Bills: Nef77
Browns: S

League Settings: (Subject to Change)
Skill Level: All Madden
9 Minute Quarters
Accelerated clock down to 11 seconds
Player Progression: Every 4 weeks

Sliders:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/655583-charter04s-madden-25-all-madden-sliders.html

With the exception being CPU WR catching is at 49 instead of 47. I played the first half of the preseason game and the opposing team had like drops. 3 or 4 by wide receivers and 3 or so by Rb's.

This are subject to change, but outside of a final minute scoring drive, it was a 10-3 game going into halftime.

User vs User:
Will be automatically simmed: UNLESS:
You schedule a day/time within 24 hours of when the week is advanced. (I think we will post online when the week gets advanced.)
or
It's the playoffs

I'd rather not have the whole league waiting around for 2 people if their schedules don't work out.

Games per week:
Doesn't really matter. I'm up for the 1 a week, maybe 2 a week. I guess we can just feel how the league wants it.

The first season will be simmed completely.

Of course, if you want to relocate your team, we can account for that, other than that we will sim to week 17, do all your scouting and sim the playoffs and start with the 2014 NFL draft.

Any questions/concerns/ abusive comments?

Last edited by MaddMatter on March 11th 2014, 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PS4 Madden 25 League

Post  S on February 26th 2014, 7:15 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Any questions/concerns/ abusive comments?
you smell

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on February 26th 2014, 8:16 pm

Just got done playing the first pre season game, the only thing I would say to change is it up the AC up to 15 sec, there were some close calls when I was changing some things at the line of scrimmage.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  S on February 26th 2014, 11:42 pm

I'll join the league tomorrow. Caught up in homework n shit

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on February 27th 2014, 10:51 am

Alright, Balt is the only one currently in the league. There are about 5 invitations out. I just sent Nef his.

Right now it's preseason week 3.

All I did is cut some players and put some players on the trade block. I would like to sim it to week 17 later today (so people can get their scouting in.) and maybe have the draft sometime tomorrow afternoon or Saturday.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on February 27th 2014, 12:22 pm

Saturday after like 3:30 would work if that works. I get off work at 2:30. Tomorrow I'll be getting off much later

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on February 27th 2014, 3:45 pm

I joined best time to draft for me would be either tomorrow evening or sometime saturday

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on February 27th 2014, 4:27 pm

Saturday at 4 for a draft? I'll sim to week 17 tomorrow after noon. So if you want to resign anyone long term/ pick up any free agents/ trade people, do it now.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on February 27th 2014, 8:01 pm

@matt- 4 works for me

Also do you know if at the end of the season I can create myself as s coach/owner without having to change anything in the league? I don't want to do it if you'd have to reset the league or anything.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on February 27th 2014, 9:02 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:@matt- 4 works for me

Also do you know if at the end of the season I can create myself as s coach/owner without having to change anything in the league? I don't want to do it if you'd have to reset the league or anything.
Yeah you retire your owner then create one it shouldn't change anything with the league

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on February 27th 2014, 9:41 pm

@S-Can you retire at anytime? Or does it have to be at the end of the season, than again, if he's going to sim to the end I'll just wait till then. I didn't know if everyone was going to do create a coach/owner so I just went default.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on February 27th 2014, 10:35 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:@S-Can you retire at anytime? Or does it have to be at the end of the season, than again, if he's going to sim to the end I'll just wait till then. I didn't know if everyone was going to do create a coach/owner so I just went default.
Pretty positive you can retire at anytime.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on February 28th 2014, 4:07 pm

Simmed to week 17.

Congratulations to Nef

The Bills look like they are in with a 10-5 record, while losing both Manuel and Spiller to injury.

Congratulations to me, for getting the 1st overall pick by a wide margin.

My Jags are currently 0-15, go us.
As for S, your dead last in the AFC North with a 4-11 or 5-10 record. But you split the season series with Balt.
Balt congratulations, you're not last. You're 3rd in the AFC North with a 5-10 or 6-9 record.

I'll probably get on tomorrow around 3:30/3:45 and skip to the beginning of free agency, then when I see you guys are on I'll skip to the draft. We will draft, skip through pre-season and start week 1 tomorrow.

So get your scouting in boys. I'm looking to get my first win!

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on February 28th 2014, 7:02 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Simmed to week 17.

Congratulations to Nef

The Bills look like they are in with a 10-5 record, while losing both Manuel and Spiller to injury.

As for S, your dead last in the AFC North with a 4-11 or 5-10 record. But you split the season series with Balt.
Balt congratulations, you're not last. You're 3rd in the AFC North with a 5-10 or 6-9 record.

I'll probably get on tomorrow around 3:30/3:45 and skip to the beginning of free agency, then when I see you guys are on I'll skip to the draft. We will draft, skip through pre-season and start week 1 tomorrow.

Well, atleast I can replicate this offseason (hopefully) and get a big bodied good WR in the draft.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on February 28th 2014, 8:27 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Simmed to week 17.

Congratulations to Nef

WOO! Tank for Manz....Wait.

I want to get some free agent signing in before we do the draft fyi

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on February 28th 2014, 9:41 pm

So I did the retire and create a owner thing and now it's saying when I try to sign jacoby Jones that I don't have the funds, yet I have 34 mill in cap room. Only have 4 mill something in funds, so I might be in trouble lol? Don't really need Jones anyway, I'll get by.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on March 1st 2014, 9:30 am

It would be cool if they still had draft classes around... I know people make them online and you can download it on a usb and put it on the game but thats a lot of effort

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 1st 2014, 11:46 am

S wrote:It would be cool if they still had draft classes around... I know people make them online and you can download it on a usb and put it on the game but thats a lot of effort

No idea they did that, I would have tried that if I knew. I'm just going to rename the guys I draft anyway lol.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on March 1st 2014, 3:02 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So I did the retire and create a owner thing and now it's saying when I try to sign jacoby Jones that I don't have the funds, yet I have 34 mill in cap room. Only have 4 mill something in funds, so I might be in trouble lol? Don't really need Jones anyway, I'll get by.

It's probably the signing bonus you're giving. I think that requires you to use your own funds

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S on March 1st 2014, 3:17 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:It would be cool if they still had draft classes around... I know people make them online and you can download it on a usb and put it on the game but thats a lot of effort

No idea they did that, I would have tried that if I knew. I'm just going to rename the guys I draft anyway lol.
Yeah I haven't found a file yet for the ps4 though. I guess the guy that used to do them for ps3 didn't get a ps4.

I'll probably just rename mine too. Draft some 6'5 Black QB and name him Johnny Manziel lol

Oh and The cowboys beat the Patriots in the superbowl....intersting

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 1st 2014, 3:42 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So I did the retire and create a owner thing and now it's saying when I try to sign jacoby Jones that I don't have the funds, yet I have 34 mill in cap room. Only have 4 mill something in funds, so I might be in trouble lol? Don't really need Jones anyway, I'll get by.

It's probably the signing bonus you're giving. I think that requires you to use your own funds
Why the fuck are you not in this league you Canada bitch. You could take over the Raiders and move them to Toronto.

@S You look at the stats for the Super Bowl? MJD had 3 TD's and Dallas kicked 5 FG's. They must have kicked 4 FG's in the 4th quarter. Poor Brady.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 1st 2014, 3:44 pm

Also, Jags went 0-16 in their last season as the Jags. Rebuild baby!

Funny thing is, all I did was get rid of MJD and Marcedes Lewis. I think we only averaged 11 points a game.

Just wait till we get a QB. Chad Henne sucked. Denard Robinson, sucked.

I'm gonna leave it at the Re-Sign phase until Balt gets on. I haven't heard anything about Nef.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on March 1st 2014, 4:37 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Why the fuck are you not in this league you Canada bitch. You could take over the Raiders and move them to Toronto.

@S You look at the stats for the Super Bowl? MJD had 3 TD's and Dallas kicked 5 FG's. They must have kicked 4 FG's in the 4th quarter. Poor Brady.
yeah I saw that. Romo threw for 400 yards lol. And no way in life will the cowboys ever be lucky enough to make 4 FGs in the 4th to win the game lol

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 1st 2014, 9:31 pm

So, either S's internet is terrible or EA is terrible (probably both) but it's damn near impossible to play against S.

So me and him are ready to advance because we can't play. We got through the first quarter and a half before we both got kicked.

I figure we can advance on Monday's and Fridays. 2 games a week shouldn't be to bad. You get the weekend to play a game and a week to play a game. How's that sound to everyone?

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on March 1st 2014, 10:10 pm

Sounds good, let me play my first game awhile and I'll be ready to advance.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum