by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Watch Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watch Dogs

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 11th 2014, 7:42 pm

I feel like we might have forgotten about this game. So here's some stuff I found about it:

That looks sweet. Very strategic multiplayer that look very unique. I like it.

Story looks cool too. A bit cliche but whatever.

Game comes out May 27th. Don't think I'll get it day one but will get it at some point if the reviews say it's good. Looks like a sweet game

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Re: Watch Dogs

Post  S on May 12th 2014, 11:56 am

Yeah this game lost its hype, its kind of built its way back up though. Not nearly as much as when it was originally supposed to release. I'll get it at some point. Bank account statement says otherwise right now though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 14th 2014, 3:37 am

S wrote:Yeah this game lost its hype, its kind of built its way back up though. Not nearly as much as when it was originally supposed to release. I'll get it at some point. Bank account statement says otherwise right now though.

First world struggles brah.

I'm probably going to get Watch Dogs on my 360. GTA V has been a disappointment and i need a new sandboxy game to waste my time on.

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 28th 2014, 11:20 am

So Watch Dogs is pretty fucking cool.

Totally ran into a character that was a blood donor as well as HIV positive. I laughed hysterically.

Also robbed a terminal cancer guy and justified it by the fact that he wont need the money much longer lol

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on May 28th 2014, 12:49 pm

Possibly going out to buy WD today for the ps4!

Can't wait to try the game, past trailers and gameplay look amazing!
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 28th 2014, 1:29 pm

I got this game yesterday and have yet to play it *facepalm* what is wrong with me lol.

@steelers - I heard that don't judge the graphics based on the streams that were coming out on it, people are saying they are much better than the streams show.
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 28th 2014, 6:43 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I got this game yesterday and have yet to play it *facepalm* what is wrong with me lol.

@steelers - I heard that don't judge the graphics based on the streams that were coming out on it, people are saying they are much better than the streams show.

I've been on the gaming category on Reddit, and everyone is ripping on Watch Dogs, specifically the graphical side to it. Here's a video to show you some flaws with the game:

It looks good but lots of flaws. The fact that they made sure that a train can never hit you is funny

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 28th 2014, 6:50 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I got this game yesterday and have yet to play it *facepalm* what is wrong with me lol.

I've been on the gaming category on Reddit, and everyone is ripping on Watch Dogs, specifically the graphical side to it. Here's a video to show you some flaws with the game:

It looks good but lots of flaws. The fact that they made sure that a train can never hit you is funny

My feelings about he graphics were I never got my hopes up in the first place anyway. I never expected this game to be perfectly pretty due to it being cross gen. The only way I see this game being amazing in graphics was if it was on current gen. It seems that aside from maybe AC4, no other cross gen has had great graphics.

I know it bad and I wrong for saying this, but its why I wish they would just stop making games for PS3 or cross gen games and just start focusing on PS4 games. From a graphics standpoint theres basically no point in cross gen games for PS4, because they won't utilize the PS4s full graphics ability due to having to compensate for what the PS3 can only do.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on May 28th 2014, 9:00 pm

Loading up now,

I'll give my own review tonight after work. Only have like 30 min to try this out lol
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 28th 2014, 9:12 pm

Also this:

Could be a lie but man that's just lack of detail

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on May 31st 2014, 1:45 pm

was planning on getting this game for weeks depending on the reviews it got....I've heard NOTHING but criticisms so looks like a no-go Sad

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 31st 2014, 3:46 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:was planning on getting this game for weeks depending on the reviews it got....I've heard NOTHING but criticisms so looks like a no-go Sad

It's really not as bad as reviewers are saying. The only thing I'm not a fan of so far is the driving which isn't bad once you get used to it. I don't pay attention to reviews anymore. 9 times out if 10 they are either biased or they pay them to write a good review. I watch you tube videos and if it looks fun I buy it.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 31st 2014, 3:55 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:was planning on getting this game for weeks depending on the reviews it got....I've heard NOTHING but criticisms so looks like a no-go Sad

It's really not as bad as reviewers are saying. The only thing I'm not a fan of so far is the driving which isn't bad once you get used to it. I don't pay attention to reviews anymore. 9 times out if 10 they are either biased or they pay them to write a good review. I watch you tube videos and if it looks fun I buy it.

ign gives madden like a 7 each year
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 1st 2014, 9:04 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

ign gives madden like a 7 each year

My point is proven, madden should get like a 4-5 in my book.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 2nd 2014, 4:16 am

lol @ the people who are like "wow watch dogs just copies gta, 5/10"

meanwhile

same people: "wow dude gta so good 10/10"

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on June 2nd 2014, 4:25 am

Yeah really love the game so far. The driving has been a pain in the ass and I tend to just stick to motorcycles as they are less likely to hit other cars from a side swipe.

I've had some really fun gun fights and car chases due to the hacking perspective. The side missions are very fun and I don't mind chasing them down where as in other games I either did them on my way to campaign missions or didn't do them at all.

I've only done some online such as the trying to find your hacker tutorial, I want to get a better grasp of driving and shooting before I hop online.

If anyone here does play ps4 and buys WD then I'm always done for some online!

I give this game a 7.5/10

Negatives: Camera angles and driving are some that have annoyed me at times.

SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 2nd 2014, 3:49 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:Yeah really love the game so far. The driving has been a pain in the ass and I tend to just stick to motorcycles as they are less likely to hit other cars from a side swipe.

I've had some really fun gun fights and car chases due to the hacking perspective. The side missions are very fun and I don't mind chasing them down where as in other games I either did them on my way to campaign missions or didn't do them at all.

I've only done some online such as the trying to find your hacker tutorial, I want to get a better grasp of driving and shooting before I hop online.

If anyone here does play ps4 and buys WD then I'm always done for some online!

I give this game a 7.5/10

Negatives: Camera angles and driving are some that have annoyed me at times.

I gotta watch reviews of this game. I feel like the online would be fun so I dunno, maybe I'll buy it. I just don't think I will quite yet

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on June 3rd 2014, 1:00 am

The online has been very fun I have to say, I like the modes that have you as teams trying to hack files while your opponents are chasing you and you can use blackouts and explosions to your advantage.

I've just been really hooked on side missions and campaign as of now with a bit of online sprinkled in
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum