Week 3 Talk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Week 3 Talk

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 22nd 2014, 9:40 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I need chris johnson to score like 3-4 touchdowns

Watch it happen. If it does, I'm trading everyone for draft picks

With geno throwing a pick 6 on his 1st pass and an almost INT on the batted ball, I don't think the jets as a whole are getting 3-4
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 22nd 2014, 10:14 pm

Lions signed Josh Bynes off the Practice Squad from the Ravens.

Balt/Will, he any good? He has starting experience so that's a plus.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 23rd 2014, 1:24 am

if any of you watched that shitfest, i wont have to remind you of those awful calls against the Jets that have plagued us in very game this season..BOGUS BULLSHIT MUTHAFUCKIN SHIT that only happens to us..like the bullshit timeout that was accepted by the refs even tho NOBODY on the field of play NOR the Head Coach had called after Geno threw a TD to Kerleyto tie the game in Green Bay..tonight was a total bullshit shmuck game as well, perfect coverage on a deep pass at the goaline only to get flagged and give the stinking Bears a 1st and goal..the announcers even disagreed HEAVILY, then the holding penalty on a 3rd and 15 that the cameras couldnt find that extended the Bears drive for another score, oh and lets not forget the sack strip fumble by the Jets that was picked up and returned for a TD BUT the ref blew the whistle..Rex challengled the play and OF COURSE the Jets DID strip the ball and it SHOULD have been a TD but instead is Jets ball at the 40, a 3 and out later the Jets punt..just sick of these fucking refs

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 23rd 2014, 3:42 am

MaddMatter wrote:Lions signed Josh Bynes off the Practice Squad from the Ravens.

Balt/Will, he any good? He has starting experience so that's a plus.

He's a good run stuffer thats a liability against the pass. Pretty solid player. He didn't make the team cuz we're overloaded at that position.

Hey Puppetz I only made it midway thru the 2nd qtr but that passinterference call on Walls down by the endzone was horrendous. That was a good clean play. The flags are way overboard this year.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 23rd 2014, 4:55 pm

A quick take on Sun and Mon games.

Some deep investigative reporting actually found out the refs didn't kill the Jets. It was the cutler that did it. Da-da-da-duhhhhhh.

Mikey T paid off the Panthers manicurist by having her put gel caps on their paws before the game. Thanks S. It was probally one of your ex girlfriends.

Stephen Tulloch discount double checked himself right out of the season.

Peyton Manning needed just one chance in overtime. One chance. Look for the new Manning rule next year that allows both teams one chance in overtime. Gotta be fair.

Drew Stanton to John Brown reminded the 49ers of the Montana to Rice days. 3-0 baby.

Hagar the Horrible tried to invade the Meadowlands with his merry band of Texans. Lets just say 3 picks later.....

The Chargers won but unfortunatly Danny Woodhead's ankle got splintered.

The Rams had over 100 more yds and won the turnover battle and still lost. If they keep this up they may get Jamies Winston. He'll fix things. Twisted Evil

Chiefs are now on a roll. Alex Smith is playing great. Knile Davis is running wild. Oh hold on a minute. That was against the Dolphins. My bad.

Stole this one from ESPN but in the Raiders/Pats game every point was scored by a name ending in kowski. Thought that was kinda neat.

Its not fair when the Red Rifle becomes the Red Target. Damn I'm starting to hate the Bengals more than the Steelers.

Eagles literally "fought" their way to a victory over the Skins. This could be a great matchup for years to come with Foles vs Cousins. (side note for Matt courtesy of the NFL channel. Foles actually transferred to Arizona cuz he couldn't beat out Cousins at Mich St)

Killing 2 games with one stone. 2 new eras have started with Bortles taking over in Jax and Bridgewater in Minn. It's time.

Good ol Cundwhiff. Damn I'm glad we had some common sense and kept Tucker. (side not: I wish the best for Dennis Pitta)
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 23rd 2014, 6:11 pm

Willbacker wrote:A quick take on Sun and Mon games.

Some deep investigative reporting actually found out the refs didn't kill the Jets. It was the cutler that did it. Da-da-da-duhhhhhh.

hmm, really? im not buyingit man...

this SHOULD have been Offensive Pass Interference on Alshon Jeffrey, instead they call it on the Jets and give the Bears ball at goaline..fucking retarded...

heres Cutler getting sacked and he fumbles the ball, Jets LB Demario Davis picks it up and runs untouched for a TD, but WAIT...the refs blew the play dead...Rex challenged the play and was granted the ball at the 40 and the Jets went 3 and out..HUGE swing in the game, Jets wouldve been up going into the Half..

now this one is a NO Call Pass Interference that SHOULD have been called on the bears, wouldve given the Jets 1st and goal at the goaline with 1 min left in game...

...do i need to provide more? pffft the fucking refs have screwed us 2 weeks in a row

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 23rd 2014, 8:03 pm

Willbacker wrote:

Hey Puppetz I only made it midway thru the 2nd qtr but that passinterference call on Walls down by the endzone was horrendous. That was a good clean play. The flags are way overboard this year.

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Willbacker wrote:A quick take on Sun and Mon games.

hmm, really? im not buyingit man...

this SHOULD have been Offensive Pass Interference on Alshon Jeffrey, instead they call it on the Jets and give the Bears ball at goaline..fucking retarded...

You must've missed my first post. Thats how I really felt about it. My rundown is tongue in cheek.
On the fumble if the whistle blows the whistle blows not much can be done about that. The Jets tho shouldn't have went 3 and out. 7 times inside the 25. Only 19 pts? That last play tho looks like interference. The guy never turned around and they collided.lol Pass interference. 1st down. Possibly could've tied the game. Could've. The refs tho are deciding too many games imo and its a turnoff.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 24th 2014, 12:54 am

shit needs to change with the refs
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content