by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Wes Welker the PED!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wes Welker the PED!!!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 2nd 2014, 8:04 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Re: Wes Welker the PED!!!!!

Post  RSoxGuy on September 3rd 2014, 10:10 am

Rumor around here is that he took "E" (Molly) at Kentucky Derby with a few other big name players (Brady was there, not sayin hes one of them but he was there) at a post race party. So there are a couple big name players who are appealing that we havent heard of yet. Kinda like the MLB PED list that supposedly has a ton of guys we haven't been told of. AGAIN, probly just a rumor.

NFL SAYS - Take Molly? 4 game suspension. Punch Molly? 2 game suspension. I love NFL logic.
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 3rd 2014, 12:48 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Rumor around here is that he took "E" (Molly) at Kentucky Derby with a few other big name players (Brady was there, not sayin hes one of them but he was there) at a post race party. So there are a couple big name players who are appealing that we havent heard of yet. Kinda like the MLB PED list that supposedly has a ton of guys we haven't been told of. AGAIN, probly just a rumor.

NFL SAYS - Take Molly? 4 game suspension. Punch Molly? 2 game suspension. I love NFL logic.

LOL

I like how the NFL released the new rules with 6 games then a life time ban and like 2 days later you see someone get arrested for that shit. Like, give it a month at least so you can say, "oh shit I forgot" or some dumbass excuse
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on September 3rd 2014, 6:28 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Rumor around here is that he took "E" (Molly) at Kentucky Derby with a few other big name players (Brady was there, not sayin hes one of them but he was there) at a post race party. So there are a couple big name players who are appealing that we havent heard of yet. Kinda like the MLB PED list that supposedly has a ton of guys we haven't been told of. AGAIN, probly just a rumor.

This would actually have to be the 2nd time Welker tested positive. Shouldn't it?
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum