by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

PS4 Madden 25 League

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PS4 Madden 25 League

Post  S on March 1st 2014, 11:56 pm

sounds like a plan

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 2nd 2014, 8:07 pm

Ok so I played my first season game today so matt you can sim ahead then...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 3rd 2014, 6:40 pm

Balt and Neff are both 2 weeks into the league.

So my question is, how difficult/ competitive is the league? Should I adjust some sliders?

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 3rd 2014, 7:07 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Balt and Neff are both 2 weeks into the league.

So my question is, how difficult/ competitive is the league? Should I adjust some sliders?

I think its fine so far. I'm having a little difficulty passing so far, which is why I have been running the ball more than I usually do, but I'm slowly getting used to it. This is the first time in awhile that I have played All-Madden, so I'm getting used to it again. I would leave things for now. I was actually wondering, does anything change with regards to human controlled passing when its set at All-Madden? Reason I'm asking, is because I have noticed there are certain throws I throw on All-Pro that are accurate, but end up sailing or in-accurate on the All-Madden difficulty, its weird.

I'm still having trouble sometimes getting plays off when changing them at the line of scrimmage with the clock set at 15 sec, so its up to you if you want to increase it more, I mean its not as bad as it was before, its just the players don't move fast enough when they have to switch to right to left and left to right.

Usually with me, and this has been the problem with every madden I have played, is that once I get used to how the AI plays, and what I can exploit always against the AI, I usually just destroy the AI. Its like when I have been playing All-pro because people have said it was the most realistic, I was putting 50-70 points up sometimes, which wasn't realistic lol. So we'll see how it is on All-Madden I guess.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on March 3rd 2014, 9:36 pm

Can you up the CPU catching a little? We killed Brady because everyone was dropping easy open passes. I like the difficulty though. The CPU defense is great, none of these retarded defenders standing still like online play. All of my picks are because I'm trying to make tough throws with a young QB.

Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  S on March 3rd 2014, 9:40 pm

I just played and the Cardinals pass rush was all over me. I know they're good in real life but damn

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 3rd 2014, 10:04 pm

@S- yeah when I played the Texans earlier I was getting hit like crazy at QB. It's hard to get the ball out quickly and not make bad passes at the same time lol.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on March 3rd 2014, 10:25 pm

Nah leave em. It'll only make us better.

Nef77

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 4th 2014, 12:30 pm

Damn looks like everyone is ready to go to week 3.

I'll play my game after I get home from class. And I' all adjust the CPU WR Catching.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 5th 2014, 2:07 pm

I've noticed the CPU offense is kind of bad.

What seems to be the problem right now? O-line blocking or QB? Or are the WR's still dropping a lot of balls.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 5th 2014, 3:18 pm

It seemed like the WRs still don't catch well. I think oline blocking is just right, since I can get decent pressure but not all the time, and I have a good pass rush.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 5th 2014, 5:21 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:It seemed like the WRs still don't catch well. I think oline blocking is just right, since I can get decent pressure but not all the time, and I have a good pass rush.

Wow, I went up like 10 points for WR catching. I saw in my first game the Falcons had 18 drops. A couple for sure TD's. Whenever S does his game, I'll give the CPU WR catching some more, tinker with a couple other things, nothing to outrageous though.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 5th 2014, 6:34 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:It seemed like the WRs still don't catch well. I think oline blocking is just right, since I can get decent pressure but not all the time, and I have a good pass rush.

Wow, I went up like 10 points for WR catching. I saw in my first game the Falcons had 18 drops. A couple for sure TD's. Whenever S does his game, I'll give the CPU WR catching some more, tinker with a couple other things, nothing to outrageous though.

Well put it this way, when I was playing the 49ers last night, Vernon Davis was dropping some pretty catchable passes that I think he would catch in real life, some he was wide open on. Maybe go up 5 more points and just do small increments?

With blocking and everything, there are times when the QB has all day to throw and I can't get to him, and times when I can just overload the lineman I am playing against, so it seems pretty even. It seems as if the pass rush of the CPU seems a little extreme, which S even made a comment on. There are times when I can't even set my feet and they are already on me, and I even progressed my lineman to have 80-90 some pass defense. I don't know if its just my line, or because the rush is set high.

I got to figure out this passing though. It just seems like I'm throwing too many errant throws for some reason, and I don't understand it. I had passing down on all-pro, figured it wouldn't be much of a difference on all-madden besides defenders being more aware of picking it off, but these passes just come out weird in general.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on March 6th 2014, 12:29 am

Yeah, exactly what I've seen.

Nef77

Back to top Go down

Post  S on March 6th 2014, 7:11 pm

Just finished a physical ass game against steelers. I swear 6 players died from each team.

Anyways on defense the Steelers receivers were dropping literally every pass so I super simmed on defense to actually give them a chance. The QB accuracy at times is kind of retarded. I'll have a wide open receiver running a drag and he'll throw it behind him and it gets picked off. Ok? The O line protection seemed better as well but there were a few possessions where I couldn't get anything off.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 6th 2014, 7:25 pm

S wrote:Just finished a physical ass game against steelers. I swear 6 players died from each team.

Anyways on defense the Steelers receivers were dropping literally every pass so I super simmed on defense to actually give them a chance. The QB accuracy at times is kind of retarded. I'll have a wide open receiver running a drag and he'll throw it behind him and it gets picked off. Ok? The O line protection seemed better as well but there were a few possessions where I couldn't get anything off.

This is some of the stuff I'm talking about when throwing the ball.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on March 7th 2014, 2:33 am

I might sell this shitty game. Online play makes my defense dumb as fuck. Can't stop stretch plays for shit. This guy ran it out of the Strong I with the WRs in tight. I spread my 3-4 d out to base align so they're already out there. TE constantly seals in the OLB and the WR still gets out to the CB and the bitch still gets to the Corner clean because the support is getting washed out.

Every guy I'm playing now has the same stretch run working while with some cheesy ass out route (I shade the WRs outside shoulder) to counter it.

Nef77

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 7th 2014, 2:20 pm

Nef77 wrote:I might sell this shitty game. Online play makes my defense dumb as fuck. Can't stop stretch plays for shit. This guy ran it out of the Strong I with the WRs in tight. I spread my 3-4 d out to base align so they're already out there. TE constantly seals in the OLB and the WR still gets out to the CB and the bitch still gets to the Corner clean because the support is getting washed out.

Every guy I'm playing now has the same stretch run working while with some cheesy ass out route (I shade the WRs outside shoulder) to counter it.

I'm going to upload a clip that shows how bad Madden sucks dick.

Also, Sorry S, but it's Friday, I'm forcing the advancement to week 4.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 7th 2014, 3:41 pm

Tried to lower User Run Blocking, but it's at 0

Lowered CPU Interceptions after I saw a DE drop into coverage and pick off a pass in less than a second.

Raised WR Catching and QB Passing. because I played a game and won 38-10 the only TD was a 90 yard fumble return.

Also, the fumble return stats are seriously broken. 2 guys in our league have 65535 return yards off of one fumble.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 8th 2014, 6:37 pm

Matt - S and I both agreed to sim our game against each other due to his connection issues.
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 8th 2014, 10:29 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Matt - S and I both agreed to sim our game against each other due to his connection issues.

Alright, I'll give a chance for Nef to play.

Also- If you guys have any friends that want in the league, let me know and I'll send them an invite. I think a perfect league would be about 8-10 people.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on March 9th 2014, 3:29 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Matt - S and I both agreed to sim our game against each other due to his connection issues.

Alright, I'll give a chance for Nef to play.

Also- If you guys have any friends that want in the league, let me know and I'll send them an invite. I think a perfect league would be about 8-10 people.
Thanks man. All done. I had a bye.

Nef77

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 9th 2014, 7:01 pm

Ok, When you guys play your game for the week, let me know how beastly your defense is. Because this is kind of crazy. I think the last 2 games I've gotten 14 turnovers on defense. I just got 10 against the Jets. Could that be because I played Geno Smith and Pryor, but just let me know.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 9th 2014, 7:29 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Ok, When you guys play your game for the week, let me know how beastly your defense is. Because this is kind of crazy. I think the last 2 games I've gotten 14 turnovers on defense. I just got 10 against the Jets. Could that be because I played Geno Smith and Pryor, but just let me know.

My D was already pretty beastly, in the first three games I didn't allow a TD and was in #1 I thought, but I'll let you know on the turnovers.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 10th 2014, 6:07 pm

Things seem just about right now. Played my game against the steelers and had a good game. I seem to be passing the ball fine now, and there weren't many ridiculous picks by the AI. I didn't have many picks on D (not any actually), so matt, you probably had a rare game.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum