» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Ray Rice Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ray Rice Done

Post  MaddMatter on September 8th 2014, 3:23 pm

Breaking News. Ray Rice has been cut.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray Rice Done

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 8th 2014, 4:04 pm

That video looked so bad. Boy did that guy just fuck up his life. He knocks her out and then it looks like he tries to drag her to a private place where no one would see her. Fucking ridiculous

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 8th 2014, 5:17 pm

Yup.Bye bye Rice. That video said it all.
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on September 8th 2014, 5:17 pm

I'm glad, atleast us fans won't have to hear jokes and constant ridicule about it now.

I'm ticked now though cause I wasted money on his jersey (before this all happened) and now its pretty much worthless seeing as I don't see anyone that would buy it off me Mad

My question is, why was this video hidden in the first place?

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 8th 2014, 5:22 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I'm glad, atleast us fans won't have to hear jokes and constant ridicule about it now.

I'm ticked now though cause I wasted money on his jersey (before this all happened) and now its pretty much worthless seeing as I don't see anyone that would buy it off me Mad

Expensive kindling.

The million dollar question. If TMZ had this for a long time they can go you know what.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on September 8th 2014, 6:31 pm

Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I'm glad, atleast us fans won't have to hear jokes and constant ridicule about it now.

Expensive kindling.

The million dollar question. If TMZ had this for a long time they can go you know what.

Yeah I think from now on I'll just stick to a Ravens ball cap collection Neutral

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 8th 2014, 7:36 pm

Willbacker wrote:

Expensive kindling.

No, the NFL had the video 1st. Reports came out after the 2 game suspension said, "if you watch the video, it's not pretty"
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 8th 2014, 7:51 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

Expensive kindling.

No, the NFL had the video 1st. Reports came out after the 2 game suspension said, "if you watch the video, it's not pretty"

Ya the big question is if the NFL offices saw the elevator video. Everyone knows they saw the first one outside of the elevator. But if they saw the one in the elevator and suspended him for only two games, everyone's going to be even more pissed. From what I heard, it sounds like one of Chris Mortensen's sources told him in July they saw the elevator video, because Mortensen described it almost perfectly during an interview in July.

They were also talking about the fact that Ray Rice could sign in the CFL because unlike the situation with Josh Gordon (who's on the Calgary Stampeders negotiations list), Rice is a free agent and should be able to sign with a CFL team. But I doubt anyone will even attempt to sign him or even add him to their negotiation list due to the backlash they would get.

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 8th 2014, 8:16 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

Expensive kindling.

Ya the big question is if the NFL offices saw the elevator video. Everyone knows they saw the first one outside of the elevator. But if they saw the one in the elevator and suspended him for only two games, everyone's going to be even more pissed. From what I heard, it sounds like one of Chris Mortensen's sources told him in July they saw the elevator video, because Mortensen described it almost perfectly during an interview in July.

They were also talking about the fact that Ray Rice could sign in the CFL because unlike the situation with Josh Gordon (who's on the Calgary Stampeders negotiations list), Rice is a free agent and should be able to sign with a CFL team. But I doubt anyone will even attempt to sign him or even add him to their negotiation list due to the backlash they would get.

That's what I'm saying. Reports were, they HAD this video and still gave him 2 games. Like...Goodell should be forced out for this fuck up. YOU see THAT video and still say, "nah 2 games"
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on September 8th 2014, 9:14 pm

This whole situation pissed me off. It was horrible from the second it was reported. I hate the ESPN apologizing analysts saying "oh well you didnt see it until now" WTF YOU MEAN! We saw him dragging her unconcious body from an elevator. That was all I needed to see from the start. I dont understand why having a look inside that elevator caused such an escalation from two games to indefinite. NFL is just covering themselves and trying to save face

MY TEAMS:

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 10th 2014, 9:43 pm

So the NFL had the video tape, there are multiple sources, a receipt, and a voicemail.

goodell is gone
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 10th 2014, 10:09 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

goodell is gone

doesnt affect me one bit...doesnt Goodell get like 100 mil per season salary also? ..anyways, maybe they will get a new commish in there that ALLOWS some contact during games!! good riddance

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 10th 2014, 10:28 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

goodell is gone

doesnt affect me one bit...doesnt Goodell get like 100 mil per season salary also?  ..anyways, maybe they will get a new commish in there that ALLOWS some contact during games!! good riddance

he gets 42 million a year
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on September 11th 2014, 7:31 am

Am I right in saying it's not even been a week of this news and I'm already sick of hearing about it? It's literally everywhere, can they talk about it anymore?

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 11th 2014, 11:57 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Am I right in saying it's not even been a week of this news and I'm already sick of hearing about it? It's literally everywhere,  can they talk about it anymore?

It's hot button issue and a big deal to femanists. You see too many NFL players get tagged with this shit and Rice is the only one who was caught with a camera.

one good thing to come out of this is Goodell may be fired
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 11th 2014, 12:46 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Am I right in saying it's not even been a week of this news and I'm already sick of hearing about it? It's literally everywhere,  can they talk about it anymore?
I went onto PFT yesterday afternoon and literally every link was about Ray Rice or the incident. I didn't click on one link. I'm tired of hearing about this. Did Goodell know about the video? Hell yes, there's no excuse NOT to know. I don't understand the indefinite suspension, unless Rice lied, what else were you expecting to see on the video? Exactly what we already knew?

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 11th 2014, 2:13 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
I went onto PFT yesterday afternoon and literally every link was about Ray Rice or the incident. I didn't click on one link. I'm tired of hearing about this. Did Goodell know about the video? Hell yes, there's no excuse NOT to know. I don't understand the indefinite suspension, unless Rice lied, what else were you expecting to see on the video? Exactly what we already knew?

Yep enough already. Steve Bisciotti already has apologized to fans over the net and to letters to the PSL holders admitting they could have did more. I applaud this big time. He did right. The NFL has not apologized enough and still seem to be in denial and plus they've already commited double jeopardy(trying the same crime twice) and seem to be inept and responding with knee jerk reactions. The worst thing they're saying is certain punishments are set in stone when the same crime(domestic violence for example) occurs which is wrong. All situations are diffrent.

Btw there is a game tonite. Which gets more action. The 9/11/2001 incident or Ray Rice knocking out his wife. Im thinking the latter.

Edit- If we're doing picks Im taking the Ravens.
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum