Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  S on July 15th 2014, 12:14 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:So Parsons is a Maverick after Houston decided not to match the offer. Now the Rockets want Rajon Rondo. What's wrong with them?

it's the rockets. dey crazy. some teams are just crazy. Dr. Bus dies, Lakers become crazy. Minnesota is crazy to hang on to Love, he ain't staying. Miami is crazy to give bosh 23 mill a year and what ever the fuck they give Wade. Pacers are crazy for offering Stephenson 5 years, 46 mill.
Rondo would actually be a really nice fit for them but yeah they're going after everyone lol.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 15th 2014, 5:39 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:So Parsons is a Maverick after Houston decided not to match the offer. Now the Rockets want Rajon Rondo. What's wrong with them?

it's the rockets. dey crazy. some teams are just crazy. Dr. Bus dies, Lakers become crazy. Minnesota is crazy to hang on to Love, he ain't staying. Miami is crazy to give bosh 23 mill a year and what ever the fuck they give Wade. Pacers are crazy for offering Stephenson 5 years, 46 mill.
Rondo would actually be a really nice fit for them but yeah they're going after everyone lol.


They have Harden who is really a dribble, shoot, or pass type of player. The only reason they'd need rondo is because Harden don't play no defense
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 15th 2014, 8:11 pm

wade and kobe are officially the most over paid players in the league. by a long shot
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 15th 2014, 8:51 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:wade and kobe are officially the most over paid players in the league. by a long shot

It's funny because Bosh left Toronto so that he didn't have to be the guy in charge. Now he basically is that with Wade dealing with all the injuries and stuff. He's gonna have to carry the load. Makes no sense

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 15th 2014, 10:04 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:wade and kobe are officially the most over paid players in the league. by a long shot

It's funny because Bosh left Toronto so that he didn't have to be the guy in charge. Now he basically is that with Wade dealing with all the injuries and stuff. He's gonna have to carry the load. Makes no sense

like Kobe I get, he is narcissistic and shit. He thinks he is the best player ever and will always be the best. Wade is like, "yo I need help...but let me eat up the cap"
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 16th 2014, 11:40 am

Lance Stephenson to the Bobcats. S must be happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 16th 2014, 6:43 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Lance Stephenson to the Bobcats. S must be happy

i think this makes the pacers a better team. It puts the focus back onto paul george as "the guy" and might make some room for a true PG which may make "cry-baby" at center get back into a groove and happy
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  Browns on July 31st 2014, 12:06 am

lebron Smile
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  S on August 1st 2014, 10:14 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Lance Stephenson to the Bobcats. S must be happy

i think this makes the pacers a better team. It puts the focus back onto paul george as "the guy" and might make some room for a true PG which may make "cry-baby" at center get back into a groove and happy
Hornets*, Hurp. Hornets.

And epic I agree with you. PG is gonna have to take on more of the load now which I think is good for him and that squad. However they're definitely gonna need Hibbert to come back strong and George Hill has to be more of a presence in that back court.

Now for the Hornets. Amazing pick up for them. Only piece we were missing was a scorer and we got just that. Kemba and Lance in the backcourt should be A. the best ball handling back court in the league and B. Defensively Chaotic. In fact that entire starting line up is going to cause some problems.

Kemba - Lace - MKG - Vonleh/Zeller - Big AL

They say Vonleh is Lamarcus Aldridge 2.0 if he can live up to that height...watch out. I watched him in the summer league and he was force defensively, kid has some length. Zeller needs to and can be better. And MKG is already one of the best defenders in the league at a very young age. If he can develop a shot (which I heard has really improved) Oh lord.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  tubbs51 on August 2nd 2014, 1:17 am

Damn. Paul George straight snapped his lower leg in half during a FIBA Showcase game. I HIGHLY suggest never clicking on a link to the image, unless you want to re-taste the last thing you ate.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 2nd 2014, 2:42 am

tubbs51 wrote:Damn. Paul George straight snapped his lower leg in half during a FIBA Showcase game. I HIGHLY suggest never clicking on a link to the image, unless you want to re-taste the last thing you ate.

I haven't seen it but I heard it's worse than Kevin Ware's injury. When I saw the replay of Ware's injury I was like, "nope" threw my arms up and went to the bathroom to piss then got some snacks and it was still on. Like come on, with injuries like that, quit that shit out
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  S on August 2nd 2014, 11:39 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:Damn. Paul George straight snapped his lower leg in half during a FIBA Showcase game. I HIGHLY suggest never clicking on a link to the image, unless you want to re-taste the last thing you ate.

I haven't seen it but I heard it's worse than Kevin Ware's injury. When I saw the replay of Ware's injury I was like, "nope" threw my arms up and went to the bathroom to piss then got some snacks and it was still on. Like come on, with injuries like that, quit that shit out
Yeah I saw both of them live. PG's was nasty man. I think the Ware one was little more worse tho cause he was just laying the middle of the court and his leg is like dangling in the air. You could only see PGs right when it happened then he was like hidden behind the basket. But yeah that mans lower leg was at a full 90 degree angle smh.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  Pintsizedjark on August 2nd 2014, 12:20 pm

yeah that sucks..I watched it like 30 times. it didn't look as bad as kevin ware's injury but the guys on espn were saying it's the worst injury they've ever seen in basketball

I have an asian friend whose dad is an orthopedic surgeon and his dad said he's pretty much done, it'll be 2-3 years before he can play at a "higher level" but he'll probably never reach superstar status again

funny how this shit follow's coach k around

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 3rd 2014, 12:03 am


__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron and Melo Opt Out

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum