Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 22nd 2014, 6:03 pm

So the trade that was put on hold because of Wiggins rookie contract is set to go through tomorrow. Looks like the T-Wolves are gonna have a pretty good roster.

Ricky Rubio
Kevin Martin
Andrew Wiggins
Thaddeus Young
Nik Pekovic

Bench is Anthony Bennett, Shabazz Muhammad, Zack LeVine, Corey Brewer, Chase Budinger, Mo Williams, Glenn Robinson. Pretty good, young team.

Can't wait to get my Minnesota Wiggins jersey.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  Pintsizedjark on August 23rd 2014, 12:07 am

t-wolves lookin' good...but IMO, unless Wiggins turns out to be the next Lebron or KD then the Cavs win big time with this deal

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 917
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 23rd 2014, 2:17 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:t-wolves lookin' good...but IMO, unless Wiggins turns out to be the next Lebron or KD then the Cavs win big time with this deal

yea but dude, love was leading. at least they get something. Otherwise he was going to just walk away and sign a max deal else where
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  S on August 23rd 2014, 4:57 pm

This trade will work out know for the Cavs but in the long run if Wiggins and Bennett play like 1st overall picks the Wolves will have something special.

Also whenever Wiggins and LaVine are on the court with Rubio...watch out, new lob city. Those boys can fly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  Thadden on August 23rd 2014, 11:05 pm

....maybe Shved wont suck... really preferred the Bennett to philly rumor

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY TEAMS:


[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
avatar
Thadden

Posts : 1796
Street Cred : 44
Join date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 24th 2014, 2:00 am

Pintsizedjark wrote:t-wolves lookin' good...but IMO, unless Wiggins turns out to be the next Lebron or KD then the Cavs win big time with this deal

Well that's the hype surrounding Wiggins. At least it is up here. They nicknamed him Maple Jordan. And the fact that he's with a team that hasn't had much success leads people up here to believe that in 4 years, he'll leave and sign with Toronto.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 24th 2014, 2:58 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:t-wolves lookin' good...but IMO, unless Wiggins turns out to be the next Lebron or KD then the Cavs win big time with this deal

Well that's the hype surrounding Wiggins. At least it is up here. They nicknamed him Maple Jordan. And the fact that he's with a team that hasn't had much success leads people up here to believe that in 4 years, he'll leave and sign with Toronto.

probably the only super star who would want to sign with the raptors because he fucking from canada
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  S on August 24th 2014, 10:47 am

Thadden wrote:....maybe Shved wont suck... really preferred the Bennett to philly rumor
he's pretty good on 2k..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 24th 2014, 12:21 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:t-wolves lookin' good...but IMO, unless Wiggins turns out to be the next Lebron or KD then the Cavs win big time with this deal

Well that's the hype surrounding Wiggins. At least it is up here. They nicknamed him Maple Jordan. And the fact that he's with a team that hasn't had much success leads people up here to believe that in 4 years, he'll leave and sign with Toronto.

probably the only super star who would want to sign with the raptors because he fucking from canada

But what about KD?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 24th 2014, 1:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:t-wolves lookin' good...but IMO, unless Wiggins turns out to be the next Lebron or KD then the Cavs win big time with this deal

Well that's the hype surrounding Wiggins. At least it is up here. They nicknamed him Maple Jordan. And the fact that he's with a team that hasn't had much success leads people up here to believe that in 4 years, he'll leave and sign with Toronto.

probably the only super star who would want to sign with the raptors because he fucking from canada

But what about KD?

Oh yea, I forgot that Drake said KD should come to Toronto because people cheer. #FAclassof2016
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggins-Love-Young Trade

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum