by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Week 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 2

Post  Willbacker on September 12th 2014, 10:39 am

Ray Rice?? Dont need him. Ravens are tired of the talk so they layed down some smack. Whackkkk!!
I'm glad Bernard Pierce wasnt delegated to the doghouse cuz of one fumble which lets Forsett become a great change of pace guy. Thank you Carolina Panthers for releasing Steve Smith Sr. Its gonna be a pleasure to watch him each week. Might have to lighten up a little on Dean Pees. Only one TD allowed in 2 games. Cant ask for much more. Was especially impressed with Matt Elam. This guy covers slot guys and lays the lumber and has greatly improved. Nice to see Dumervil get involved and get a couple sacks. Was especially impressed when he bowled over that big RT of the Steelers. This last game was a must win. We couldnt start off 0-2 with 2 division home losses.

Its gonna be nice and sweet kicking back and watching Sundays action. Very Happy
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 2

Post  Willbacker on September 14th 2014, 5:22 pm

The Browns looked good. The Ravens better tighten their chinstraps one extra strap cuz its gonna be a battle in Dawgtown.

Fuckin Bengals.

I have to say the NFL put the screws on the Ravens giving them 3 straight AFC North showdowns and spreading it out for the other guys.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 14th 2014, 5:32 pm

Willbacker wrote:The Browns looked good. The Ravens better tighten their chinstraps one extra strap cuz its gonna be a battle in Dawgtown.

Fuckin Bengals.

I have to say the NFL put the screws on the Ravens giving them 3 straight AFC North showdowns and spreading it out for the other guys.

Lions last 2 games
@ Chicago
@ Green Bay

I'd be happy with you're schedule.

Mother fucker, I had Mark Ingram on the bench. And Pierre Garcon was a forgotten man without RGIII. Son of a bitch. I have a total of 10 points between Garcon, Michael Floyd and Rashad Jennings.

Good thing I have Buffalos Defense

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 14th 2014, 6:21 pm

Green Bay has given up 21 points in the first 20 minutes to Geno Smith.

Da Bears already have a bad defense and a bad O-line with injuries to their top 2 WR's

Minnesota has Cassel and no AP

Detroit shoots themselves in the football every gah damn game

It's going to be a battle in the NFC North. If Detroit didn't shoot themselves every game they could run away with the division, but they will continue to make SOL mistakes Sad

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 14th 2014, 8:48 pm

Green Bay Refs 31 NY Jets 24

..just like last time the Jets played these phonys, they got robbed by the Refs...Jets up 21-3 at one point and then all the yellow bogus flags come into play...the last one was a killer, Jets score a TD on 4th down and the refs say there was a timeout called prior to the snap, lol..Rex DID NOT call timeout but oh well..lol

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on September 15th 2014, 12:39 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Green Bay Refs 31 NY Jets 24

..just like last time the Jets played these phonys, they got robbed by the Refs...Jets up 21-3 at one point and then all the yellow bogus flags come into play...the last one was a killer, Jets score a TD on 4th down and the refs say there was a timeout called prior to the snap, lol..Rex DID NOT call timeout but oh well..lol
Good news is that it wasnt just the Jets that had bad calls courtesy of the refs.

I still dont understand why the NFL did not make the SB XLVIII rematch a primetime game. Sure Seattle lately has had a history of blowing out everyone in home primetime games but its one of the biggest games of the year. Just doesnt make too much sense.

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 16th 2014, 4:21 pm

A quick take on the Sun and Mon games

Nick Foles may have displaced Andrew Luck as the best up and coming QB. Word is Irsay drank about a half gallon of vodka after the game.

Bears found some magic fairy dust in the 4th qtr. What a way to open Levi Stadium.

Cowboys were able to run the ball which kept Romo from throwing picks.

The QB debate is on in our nations capital.

Bills were bought by the Buffalo Sabres owner and so they decided to dine on some fine fresh fish.

The legendary Drew Stanton(Lions best QB ever) outdueled the "elite" one.

Lions tried to use the Panthers litterbox and got dewhiskered.

Browns got a big win over the Saints which only sets them up for "The Big Letdown".

Vikings only lost cuz Adrian Peterson didn't play or so they think. Matt Cassell is actually the problem or maybe he still works for Belichick.

Matt Ryan came back down to earth and showed why he's the 2nd best QB(by a long shot) in the 2008 draft.

Bucs Mike Evans forgot he's not allowed to get injured when his team has no TOs and its under 10 seconds. Rookies.

TO Gate got the Jets.This had to bring back bad memories for Rex Ryan(he called TO when the Ravens stopped the Patriots on 4th down in their unbeaten year which gave them another chance).

After the Seahawks loss Richard Sherman declares he wants to be known as a shutup corner.

Alex Smith threw for more yds and rushed for more yds and still lost to the Broncos. Sounds like Groundhog Day.

JJ Watt biggest play was on......offense Shocked . Derek Carr looks like he could become a pretty good QB imo.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 16th 2014, 9:20 pm

Willbacker wrote:A quick take on the Sun and Mon games

Nick Foles may have displaced Andrew Luck as the best up and coming QB. Word is Irsay drank about a half gallon of vodka after the game.

Bears found some magic fairy dust in the 4th qtr. What a way to open Levi Stadium.

Cowboys were able to run the ball which kept Romo from throwing picks.

The QB debate is on in our nations capital.

Bills were bought by the Buffalo Sabres owner and so they decided to dine on some fine fresh fish.

The legendary Drew Stanton(Lions best QB ever) outdueled the "elite" one.

Lions tried to use the Panthers litterbox and got dewhiskered.

Browns got a big win over the Saints which only sets them up for "The Big Letdown".

Vikings only lost cuz Adrian Peterson didn't play or so they think. Matt Cassell is actually the problem or maybe he still works for Belichick.

Matt Ryan came back down to earth and showed why he's the 2nd best QB(by a long shot) in the 2008 draft.

Bucs Mike Evans forgot he's not allowed to get injured when his team has no TOs and its under 10 seconds. Rookies.

TO Gate got the Jets.This had to bring back bad memories for Rex Ryan(he called TO when the Ravens stopped the Patriots on 4th down in their unbeaten year which gave them another chance).

After the Seahawks loss Richard Sherman declares he wants to be known as a shutup corner.

Alex Smith threw for more yds and rushed for more yds and still lost to the Broncos. Sounds like Groundhog Day.

JJ Watt biggest play was on......offense Shocked . Derek Carr looks like he could become a pretty good QB imo.

To be fair on Drew Stanton, his first NFL pass was a TD, and I believe he's won 3 of the 4 games he has started.
Last week was one, he beat the Packers 7-3 on a wild game late in 2010, then came back and ended the Lions road losing streak in Tampa Bay in OT. I think the only game he started and lost was to da Bears at home right before that Packer game.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on September 16th 2014, 10:12 pm

On the Sherman thing, he's a competitor so i'm assuming he was frustrated and didnt want to deal with the press asking a bunch of dumb questions. If i was in his position i'd do the same damn thing. Fuck the media.

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum