by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

NBA Finals

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBA Finals

Post  S on June 6th 2014, 12:51 am

lol a leg crap tho

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA Finals

Post  MaddMatter on June 6th 2014, 3:10 am

Just saw the headline.

Lebron needs to quit being a pussy, didn't he pull this shit before and had to get carried off the court?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 6th 2014, 5:32 am

AC broke. Conspiracy theorist may go...in 3.2.1 now
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 6th 2014, 11:51 am

MaddMatter wrote:Just saw the headline.

Lebron needs to quit being a pussy, didn't he pull this shit before and had to get carried off the court?
yeah he got carried off the court this time too lol

S

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 6th 2014, 8:07 pm

I'm not sure why he received / is receiving the criticism he has for this....everyone agrees he's one of the greatest known athletes in the world right? You can tell just be listening to and watching LeBron that he clearly wants the championships and he clearly WANTS to be out there

If he CAN NOT (seemingly consistently mistaken for will not for some odd reason) move his legs enough to even walk, then why do people accuse him of quitting on his team or something? Several other renowned athletes / former athletes have already come to his defense by saying that cramps are one of the nastiest things to try to work through..more so than a sprained ankle or anything alone those lines...

IMO the most LeBron could POSSIBLY be faulted for here is failure to properly hydrate or prepare correctly, and even then we MUST cut him some slack for unexpectedly walking into a 90+ degree arena and god knows what the humidity made it feel like. I've never heard of a: 4x MVP, 2x champion, 10x all-nba, 5x all-nba defensive first team type of player quitting on his team in the manner people are saying he did...and I don't think anyone else has or ever will either

late

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 6th 2014, 8:51 pm

it isn't just hyrdration (although gatorade has been trolling him) it is also nutrients. Something in his diet is fucking with the lactic acid in the muscles. He is either eating too much protein or too little potassium. Everyone says you prevent cramps by hydrating the night before. which is wrong, you need to constantly hydrate because of how your body absorbs water.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 7th 2014, 12:33 am

Yeah I don't think he deserves the criticisms. Cramps are a dick, I can see why he couldn't play. I'm sure we've all had cramps at one point during our short sport careers.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 7th 2014, 6:28 am

S wrote:Yeah I don't think he deserves the criticisms. Cramps are a dick, I can see why he couldn't play. I'm sure we've all had cramps at one point during our short sport careers.

The thing is, he got carried off the court. Say that again, he had a cramp and got carried off the court.

Look across sports. Wasn't it last year when my man from Boston BROKE his leg and continued to play on the penalty kill? He didn't get carried off the ice. People tear ACL's and still walk off the field in football, at least do the "arm around someone and one leg walk" thingy.

You would never see me get carried off a field/court/ice, you should at least have enough balls to get yourself into the locker room.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 7th 2014, 1:51 pm

forgive me but I think if LEBRON JAMES cannot walk it off then I wouldn't assume you'd be able to either

nevermind all of those current/former pro athletes that already stated that they have/'have seen people' play through breaks and tears but not through the type of cramps LeBron endured

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 7th 2014, 3:09 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:forgive me but I think if LEBRON JAMES cannot walk it off then I wouldn't assume you'd be able to either

nevermind all of those current/former pro athletes that already stated that they have/'have seen people' play through breaks and tears but not through the type of cramps LeBron endured

Dude fuck that. I'd have to be paralyzed to not walk off the field.

I'd like to know Epic's take on this.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 7th 2014, 8:03 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:Yeah I don't think he deserves the criticisms. Cramps are a dick, I can see why he couldn't play. I'm sure we've all had cramps at one point during our short sport careers.

The thing is, he got carried off the court. Say that again, he had a cramp and got carried off the court.

Look across sports. Wasn't it last year when my man from Boston BROKE his leg and continued to play on the penalty kill? He didn't get carried off the ice. People tear ACL's and still walk off the field in football, at least do the "arm around someone and one leg walk" thingy.

You would never see me get carried off a field/court/ice, you should at least have enough balls to get yourself into the locker room.

I've never suffered a cramp in my legs but ya, I feel like you could walk off the court yourself. Either way, Lebron has to figure out what is going wrong there. Like Epic said, might be a nutritional thing

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 8th 2014, 1:57 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I've never suffered a cramp in my legs but ya, I feel like you could walk off the court yourself. Either way, Lebron has to figure out what is going wrong there. Like Epic said, might be a nutritional thing
Like I said I have had leg cramps before and it literally felt like I tore something down there. However I didn't get carried off the field, it was more of a lay on the ground until and have the trainer stretch me out then get up and hobble off. It might be a mental thing but say you think you think you tore something in your leg you're not gonna want to just go and walk off the court to worsen the injury.

Obviously there are things you can do to prevent cramps but for a freak of a athlete like Lebron I imagine it must be difficult to prevent it. I remember back in the ye ole high school football days our trainer would make us drink cranberry juice that had salt in it to prevent cramps. That was the nastiest shit I ever had to drink man.

Basically, it does fuckin hurts

S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 8th 2014, 2:13 am

We just did cranberry juice, not the salt part. Also, gatorade, powerade, etc, do more harm than good with cramps. They aren't designed to prevent cramps, just replace all the shit you burn when you work out.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 8th 2014, 3:09 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Like I said I have had leg cramps before and it literally felt like I tore something down there. However I didn't get carried off the field, it was more of a lay on the ground until and have the trainer stretch me out then get up and hobble off. It might be a mental thing but say you think you think you tore something in your leg you're not gonna want to just go and walk off the court to worsen the injury.

Obviously there are things you can do to prevent cramps but for a freak of a athlete like Lebron I imagine it must be difficult to prevent it. I remember back in the ye ole high school football days our trainer would make us drink cranberry juice that had salt in it to prevent cramps. That was the nastiest shit I ever had to drink man.

Fun fact: cranberry juice also helps prevent UTI's

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 8th 2014, 5:25 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Fun fact: cranberry juice also helps prevent UTI's
cranberry juice does it all

S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 10th 2014, 2:22 pm

"we have the best fans" says lebron.

no. no you don't. florida has no fans, they have people killing time between beach going and club going
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 10th 2014, 6:51 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:"we have the best fans" says lebron.

no. no you don't. florida has no fans, they have people killing time between beach going and club going

Something like that lol

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 10th 2014, 8:03 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:"we have the best fans" says lebron.

Florida teams have fans?

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 11th 2014, 12:54 am

saw a pic of some fans leaving after the 1st quarter lmao

S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 11th 2014, 6:43 am

S wrote:saw a pic of some fans leaving after the 1st quarter lmao

and everyone on ESPN is like, "these fans have changed. they are evolving to learning the game. they don't think 82-0 every year. they were embarrassed about game 6 last year"

uh no they weren't because they said, "fuck the haters, let's go clubbing" nor are they learning shit. they aren't good fans. it's florida, they don't care.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 11th 2014, 9:28 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:saw a pic of some fans leaving after the 1st quarter lmao

and everyone on ESPN is like, "these fans have changed. they are evolving to learning the game. they don't think 82-0 every year. they were embarrassed about game 6 last year"

uh no they weren't because they said, "fuck the haters, let's go clubbing" nor are they learning shit. they aren't good fans. it's florida, they don't care.

What are you talking about, look how packed this is.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 13th 2014, 11:02 am

yup, those heat fans. definitely learned how to be better fans. It is remarkable. The 180 turn theyve taken. I'd put them in the Browns, Indians, Flyers fans category now

(/sarcasm)
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 13th 2014, 10:46 pm

Heat probably would have been swept if Parker and Duncan hadn't missed those 4 free throws at the end of game 2. Crazy how this series is going.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 14th 2014, 3:55 pm

S wrote:Heat probably would have been swept if Parker and Duncan hadn't missed those 4 free throws at the end of game 2. Crazy how this series is going.

now if you take these two series and encompuss the heats 4 championship appearences, is it impressive?

Lost to dallas 4-2
beat thunder 4-1
beat spurs 4-3
lost to spurs 4-1 or 4-2 (being realistic)

Is it worth it? is it impressive what they did? losing to a dallas team with aging stars in their 1st year as team built this way. beating a thunder team that was relatively young and in experienced but had KD and westbrook. stole 2 games in 6 and 7 to finish that series and lost to the same team because they couldn't stop their offense.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 14th 2014, 4:47 pm

four straight finals (with two titles) is impressive no matter how you try to spin it

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum