by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Last Destiny Beta code used...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Last Destiny Beta code used...

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 19th 2014, 6:35 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:did it take any of you an abnormally long time to install the game?

I downloaded the 13.2gb in the time in took me to go to the bathroom and come back....but now I've been "installing" the 10.67gb game for about an hour and a half-ish and I'm only 43% done...lol

Yeah. The initial Download is like a minute. But when you open up Destiny and start the real download it takes a while. While downloading it yesterday, I noticed it wouldn't download while the PS4 was on standby. It took like 10 minutes to get 15%, I turned it off for like 4 hours and it got to 34%. Played The Show for an hour and checked it before I went out for the night and it went from 34% to done completely.

That's weird, cause I had my installing in standby overnight, wonder why yours didn't work?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 19th 2014, 6:39 pm

Pint that was about the same for me.

Pretty sure we all got a beta code in our emails since in order to have ps4 you need ps plus lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 20th 2014, 4:06 am

I'm pissed this game doesn't come out for a month and a half now. This game is fun and addicting. My guys pretty much already maxed out.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on July 21st 2014, 3:47 am

MaddMatter wrote:I'm pissed this game doesn't come out for a month and a half now. This game is fun and addicting. My guys pretty much already maxed out.
Yeah. Me too. Maxed that shit out first day. Took bout 4 hours, give or take.

Pretty fucking fun. One thing im not fond of is the PvP. I understand its an MMO and with most MMOs you fight other players with your character's equipment but apparently my shit sucks.

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on July 21st 2014, 3:54 am

Loved every minute, still can't wait for release like the rest of you guys!

Still missing one of the gold chests and I believe there's a new part of the tower that will be opening up once the maintenance is done.
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 21st 2014, 10:43 am

If you're in free roam. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go into the Grottos or the Bunker. You will get raped.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 21st 2014, 1:09 pm

MaddMatter wrote:If you're in free roam. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go into the Grottos or the Bunker. You will get raped.

Or the basement of the one building in the ship graveyard area. There are some big guys in alot of armor that are basically un-killable and really powerful. I ran like hell after I realized I couldn't kill them.

Edited - I hate my phones auto correct  Evil or Very Mad 

Last edited by BaltRavensFan20 on July 21st 2014, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 21st 2014, 6:11 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:If you're in free roam. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go into the Grottos or the Bunker. You will get raped.

Or the basement of the one building in the ship graveyard area. There are some bigs guys in slot of armor that are basically un-killable and really powerful. I ran like hell after I realized I could kill them.

I saw a level 77 Wizard and said fuck this.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 21st 2014, 6:17 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Or the basement of the one building in the ship graveyard area. There are some bigs guys in slot of armor that are basically un-killable and really powerful. I ran like hell after I realized I could kill them.

haha I remember in the Alpha me and my boy went into some hole in the ground and there were enemies down there with "??" as their level. They were strong as fuck and owned us lol

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 21st 2014, 6:33 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

haha I remember in the Alpha me and my boy went into some hole in the ground and there were enemies down there with "??" as their level. They were strong as fuck and owned us lol

Someone told me there are enemies that are basically un-killable. Now the point of that? I don't know, I guess bungie just wants to mess with us lol.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 21st 2014, 7:27 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Someone told me there are enemies that are basically un-killable. Now the point of that? I don't know, I guess bungie just wants to mess with us lol.

I think it's just because it's the Beta. I'm sure it will be different when the actual game comes out.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on July 22nd 2014, 6:51 am

Lol those lvl 19s who are "immune" to grenades, bullets, and physical attacks Shocked 
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on July 22nd 2014, 3:57 pm

There was an instance that i ran into by my self and it was like a mini scarab from Halo.

It fucking wrecked my shit hard core. Killed one later on with four randomers but it took us roughly an hour and countless lives to bring the fucker down.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 22nd 2014, 4:09 pm

tubbs51 wrote:There was an instance that i ran into by my self and it was like a mini scarab from Halo.

It fucking wrecked my shit hard core. Killed one later on with four randomers but it took us roughly an hour and countless lives to bring the fucker down.

Yeah I ran into the same thing. Me and three others that I saw were fighting it. Only it didn't take us an hour. It was awhile though. The key I found was you have to shoot it in its head were that reddish orange patch was.
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on July 23rd 2014, 3:15 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:There was an instance that i ran into by my self and it was like a mini scarab from Halo.

Yeah I ran into the same thing. Me and three others that I saw were fighting it. Only it didn't take us an hour. It was awhile though. The key I found was you have to shoot it in its head were that reddish orange patch was.
Now thats the damndest thing. I tried shooting it in the head but it kept saying Immune. I shot at the legs and that was its weak spot for me.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 23rd 2014, 9:03 am

tubbs51 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Now thats the damndest thing. I tried shooting it in the head but it kept saying Immune. I shot at the legs and that was its weak spot for me.

Well they did say everyones experience would be different, so maybe the weak spots change per the person playing?

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on July 23rd 2014, 4:17 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Well they did say everyones experience would be different, so maybe the weak spots change per the person playing?
That would be interesting. If thats the case then Bungie has another major IP on hands. $500 million well spent.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 23rd 2014, 9:18 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

today I was fighting the same thing and the legs were the weak spot and not the head so it must change per the random times you encounter it.

That would be interesting. If thats the case then Bungie has another major IP on hands. $500 million well spent.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 25th 2014, 5:43 pm

HA! Fuck you guys, they made the demo public. Now I get a chance to play this. I wasn't really interested but since everyone seems to love it, I'm happy I get a chance to try it out

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 25th 2014, 11:31 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:HA! Fuck you guys, they made the demo public. Now I get a chance to play this. I wasn't really interested but since everyone seems to love it, I'm happy I get a chance to try it out
I said earlier in the thread they sent everyone with ps plus beta codes lol.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 26th 2014, 7:42 am

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:HA! Fuck you guys, they made the demo public. Now I get a chance to play this. I wasn't really interested but since everyone seems to love it, I'm happy I get a chance to try it out

No this is open to everyone. You don't need a code now to play. At least we got to play for a week though, these new guys only have like 3 days

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 26th 2014, 9:46 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:

No this is open to everyone. You don't need a code now to play. At least we got to play for a week though, these new guys only have like 3 days
I barely even played lol. I've been so busy this week. Oh well I got the taste, definitely gonna buy the game.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 28th 2014, 12:15 am

S wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:

I barely even played lol. I've been so busy this week. Oh well I got the taste, definitely gonna buy the game.

Ya and I think they're gonna reset everything so nothing will save over. But ya, I think I'm buying too. That game is just awesome

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on September 9th 2014, 6:48 pm

So has anyone gotten this game? I thought about buying it but from what I'm hearing, it just seems very repetitive.

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 9th 2014, 7:03 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:So has anyone gotten this game? I thought about buying it but from what I'm hearing, it just seems very repetitive.

I bought it, I just haven't gone to pick it up from Gamestop yet. I'll probably get a chance to play it on Thursday and Friday.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top