by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Radiuhs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Radiuhs!

Post  MaddMatter on November 16th 2014, 8:54 pm

So we all know what this thread is going to be about.

But first, let me say this, I feel bad for the Raider organization, I, like many people here, never got to see any great Raider teams of the 70's or 80's. From what I can tell from NFL films and the works is that Al Davis was a great football mind and everything. Seemed like he would have been a cool guy to sit down and have a beer with back in the day.

That being said.

Are the Raiders going winless? Do you guys even think it's possible?

They are 0-10 right now.

Their final 6 games:
Home Thursday night vs KC
@ St. Louis
Home vs San Francisco
@ KC
Home vs Buffalo
@ Denver

They might get lucky and catch a tired KC team on Thursday?
St. Louis? Although the way they played today, it won't happen?
No for San Fran
No for @ Arrowhead
Possibly Buffalo? They have to travel a long ways, Buffalo is a decent team, but nothing great.
Lol no @ Denver

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Radiuhs!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 16th 2014, 9:07 pm

broncos may rest starters
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 16th 2014, 9:17 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:broncos may rest starters

You know they have 3 losses right? They might be playing for the chance to go from a 3 to a 2 seed

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 16th 2014, 9:19 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:broncos may rest starters

You know they have 3 losses right? They might be playing for the chance to go from a 3 to a 2 seed

you never know
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 17th 2014, 11:23 am

They have a problem with drafting and also keeping pieces in place. If you can't find valuable guys in the draft and then can't keep the few you find on your team, you're gonna have issues

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 17th 2014, 2:18 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:They have a problem with drafting and also keeping pieces in place. If you can't find valuable guys in the draft and then can't keep the few you find on your team, you're gonna have issues

Offensive and Defensive lines are the key to success, if you have a good O and D line, you're going to the playoffs, plain and simple.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 17th 2014, 2:20 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:They have a problem with drafting and also keeping pieces in place. If you can't find valuable guys in the draft and then can't keep the few you find on your team, you're gonna have issues

Offensive and Defensive lines are the key to success, if you have a good O and D line, you're going to the playoffs, plain and simple.

I think you need a little more than that...

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 17th 2014, 2:22 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I think you need a little more than that...

You get my point mother fucker!

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 17th 2014, 4:57 pm

Well let's break down the roster

David Carr is legit. He doesn't have great stats but I watch him and say "he has an arm, he is ballsy, and looks prepared"
Khalil Mack is legit. He is on a defense where they aren't great, but they are awful. They are around average.

Oline - shit
WRs - shit
RBs - old. as. fuck.

Like, they need to buy an Oline this offseason, they need to draft some weapons, and they need to hire someone who will make Carr into a stud. (harbaugh?)

They have a QB they can turn into a good to great player so they're in better shape for the future than most teams
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 17th 2014, 6:33 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Well let's break down the roster

David Carr is legit. He doesn't have great stats but I watch him and say "he has an arm, he is ballsy, and looks prepared"
Khalil Mack is legit. He is on a defense where they aren't great, but they are awful. They are around average.

Oline - shit
WRs - shit
RBs - old. as. fuck.

Like, they need to buy an Oline this offseason, they need to draft some weapons, and they need to hire someone who will make Carr into a stud. (harbaugh?)

They have a QB they can turn into a good to great player so they're in better shape for the future than most teams

Agreed. it seems like Carr is performing well, even though the team around him is horrible.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 17th 2014, 7:08 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

Oline - shit
WRs - shit
RBs - old. as. fuck.

Agreed. it seems like Carr is performing well, even though the team around him is horrible.

like, I think what was unfairly put on him was the legacy of his brother in houstan. They are two different players. People didn't hold it against andrew luck that his dad oliver luck didn't do anything special in the nfl.

He dropped to the 2nd round more from people saying, 'his brother sucked, so he'll probably suck'
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on November 17th 2014, 8:35 pm

Oline - shit
WRs - shit
RBs - old. as. fuck.

Derek Carr. I gotta give you a Mon night "C'MON MAN". David is his washed up brother.

Raiders joining the Lions 0-16.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on November 17th 2014, 8:48 pm

Willbacker wrote:

Oline - shit
WRs - shit
RBs - old. as. fuck.

Derek Carr. I gotta give you a Mon night "C'MON MAN". David is his washed up brother.

my bad. but you know what I mean. I don't think the raiders will go 0-16 because they are fighting and remember, we all thought the colts were going 0-16 but ended up snaking 2 wins. the raiders are competitive enough to get at least 1 win
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 17th 2014, 11:01 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

Oline - shit
WRs - shit
RBs - old. as. fuck.

my bad. but you know what I mean. I don't think the raiders will go 0-16 because they are fighting and remember, we all thought the colts were going 0-16 but ended up snaking 2 wins. the raiders are competitive enough to get at least 1 win

Best chance is Buffalo, do we all agree on that?

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 17th 2014, 11:33 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

Oline - shit
WRs - shit
RBs - old. as. fuck.

Best chance is Buffalo, do we all agree on that?

Yes

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum