Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 26th 2014, 8:21 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Damn Sad


At least we won't have any old fucks on our team next year.

Alfredsson, Samuelsson, Bertuzzi, Cleary.

Maybe even Legwand and Quincey.


Hell, maybe we can buyout Franzen. I like the guy, but he is a ghost in the playoffs since 2010. Just disappears for WEEKS at a time.

But you have the Monster so you're fine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  MaddMatter on April 26th 2014, 9:19 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Damn Sad


At least we won't have any old fucks on our team next year.

Alfredsson, Samuelsson, Bertuzzi, Cleary.

Maybe even Legwand and Quincey.


Hell, maybe we can buyout Franzen. I like the guy, but he is a ghost in the playoffs since 2010. Just disappears for WEEKS at a time.

But you have the Monster so you're fine

His contracts up and we have this kid in the minors who's ready for the NHL. So I'm not even sure he will be back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 27th 2014, 2:52 am

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Damn Sad


At least we won't have any old fucks on our team next year.

Alfredsson, Samuelsson, Bertuzzi, Cleary.

Maybe even Legwand and Quincey.


Hell, maybe we can buyout Franzen. I like the guy, but he is a ghost in the playoffs since 2010. Just disappears for WEEKS at a time.

But you have the Monster so you're fine

His contracts up and we have this kid in the minors who's ready for the NHL. So I'm not even sure he will be back.

So I guess Howard is gone then

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  MaddMatter on May 1st 2014, 3:53 am

Damn LA came back from 0-3 to win the series?

And the fucking Wild came back on won their series.

Fucking nuts. Go LA.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 1st 2014, 8:48 am

fucking flyers
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 1st 2014, 7:00 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Damn LA came back from 0-3 to win the series?

And the fucking Wild came back on won their series.

Fucking nuts. Go LA.

I decided the winner of the Wild-Avalanche series would be who I cheer for these playoffs. Looks like I'm rooting for Minny

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 16th 2014, 10:26 pm

It's quite sad that the Honda Center isn't sold out tonight. There are a bunch of empty seats. If this was in Toronto or Montreal, it's sold out and thousands more are outside the arena. Come on guys, both teams play near each other. You're telling me fans from both teams could make the trip but just won't? I looked it up, it's an hour and 15 minutes between the arenas.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  S on May 16th 2014, 11:04 pm

Ducks fuckin up. Boooo

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYOFFS 2014!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum