Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

2014 Fantasy Football

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 29th 2014, 11:46 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Wait a sec. I wanted Witten. Fuck off balt

Ya I dunno how we got here lol.

That trade is awful for me. Fuck that noise. I have to give up four guys for a top tier TE and a running back that might be great and a WR that might be good. Come on now

I may just say forget the trade anyway. I'm better with the waivers.

fuck yall then


If your interested in one of my players for a trade we can work something out epic, just depends on the player you want.

BTW I countered your trade offer

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on August 30th 2014, 8:31 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Wait a sec. I wanted Witten. Fuck off balt

Ya I dunno how we got here lol.

That trade is awful for me. Fuck that noise. I have to give up four guys for a top tier TE and a running back that might be great and a WR that might be good. Come on now

I may just say forget the trade anyway. I'm better with the waivers.

fuck yall then


If your interested in one of my players for a trade we can work something out epic, just depends on the player you want.

BTW I countered your trade offer

accepted

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 31st 2014, 4:27 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000386515/article/ryan-mallett-traded-to-houston-texans-from-patriots

hmmm?
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  Willbacker on August 31st 2014, 7:48 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000386515/article/ryan-mallett-traded-to-houston-texans-from-patriots

hmmm?

This isn't fantasy. This actually happened. Laughing

Sounds like Belichick was gonna cut him anyways.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 1st 2014, 12:00 am

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000386515/article/ryan-mallett-traded-to-houston-texans-from-patriots

hmmm?

This isn't fantasy. This actually happened. Laughing

Sounds like Belichick was gonna cut him anyways.

maybe a good waiver pick up
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on September 5th 2014, 8:05 pm

Thadden, check your Trades on the Yahoo site..i sent one over to you..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  Thadden on September 8th 2014, 9:16 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Thadden, check your Trades on the Yahoo site..i sent one over to you..
okay my bad Ill check

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY TEAMS:


[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
avatar
Thadden

Posts : 1796
Street Cred : 44
Join date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 15th 2014, 5:54 pm

Everyone else is in a tough matchup and I'm coasting to a victory with 3 guys yet to play. Lol 46 points Puppetz? Come on man

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on September 15th 2014, 7:04 pm

I'm not doing good at all with injuries. Doug Martin is out, AJ Green got injured, and now Vernon Davis is injured. *sigh* This could be the worst fantasy football season I will ever have yet...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 15th 2014, 7:58 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I'm not doing good at all with injuries. Doug Martin is out, AJ Green got injured, and now Vernon Davis is injured. *sigh* This could be the worst fantasy football season I will ever have yet...

Ditto
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  MaddMatter on September 15th 2014, 8:17 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I'm not doing good at all with injuries. Doug Martin is out, AJ Green got injured, and now Vernon Davis is injured. *sigh* This could be the worst fantasy football season I will ever have yet...

Ditto

Ive lost Ingram and Martin.

Yesterday, I didn't play Jeffery because he was injured and not practicing.

Garcon, Michael Floyd, Rashad Jennings, Justin Forsett and Matt Forte combined to get me 19 points
Buffalos defense got me 20.


Fuck this season already.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on September 15th 2014, 8:35 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I'm not doing good at all with injuries. Doug Martin is out, AJ Green got injured, and now Vernon Davis is injured. *sigh* This could be the worst fantasy football season I will ever have yet...

Ditto

Ive lost Ingram and Martin.

Yesterday, I didn't play Jeffery because he was injured and not practicing.

Garcon, Michael Floyd, Rashad Jennings, Justin Forsett and Matt Forte combined to get me 19 points
Buffalos defense got me 20.


Fuck this season already.

I'm going to see who's available in FA and see what moves I can make. Last year I was in the championship game. Now I'm 0-2. Got to get this ship back up and moving in the right direction. Fuck, I have Jimmy Grahm for god's sake
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  tubbs51 on September 16th 2014, 10:23 pm

could be worse. In another league i played Allen Hurns over Sammy Watkins... With that i now only have 8 hours left of suicide watch.

If i had played Watkins instead of Hurns i would have won my game in that league by 5 points. Instead i lost by fucking 19...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  MaddMatter on September 17th 2014, 10:49 am

tubbs51 wrote:could be worse. In another league i played Allen Hurns over Sammy Watkins... With that i now only have 8 hours left of suicide watch.

If i had played Watkins instead of Hurns i would have won my game in that league by 5 points. Instead i lost by fucking 19...

Why would you ever think it would be a good idea to play Hurns over Watkins? That's not the fantasy football Gods fault, that's your fault.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  tubbs51 on September 17th 2014, 7:41 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:could be worse. In another league i played Allen Hurns over Sammy Watkins... With that i now only have 8 hours left of suicide watch.

If i had played Watkins instead of Hurns i would have won my game in that league by 5 points. Instead i lost by fucking 19...

Why would you ever think it would be a good idea to play Hurns over Watkins? That's not the fantasy football Gods fault, that's your fault.
I'm well aware that it's my fault. I was thinking Watkins would get limited touches with his rib injuries and such. Needless to say i was pissed when he went off. I know have Hurns benched and Watkins starting and thats not going to change anytime soon.... Unless Watkins does nothing and Hurns blows up again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 29th 2014, 10:30 pm

Whoever is Ethan in our league, good job this week. Also fuck Shady McCoy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  tubbs51 on September 29th 2014, 10:54 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Whoever is Ethan in our league, good job this week. Also fuck Shady McCoy

Thanks Hurp. Had to do some shuffling of my RBs but it all worked out in the end. Twisted Evil


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  S on September 30th 2014, 3:58 pm

Is there no one that can stand to me?!?!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 30th 2014, 8:38 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Whoever is Ethan in our league, good job this week. Also fuck Shady McCoy

Thanks Hurp. Had to do some shuffling of my RBs but it all worked out in the end. Twisted Evil


Ya shit you had like 4 guys on bye but you came through so good win. And S, I'm right there, don't worry

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  S on October 1st 2014, 1:29 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Whoever is Ethan in our league, good job this week. Also fuck Shady McCoy

Thanks Hurp. Had to do some shuffling of my RBs but it all worked out in the end. Twisted Evil


Ya shit you had like 4 guys on bye but you came through so good win. And S, I'm right there, don't worry
you aint shit

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 1st 2014, 7:46 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Whoever is Ethan in our league, good job this week. Also fuck Shady McCoy

Thanks Hurp. Had to do some shuffling of my RBs but it all worked out in the end. Twisted Evil


Ya shit you had like 4 guys on bye but you came through so good win. And S, I'm right there, don't worry
you aint shit

So I am 1-3. Got my 1st win and think I finally got a decent line up going with my RBs and WRs. I'm like so close to getting rid of chris johnson. I'm thinking he will eventually take on more than chris ivory but I don't know. He runs scared, chris ivory runs angry.

Hopefully I can get back to that championship game yo. Redeem myself
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  tubbs51 on October 3rd 2014, 1:09 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Whoever is Ethan in our league, good job this week. Also fuck Shady McCoy

Thanks Hurp. Had to do some shuffling of my RBs but it all worked out in the end. Twisted Evil


Ya shit you had like 4 guys on bye but you came through so good win. And S, I'm right there, don't worry
I had three on bye. I may have more but i released a couple to make room for better players.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 3rd 2014, 10:36 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Whoever is Ethan in our league, good job this week. Also fuck Shady McCoy

Thanks Hurp. Had to do some shuffling of my RBs but it all worked out in the end. Twisted Evil


Ya shit you had like 4 guys on bye but you came through so good win. And S, I'm right there, don't worry
I had three on bye. I may have more but i released a couple to make room for better players.

Ya thanks for Zac Stacy Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 6th 2014, 1:39 pm

So the one week I decide to sit Brady, he decides to show up Evil or Very Mad

Russell Wilson better light it up tonight...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  S on October 6th 2014, 1:58 pm

Praying the powers of Marshawn Lynch push me to 5-0

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Fantasy Football

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum