» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

E3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E3

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2014, 1:44 pm

Xbox:

-OK so Call of Duty went first and showed their new game: Crysis 3: Look a dude's arm got cut off
-Forza Horizon 2 looks sweet but used a common EDM montage
-Evolve still looks sick, 4v1 me bro
-Assassin's Creed: Behead a motherfucker
-Dragon Age: Meh
-Sunset Overdrive: HAHAHAHA YOU'RE THE HERO AND YOU GOTTA SAVE THE CITY! HAHAHA LOOK AT HOW ORIGINAL WE ARE! LOOK YOU CAN SLIDE AROUND ON POLES AND SHIT!
-Dead Rising DLC: meh
-Dance Central: Who cares
-Fable Legends: Okay
-Project Spark: LOOK! YOU CAN DESIGN A GAME BECAUSE WE'RE TOO LAZY TOO
-Ori: Um?
-Halo Masterchief Collection: Rebuy the games you already have because it looks better now.
-Inside: Alright...
-Rise of the Tomb Raider: Oh shit alright
-The Witcher 3: Aww snap looks sweet
-Phantom Dust: K
-Tom Clancy: The Division: Oh that looks sweet
-Scalebound: Featuring Joffry Lannister as the main character
-Crackdown: Violent Tron

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Re: E3

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2014, 5:20 pm

EA was kinda dull except at the beginning and the end. The sneak peak of Battlefront looked awesome and I'm excited to see it in full, and Battlefield Hardline gameplay looked awesome and I'm interested to see how the game modes will work. Everything else was kind of plain. NHL 15 looked good but there was no actual gameplay, just pre-rendered shit. Madden looked alright but nothing really stood out (Other than the fact that they missed an E on the end of Mean Joe GreenE's name), and the racing game Criteon is making looked cool with the multi-vehicles, but that's it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2014, 8:02 pm

Unisoft just showed gameplay of Tom Clancy: Rainbow Six Siege. It looks AWESOME!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 9th 2014, 9:39 pm

Microsoft had a really good conference I think.

I'm actually liking how CoD is looking this year. It looks...different, and thats all I really wanted was change from CoD. It has been the same damn game for years but now its actually looking like some new shit in there, still gotta see multiplayer tho.

...Assassins Creed....Thank you God. These motherfuckers finally put co-op story in the damn game. This is what I've been waiting for, for years. Most hype I had during the conferences.

Sunset overdrive actually looks really fun to me.

The Division, still looks sweet.

Halo shit. Well, its halo. Its cool that their remastering the games. Microsoft boys really love that franchise. Halo 2 remastered should be amazing for them.

Tomb Raider looked amazing.

EA was alright. Madden looked alright. Graphics were lookin good. Wanted to see more battlefront, but what are ya going to do.

... Then they went and dropped that Battlefield hardline beta...That was probably the stupidest shit I have ever seen. How you gonna say first come serve on knowing damn well half the world watching this and going to rush in there and crash the servers like they did. I was at my boys house watching and he actually got into the beta. We, well he played it. Wouldn't let me get the sticks. But Its not that bad. Its really fuckin epic, and I don't think anyone had any idea with what they were doing, so the teamwork was pretty off. It was indeed epic tho. Worth a look.

Ubisoft was cool as always. More AC, Division, Far Cry, Rainbow 6 looked really dope as well.

Sony on in about 20 mins

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2014, 11:30 pm

This is the Tom Clancy one which was awesome!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 10th 2014, 5:16 am

ever since G4 died, I can't really get excite about E3
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 10th 2014, 11:25 am

Sony had some really cool stuff.

Far Cry 4 looks really good probably won't get it. But they said if you have the game you can invite your friends to play with you...even if they don't have the game. Ex. Say I have the game but hurp doesn't he can still play it if I invite him. Thats pretty wild.

Batman Arkham Knight looks fuckin amazing, holy fuck I jizzed.

Last of Us remake is cool

GTA 5 coming to next gen is kinda cool.

Destiny is still looking cool.

Little Big Planet 3. Ok alright.

Uncharted 4. Hell yeah.

The Order 1886 looks fuckin dope too.

Mortal Combat X looks amazing.

And metal gear solid looks good as well.

Lot of fuckin games coming out and i'll probably get like...2.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 10th 2014, 2:23 pm

fuck yall, elder scrolls yo
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 10th 2014, 6:50 pm

S wrote:Sony had some really cool stuff.

Far Cry 4 looks really good probably won't get it. But they said if you have the game you can invite your friends to play with you...even if they don't have the game. Ex. Say I have the game but hurp doesn't he can still play it if I invite him. Thats pretty wild.

Batman Arkham Knight looks fuckin amazing, holy fuck I jizzed.

Last of Us remake is cool

GTA 5 coming to next gen is kinda cool.

Destiny is still looking cool.

Little Big Planet 3. Ok alright.

Uncharted 4. Hell yeah.

The Order 1886 looks fuckin dope too.

Mortal Combat X looks amazing.

And metal gear solid looks good as well.

Lot of fuckin games coming out and i'll probably get like...2.

Just got around to watching some trailers. Arkham Knight looks sweeeeeeeet. The Last of Us Remastered and GTA 5 both are meh in my book. Both will probably just be the same game with some better lighting or something

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 11th 2014, 6:46 am

Wow the new Halo Cod game looks...modern
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 11th 2014, 2:02 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Wow the new Halo Cod game looks...modern
Looks advanced.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 11th 2014, 2:04 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Just got around to watching some trailers. Arkham Knight looks sweeeeeeeet. The Last of Us Remastered and GTA 5 both are meh in my book. Both will probably just be the same game with some better lighting or something
Yeah they will probably be exactly the same. Graphics will look even more amazing. 1080p and that 60 frames per sec. They might add some new stuff, we'll see. But regardless they were great games so if they don't really need to change anything. Its like when the ps2 remakes came to ps3. Just remaking the classics.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 11th 2014, 9:14 pm

I might buy Last of Us for the 4 just because it was such an awesome game.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 11th 2014, 10:57 pm

Saw the 40 second trailer for the new Zelda game. I'm disappointed. Doesn't look like "the real LoZ" at all. Just a bunch of cartoony bullshit.

Nintendo has really fallen off since the Wii.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 11th 2014, 11:40 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Saw the 40 second trailer for the new Zelda game. I'm disappointed. Doesn't look like "the real LoZ" at all. Just a bunch of cartoony bullshit.

Nintendo has really fallen off since the Wii.

?? Really I thought it looked cool. Nintendo is like "cartoony" I like the open world stuff. Might have to actually cop me a wii u for that and smash bros.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 12th 2014, 7:43 am

Got a Beta code for BF Hardline. Time to see if it sucks or if it's good.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 12th 2014, 9:35 pm

I got a code for Hardline and The Destiny Alpha beta. Played Hardline earlier. Fun game. Destiny taking years to download tho.
I'll tell yall how it is soon.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 12th 2014, 10:08 pm

S wrote:I got a code for Hardline and The Destiny Alpha beta. Played Hardline earlier. Fun game. Destiny taking years to download tho.

Yeah mines taking forever also. Everyone must be downloading the destiny alpha at once. Doesn't help I have slow as molasses Internet speed either. Leaving my PS4 on all day tomorrow to download. Hopefully it's done when I get home from work. What sucks is the destiny alpha is only 3-4 days long. Wish they would give out the beta codes.

Last edited by BaltRavensFan20 on June 12th 2014, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 12th 2014, 10:09 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:I got a code for Hardline and The Destiny Alpha beta. Played Hardline earlier. Fun game. Destiny taking years to download tho.

Yeah mines taking forever also. Everyone must be downloading the destiny alpha at once. Doesn't help I have slow as molasses Internet speed either. Leaving my PS4 on all day tomorrow to download. Hopefully it's done when I get home from work.

Put it on standby mode overnight, it'll download that way while saving power

S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum