by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NBA Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBA Draft

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 26th 2014, 8:13 pm

Man I haven't ever been this excited about an NBA draft. I hope Wiggins goes first overall but man it's just gonna be fun to watch where all these great prospects fall. I've been hearing that the Raptors are trying to get the 22nd pick. Might mean they package that with the 20th and try to trade up. Hopefully they can get a dominate PF like a Julius Randle

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA Draft

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 26th 2014, 8:28 pm

I turn on NBA draft at 7:30 because it said it said on my cable box it starts at 7....

Hasn't started.

Dickin around
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 26th 2014, 8:42 pm

WIGGINS!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 26th 2014, 8:55 pm

WOOHOO GO DETROIT!

oh wait.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 26th 2014, 9:01 pm

First somewhat surprise with the Magic pick. Vonleh is the best rated PF but they did need a PF so it's no surprise that they drafted him.

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 26th 2014, 9:07 pm

Trey Burke talking about how they need a guy like Exum. Well they got him, but I feel like that hurts Burke's job security lol

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 26th 2014, 9:24 pm

Wow there's the first big surprise. I'm happy my man Nik Stauskas got drafted 8th but man, Kings needed a PF to make that starting 5 solid, and they pass on Vonleh? Please Raps, move up and snag this guy!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 26th 2014, 10:09 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Trey Burke talking about how they need a guy like Exum. Well they got him, but I feel like that hurts Burke's job security lol
Exum can play the 2. That should be a good back court in the future.

Celtics fucked up and Lakers got a steal with Randle.

Pissed the Kings took Stauskas, wanted to see him on the Hornets who got Vonleh. Kinda upset bout that pick but whatever coulda been way worse.

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 26th 2014, 10:47 pm

Raptors would go off the board and draft a random fucker. The only reason why I can understand this is because Ujiri works with Basketball Without Borders so he's seen this guy

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 26th 2014, 10:50 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Raptors would go off the board and draft a random fucker. The only reason why I can understand this is because Ujiri works with Basketball Without Borders so he's seen this guy

Classic Raptors lol

Dude said "he's 2 years away from being 2 years away" hahah

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 26th 2014, 11:12 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Raptors would go off the board and draft a random fucker. The only reason why I can understand this is because Ujiri works with Basketball Without Borders so he's seen this guy

Classic Raptors lol

I gotta trust Ujiri, because that guy got rid of Bargnani and Gay, which is fucking beautiful. But fuck... I just don't even know

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 27th 2014, 3:54 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:

Classic Raptors lol

I gotta trust Ujiri, because that guy got rid of Bargnani and Gay, which is fucking beautiful. But fuck... I just don't even know
yeah that pick was extremely questionable, but from the tape they showed it definitely looks like the kid has game.

This draft was weird. Like I feel like I knew every player that got drafted (second round included) and the undrafted free agent pool is looking pretty good as well (DeAndre Kane Iowa ST, James Michael McAdoo UNC, and CJ Fair Cuse) 3 quality players from 3 quality schools who could definitely make an impact on a team.

And I feel like almost every team is happy with who they picked ya know. Like its not like anyone just picked a guy cause they were simply on the clock. Maybe the Sixers are a little mad but hey. Whatever. And the Vonleh to the Hornets pick looks a lot better to me now, now that they drafted PJ Hairston. That dude is a baller.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 27th 2014, 3:57 pm

Oh and the Magic lineup....

Elfrid Payton
Victor Oladipo
Tobias Harris
Aaron Gordon
Nik Vucevic

Good Lord. Talk about potential to be great. Excited to see what they can do.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 27th 2014, 7:40 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:

Classic Raptors lol

yeah that pick was extremely questionable, but from the tape they showed it definitely looks like the kid has game.

This draft was weird. Like I feel like I knew every player that got drafted (second round included) and the undrafted free agent pool is looking pretty good as well (DeAndre Kane Iowa ST, James Michael McAdoo UNC, and CJ Fair Cuse) 3 quality players from 3 quality schools who could definitely make an impact on a team.

And I feel like almost every team is happy with who they picked ya know. Like its not like anyone just picked a guy cause they were simply on the clock. Maybe the Sixers are a little mad but hey. Whatever. And the Vonleh to the Hornets pick looks a lot better to me now, now that they drafted PJ Hairston. That dude is a baller.

Hornets got a legit lineup heading forward.

Kemba Walker
Gerald Henderson
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Noah Vonleh/Cody Zeller
Al Jefferson

Yikes

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum