Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

World Cup 2014

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Cup 2014

Post  S on June 12th 2014, 4:29 pm

Merica

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 12th 2014, 6:57 pm

This thread is pointless. Locked.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  S on June 12th 2014, 7:05 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:This thread is pointless. Locked.
nigga what

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 12th 2014, 7:51 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:This thread is pointless. Locked.
nigga what

natureboy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 12th 2014, 8:53 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:This thread is pointless. Locked.
nigga what

natureboy

yes.

it is also soccer and this is merika so fuck that
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  S on June 12th 2014, 9:31 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:This thread is pointless. Locked.
nigga what

natureboy

yes.

it is also soccer and this is merika so fuck that
lol this a big deal. Even though we are in the group of death (Germany, Portugal, and Ghana) we as Americans must show our American pride and support our boys!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 13th 2014, 7:00 am

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:This thread is pointless. Locked.
nigga what

natureboy

yes.

it is also soccer and this is merika so fuck that
lol this a big deal. Even though we are in the group of death (Germany, Portugal, and Ghana) we as Americans must show our American pride and support our boys!

our coach said it is unrealistic for us to win. I'll avoid getting my hopes up and continue ignoring this sport exists. We have the finals, nascar, and baseball currently. I can deal without watching a second of soccer.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  S on June 13th 2014, 12:15 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:This thread is pointless. Locked.
nigga what

natureboy

yes.

it is also soccer and this is merika so fuck that
lol this a big deal. Even though we are in the group of death (Germany, Portugal, and Ghana) we as Americans must show our American pride and support our boys!

our coach said it is unrealistic for us to win. I'll avoid getting my hopes up and continue ignoring this sport exists. We have the finals, nascar, and baseball currently. I can deal without watching a second of soccer.
Wait...So your're going to watch Nascar over the world cup.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 13th 2014, 2:33 pm

you say "ignoring this sport exists" about soccer and then say you still have "nascar"

wtf

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 13th 2014, 3:32 pm

nascar is awesome. largest spectator sport in the u.s.

also, jr is having a good year
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 13th 2014, 5:07 pm

you lost me at "sport"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 13th 2014, 5:19 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:you lost me at "sport"

motor racing is a sport. Motorbikes, F1, indy, GT, nascar, etc. It is a sport because it is competitive and requires skill and more often than not, a team.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 13th 2014, 6:03 pm

competitive and requires skill:

chess
checkers
league of legends
counter strike
mario kart
hiding and finding easter eggs



??????

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 13th 2014, 6:12 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:competitive and requires skill:

chess
checkers
league of legends
counter strike
mario kart
hiding and finding easter eggs



??????

you missed the team component in this. If curling is a sport, so is auto racing. suck it
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 13th 2014, 6:45 pm

I wanna see Australia upset some people. Either that or have Japan trot out Pikachu and have him play keeper

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  Willbacker on June 13th 2014, 7:03 pm

Had to check and see who was playing in the World Cup. I seen a country called cote d'lvoire and I'm like who. I had to google it and found out it used to be the Ivory Coast. When did they change their name? I'm so out of the loop. Anyways go U.S.A.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  S on June 13th 2014, 10:46 pm

Willbacker wrote:Had to check and see who was playing in the World Cup. I seen a country called cote d'lvoire and I'm like who. I had to google it and found out it used to be the Ivory Coast. When did they change their name? I'm so out of the loop. Anyways go U.S.A.

Pretty sure Cote d'Ivoire is just Ivory Coast in whatever language that is lol

@EPIC Are you saying Soccer doesn't require skill and teamwork? I'm extremely confused by this lmao

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 14th 2014, 5:21 am

S wrote:
Willbacker wrote:Had to check and see who was playing in the World Cup. I seen a country called cote d'lvoire and I'm like who. I had to google it and found out it used to be the Ivory Coast. When did they change their name? I'm so out of the loop. Anyways go U.S.A.

Pretty sure Cote d'Ivoire is just Ivory Coast in whatever language that is lol

@EPIC Are you saying Soccer doesn't require skill and teamwork? I'm extremely confused by this lmao

I didn't say it wasn't a sport. I said I want to ignore that sport exists. The only sport that was in question was racing
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 14th 2014, 1:53 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:competitive and requires skill:

chess
checkers
league of legends
counter strike
mario kart
hiding and finding easter eggs



??????

you missed the team component in this. If curling is a sport, so is auto racing. suck it

league of legends teams
counter strike teams
who says you can't find and hide easter eggs in teams
I know of chess and checkers teams


curling is more of a sport than auto racing

l8

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 14th 2014, 2:27 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:competitive and requires skill:

chess
checkers
league of legends
counter strike
mario kart
hiding and finding easter eggs



??????

you missed the team component in this. If curling is a sport, so is auto racing. suck it

league of legends teams
counter strike teams
who says you can't find and hide easter eggs in teams
I know of chess and checkers teams


curling is more of a sport than auto racing

l8

MLG exists for a reason. They also have a PED issue with aderole. Racing is a sport. Deal with it and learn how to operate stick cause you jelly yo
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 14th 2014, 10:49 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:competitive and requires skill:

chess
checkers
league of legends
counter strike
mario kart
hiding and finding easter eggs



??????

you missed the team component in this. If curling is a sport, so is auto racing. suck it

league of legends teams
counter strike teams
who says you can't find and hide easter eggs in teams
I know of chess and checkers teams


curling is more of a sport than auto racing

l8

MLG exists for a reason. They also have a PED issue with aderole. Racing is a sport. Deal with it and learn how to operate stick cause you jelly yo

MLG exists so that grown men can act like little kids every time they win a game. I've seen videos and basically when one team wins, they all stand up and start yelling shit at the other team

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 15th 2014, 12:10 am

it is basically like every other sporting thing then?
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 16th 2014, 4:45 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:it is basically like every other sporting thing then?

I guess but just funnier

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 16th 2014, 5:22 pm

I have been watching the world cup, I am some what entertained. More so then any other times I've tried to watch soccer. There have been a lot of surprises so far. I'm not a soccer fan but I know big names and what teams are usually good and you see a few upsets and players not playing up to their standards
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  MaddMatter on June 16th 2014, 9:32 pm

USA?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum