» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

(Overreaction to) Preseason is HERE!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Overreaction to) Preseason is HERE!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 7th 2014, 5:17 pm

im pumped up, even tho this is a meaningless game it still means that FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! anyone have one of those streaming sites for out of area games?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Re: (Overreaction to) Preseason is HERE!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 7th 2014, 6:00 pm

Wait you mean you guys haven't been watching CFL this year? That's also football

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 7th 2014, 6:15 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Wait you mean you guys haven't been watching CFL this year? That's also football

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 7th 2014, 8:11 pm

I get excited for Pre-season when I actually get in the stadium. So about 6:30 on Saturday I'll be excited, got a group of about 10 people going to see Manziel get his ass stomped (literally and figuratively) lol

Hurp, I tried watching that shit a couple weeks ago on some crazy station. Way to many commercials, it's worse than the NFL. Pass, Pass ,Punt, Commercial. A drive is like 10 seconds long.

Plus Stefan Logan was returning punts, in which he returned a punt and lost 5 yards and I was like "Yup, that's Stefan Logan"

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 7th 2014, 11:31 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I get excited for Pre-season when I actually get in the stadium. So about 6:30 on Saturday I'll be excited, got a group of about 10 people going to see Manziel get his ass stomped (literally and figuratively) lol

Hurp, I tried watching that shit a couple weeks ago on some crazy station. Way to many commercials, it's worse than the NFL. Pass, Pass ,Punt, Commercial. A drive is like 10 seconds long.

Plus Stefan Logan was returning punts, in which he returned a punt and lost 5 yards and I was like "Yup, that's Stefan Logan"  

i tried watching it too, it seemed to "arena" like for me..if another country wants to mimick the NFL, they better start using the EXACT rules and field lengths that the NFL uses..any differation will cause folks not to watch

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on August 8th 2014, 7:46 am

Ravens looked as good as I've seen them since their SB win against the 49ers. Looks like bringing in Kubiak was a really great idea. Hopefully they can keep it up.

I'm calling it now, CJ Mosley for DROY. The man was ALL OVER the field and got a sack.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on August 8th 2014, 7:59 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Ravens looked as good as I've seen them since their SB win against the 49ers. Looks like bringing in Kubiak was a really great idea. Hopefully they can keep it up.

I'm calling it now, CJ Mosley for DROY.  The man was ALL OVER the field and got a sack.

Yeah the running situation with the one cut zone blocking scheme looked GRRREEEEAAAATTTT!!! Pierce and "Big Truck" Talaferro look like they can definitly handle the business against the Bungles and Squeelers. Totally agree about Mosley he looks like the real deal. Also liked how the 6 man DLine rotation looked. Still hoping the secondary holds up but was pretty impressed with Asa Jackson.

Im gonna call it too. Ravens coming back and winning the SB baby. Three time. Three time champs. Very Happy
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 8th 2014, 1:07 pm

I updated the name of the thread.

Get to watch the best college QB of all time tomorrow night. That's right boys, I get to watch the GREAT KELLEN FUCKING MOORE!

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on August 8th 2014, 1:27 pm

Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Ravens looked as good as I've seen them since their SB win against the 49ers. Looks like bringing in Kubiak was a really great idea. Hopefully they can keep it up.

I'm calling it now, CJ Mosley for DROY.  The man was ALL OVER the field and got a sack.

Yeah the running situation with the one cut zone blocking scheme looked GRRREEEEAAAATTTT!!! Pierce and "Big Truck" Talaferro look like they can definitly handle the business against the Bungles and Squeelers. Totally agree about Mosley he looks like the real deal. Also liked how the 6 man DLine rotation looked. Still hoping the secondary holds up but was pretty impressed with Asa Jackson.

Im gonna call it too. Ravens coming back and winning the SB baby. Three time. Three time champs. Very Happy

Talleferro really impressed me. I'll be honest I wasn't expecting much out of him after reading up on him and seeing highlights, but I was wrong. He had a good game.

I want to see more from that WR named Aiken? (Sp? ). Got a feeling he could be another Marlon Brown type of guy.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on August 8th 2014, 2:26 pm

redskins 1st team defense looked better than expected

rg3 looked more a like a pro quarterback

alfred is still great

not impressed with ryan mallett

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 8th 2014, 10:38 pm

jets?....superbowl. nuff said
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S on August 9th 2014, 5:57 am

Kelvin Benjamin is the question and the answer. The future and the Now.

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 9th 2014, 7:37 am

S wrote:Kelvin Benjamin is the question and the answer. The future and the Now.

he is the alpha and omega
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 9th 2014, 11:58 pm

just watched the johnny manzeil highlights. He looked like he did ok. a few unorthadox looking plays but for the most part looked like he got the plays called, executed the plays, got first downs, and avoided the "big" mistake.

He is a ball of energy. I'm pulling for him. I'd like to see a fran tarkenton like QB. He might be something special
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 10th 2014, 12:48 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:just watched the johnny manzeil highlights. He looked like he did ok. a few unorthadox looking plays but for the most part looked like he got the plays called, executed the plays, got first downs, and avoided the "big" mistake.

He is a ball of energy. I'm pulling for him. I'd like to see a fran tarkenton like QB. He might be something special

pfffffffft....same shit i said about Tom Brady when Bledsoe went down..now look where they are Sad
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 10th 2014, 2:45 am

I think the world learned what I already knew.

Kellen Moore is a future hall of famer, as well as Andrew Peacock.

On Manziel. He's going to get killed. There were at least 2 good shots on him, and there could have been at least 3 more "kill" shots on him. I will be surprised if he makes it through a 16 game season. At least for his first few years.

He made 2 or 3 really nice throws, but other wise looked like he wanted to run more than pass.

Fuck it YOLO KELLEN MOORE BABY!

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 10th 2014, 6:25 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:just watched the johnny manzeil highlights. He looked like he did ok. a few unorthadox looking plays but for the most part looked like he got the plays called, executed the plays, got first downs, and avoided the "big" mistake.

pfffffffft....same shit i said about Tom Brady when Bledsoe went down..now look where they are Sad

I like mazeil because he breaks the norm and people hate that. I grew up with punk music so any fuck you to authority usually has my backing.

He is short, funky mechanics, parties hard, don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, and just finds a way to win.

^ how can you not love that?
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on August 10th 2014, 12:22 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

I like mazeil because he breaks the norm and people hate that. I grew up with punk music so any fuck you to authority usually has my backing.

He is short, funky mechanics, parties hard, don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, and just finds a way to win.

All I can say is the kid better learn how to slide properly, or he won't have a head anymore. I saw a couple highlights of his runs and though to myself a couple times "well, there goes his head"...

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 10th 2014, 12:29 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

All I can say is the kid better learn how to slide properly, or he won't have a head anymore. I saw a couple highlights of his runs and though to myself a couple times "well, there goes his head"...

Believe me, he looked a little scared when he was forced to stay in the pocket, then he would hold onto the ball way to long and get some pretty good hits. Even when he was scrambling around, I thought he could have gotten smacked pretty good.

The one play that really caught my eye was on a designed rollout. Manziel rolled to the right, but the Lions brought a LB down and cut off the roll out, Manziel panicked and threw a terrible ball low and behind the intended receiver. It's not like the LB was rushing him, he kind of just cut Manziels rollout off and stopped. Forcing Manziel to pass.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 10th 2014, 12:38 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Believe me, he looked a little scared when he was forced to stay in the pocket, then he would hold onto the ball way to long and get some pretty good hits. Even when he was scrambling around, I thought he could have gotten smacked pretty good.

The one play that really caught my eye was on a designed rollout. Manziel rolled to the right, but the Lions brought a LB down and cut off the roll out, Manziel panicked and threw a terrible ball low and behind the intended receiver. It's not like the LB was rushing him, he kind of just cut Manziels rollout off and stopped. Forcing Manziel to pass.

he is a rookie, we all see and know that. There is a lot to see and like with him though. I think let him ride pine for a while like Eli Manning did his rookie year and let hoyer audition for other teams before bringing in johnny.

Hoyer is from the cleveland so there is a lot of guys who want him to play and do ok. I like him because he is a ballsy type thrower. Gunslinger. Read the defense and chuck it for a big play (Weeden played too scared).
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 14th 2014, 9:28 pm

Jags: Offense is looking better, defense looks decent. Only issue is they make too many mistakes and kill their drives in the redzone.

Bears: their defense is straight ass yo
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 14th 2014, 10:31 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

yo, thanks for the info yo

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 14th 2014, 10:43 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

It's kind of scary when you consider, Detroit might have the best Defense in the NFC North.

Bears were terrible last year.

Packers decent.

Then Minnesota.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 17th 2014, 2:48 am

So who are some rookies that have been standing out to you guys?
Mike Evens with the Bucs looks pretty good, Sammy Watkins hasn't done much in games but tons of practice video has been coming out. Ryan Shazier for the Steelers looks to be doing pretty well. Clowney excluding his coverage plays has looked pretty god damn good (he got burned pretty bad in pass coverage)
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 17th 2014, 4:27 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:So who are some rookies that have been standing out to you guys?
Mike Evens with the Bucs looks pretty good, Sammy Watkins hasn't done much in games but tons of practice video has been coming out. Ryan Shazier for the Steelers looks to be doing pretty well. Clowney excluding his coverage plays has looked pretty god damn good (he got burned pretty bad in pass coverage)

sanchez looks good

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum