to see the ravens somewhere close, even at M&T Bank, I would go in a heartbeat. Screw school, work, etc. That's like a once in the lifetime for free NFL tickets, that would be a couple hundred dollars I'd be saving.

I'd be driving from AC in jersey to detriot. 34 miles per gallon, roughly the same distance to Toronto from my crib, that was like 100 something bucks + food. I'd be breaking even if it was in the meadowlands.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 25th 2014, 10:48 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 26th 2014, 12:04 am

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum