by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Adrian Peterson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adrian Peterson

Post  Willbacker on September 13th 2014, 10:24 am

There seems to be starting a long line of NFL players getting in serious trouble now with Adrian Peterson in trouble for child abuse. Ive actually had the switch taken to me before and it fuckin stings bad and the sad thing I had to cut my own 2nd switch becuz I didn't learn the 1st time. I never had the switch after the 2nd time. It just matters how many times and where Peterson hit his son with the switch becuz you can go way overboard but I also think that people that are appaled by any sort of spanking should just shut up and mind their own business unless its really that bad.

With the Vikings making him inactive this is going to put the light squarely on the Panthers and 49ers who are playing their players that are in trouble.(Hardy and McDonald)
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Adrian Peterson

Post  MaddMatter on September 13th 2014, 11:20 am

Did you see the pictures?

I agree America is a bunch of pussies. "oh we can't spank children anymore" Fuck that, people act like children are angels and we should always give them a pat on the back. If a kid is being a dick, they deserved to be spanked. Not beaten, but spanked.

That being said, the pictures I saw were pretty bad. And this is an NFL player hitting a 4 year old. This is just a weird situation.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 13th 2014, 11:41 am

MaddMatter wrote:Did you see the pictures?

I agree America is a bunch of pussies. "oh we can't spank children anymore" Fuck that, people act like children are angels and we should always give them a pat on the back. If a kid is being a dick, they deserved to be spanked. Not beaten, but spanked.

That being said, the pictures I saw were pretty bad. And this is an NFL player hitting a 4 year old. This is just a weird situation.

Hitting a 4 year old is bad, I think you need to hold off until like 8-9 when they physically mature a bit and mentally mature a bit if you plan on spanking them.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 13th 2014, 12:23 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Hitting a 4 year old is bad, I think you need to hold off until like 8-9 when they physically mature a bit and mentally mature a bit if you plan on spanking them.

4 is way too young. Epic you're completely right. I remember I was 8 or 9 yrs old. A switch is just too much for a 4 yr old.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on September 13th 2014, 1:26 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

8 or 9? I was spanked when I was like 6 or so. I didn't suffer from anything.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 13th 2014, 1:32 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.

I think me and you are thinking of spanking, which I think 6-7, MAYBE 5 is a good age.

But I think they are thinking of switching. Which I could see why they say 8-9. I actually never heard of the term until yesterday, but I knew what it was. I don't think you can switch a 4-7 year old.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 13th 2014, 2:28 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

I think me and you are thinking of spanking, which I think 6-7, MAYBE 5 is a good age.

But I think they are thinking of switching. Which I could see why they say 8-9. I actually never heard of the term until yesterday, but I knew what it was. I don't think you can switch a 4-7 year old.

Im most definitely talking bout switching, An open handed slap right on the bottom only hurts when you're in the 4-6 range but when you're 8 or 9 its a joke. Then you move to the switch.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 13th 2014, 3:16 pm

Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Im most definitely talking bout switching, An open handed slap right on the bottom only hurts when you're in the 4-6 range but when you're 8 or 9 its a joke. Then you move to the switch.

Yeah that's what I figured. I never had a switch, so I must have learned the first time lol.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 13th 2014, 3:19 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Yeah that's what I figured. I never had a switch, so I must have learned the first time lol.

My dad would just beat the leaving shit out of me for anything. All punishment/reaction was, "boy what? *intense asswhooping* see what you made me do?"

I don't like hitting kids. Theres better ways to try and get discipline but minor physical contact like spanking isn't THAT bad. I don't encourage it. Anything that is going to leave a mark, cause harm, or stay painful more than 5 minutes after shouldn't be done
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on September 13th 2014, 5:28 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

My dad would just beat the leaving shit out of me for anything. All punishment/reaction was, "boy what? *intense asswhooping* see what you made me do?"

I don't like hitting kids. Theres better ways to try and get discipline but minor physical contact like spanking isn't THAT bad. I don't encourage it. Anything that is going to leave a mark, cause harm, or stay painful more than 5 minutes after shouldn't be done

Yeah, like Matt, I've never heard of switching till this story. I remember my dad putting my across his lap when I was little and spanking me lol. To me I would use spanking as a last resort. If I would keep telling my kids something and they refuse to do it or still don't listen than I would spank them. I don't know, this time out, or taking stuff away doesn't ever seem like it works.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 13th 2014, 8:43 pm

Can someone explain what a switch is? I thought it was something you use to turn on lights, not spank kids

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 14th 2014, 1:14 am

i have 7 kids so i am kinda an expert on this type of stuff....kids under 3 only get taps on the hands or diaper, kids over 3 til they about 5 get a little more, maybe a good hand slap on the bare ass..kids over 5 get CRUSHED!!! sometimes a flying elbow on a 5 yr old really does the trick or maybe a suplex/ pile driver works best on them 10 yr olds..14 to 18 they get a chance to run for the fences cause i suit up in full armor and make them run an obstacle course in shorts and a tshirt, i of course have a paint gun fully maxxed out and will shoot repeatedly as many times as i can to inflict my punishment..any questions? if you would like to sign up to be adopted by me, please fill out the form below..thanks

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 14th 2014, 1:58 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:i have 7 kids so i am kinda an expert on this type of stuff....kids under 3 only get taps on the hands or diaper, kids over 3 til they about 5 get a little more, maybe a good hand slap on the bare ass..kids over 5 get CRUSHED!!!  sometimes a flying elbow on a 5 yr old really does the trick or maybe a suplex/ pile driver works best on them 10 yr olds..14 to 18 they get a chance to run for the fences cause i suit up in full armor and make them run an obstacle course in shorts and a tshirt, i of course have a paint gun fully maxxed out and will shoot repeatedly as many times as i can to inflict my punishment..any questions? if you would like to sign up to be adopted by me, please fill out the form below..thanks

You have 7 kids. affraid Damn busy beaver.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 14th 2014, 2:10 am

well, technically its HER Beaver thats busy, i just enjoy dippin the willie all the time Twisted Evil

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on September 15th 2014, 12:47 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:well, technically its HER Beaver thats busy, i just enjoy dippin the willie all the time Twisted Evil
I'm assuming with those numbers, your willie is paying her beaver rent at this point.

@Hurp: a switch is a flimsy tree branch. I'm sure you and your friends up in canadialand had tree branch fights. If not then you've never lived.

But really though those things hurt like a bitch even on adults. I'm sure the poor kid was in tears and severe pain during the beatings. As much as i like Peterson, i absolutely detest child abuse. Punishment is one thing but what Peterson did crosses the line in my book. I'd be surprised if he doesnt suffer a similar punishment to Rice if not worse considering the kid has no chance to defend himself and is probably a good 150 pounds lighter.

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 15th 2014, 3:05 pm

Anyone see the Vikings owners statement? A whole bunch of bull shit, if you read carefully it says "listen, we need AP to win, did you see what happened yesterday? that's why he's playing on Sunday."

That statement was a fucking joke.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 15th 2014, 5:51 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Anyone see the Vikings owners statement? A whole bunch of bull shit, if you read carefully it says "listen, we need AP to win, did you see what happened yesterday? that's why he's playing on Sunday."

Ya really. "Oh we'll let due process happen." Oh really? So why didn't you do that in the first place?

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 15th 2014, 6:11 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Anyone see the Vikings owners statement? A whole bunch of bull shit, if you read carefully it says "listen, we need AP to win, did you see what happened yesterday? that's why he's playing on Sunday."

Ya really. "Oh we'll let due process happen." Oh really? So why didn't you do that in the first place?

What do they need to know?

PETERSON ADMITTED TO DOING IT!

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 15th 2014, 6:24 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

What do they need to know?

PETERSON ADMITTED TO DOING IT!

Peterson: I apologize and I admit I did wrong.

Vikings: Well we will have to wait and see what the legal system does before we make a decision

Everyone: Sure bud... Rolling Eyes

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 15th 2014, 9:17 pm

So apparently, Adrian Peterson is worse than Cromartie.

Rumor has it AP has at least 7 kids with a bunch of different women. Some he may never even have met.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 15th 2014, 9:32 pm

Another report that Peterson beat and left a scar on another one of his kids heads.

NFL is looking like shit right now.

Pretty bad when Ray Rice beating his woman is the "best" news of the week for the NFL.

What Rice did was terrible, what AP has done is even worse.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 15th 2014, 9:53 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on September 16th 2014, 10:17 pm

I lol'd at the Ziggy Wilf's comments. Yeah sure buddy. Not having AP is your ONLY concern.

It's probably going to take the NFL MONTHS to come up with anything against Peterson. Shit Greg Hardy was CONVICTED of domestic assault and has suffered no penalty at the hands of the NFL. Riverboat Ron himself did at least a little something and deactivated the punk.

And that doesnt touch the subject of Niners DT Ray McDonald...

I'm sure the NFL would love to turn back time and make sure the last two weeks never happened.

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum