by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

This Justin Bieber Crap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Justin Bieber Crap

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 30th 2014, 6:40 pm

I just wish it would all go away. Tired of hearing about this dumbass getting into trouble, getting charged with shit that won't end up making him doing any jail time or anything. Like shit, he pleads not guilty to DUI and drag racing, then goes to Toronto so he can turn himself in for assault? And meanwhile, there's a bunch of people WAITING AT THE POLICE STATION just to watch this. Do people have nothing better to do or have we sunk this low in society that we gotta go watch a celebrity turn himself in for assaulting a cab driver?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Re: This Justin Bieber Crap

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 30th 2014, 6:57 pm

people dont change over the time, our view of people change over time the more we see
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 30th 2014, 7:40 pm

Your not alone. I wish he would just disappear from society (not die, cause I don't wish death on anyone, just disappear). I just heard he could go broke soon or something. I hope he does, I hope he loses his cars, his house, etc. Atleast you don't hear about Miley as much as you do anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 31st 2014, 1:35 am

Apparently theres something about him being deported. Is that a thing?

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on January 31st 2014, 6:41 am

Damn Canadians

Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 31st 2014, 12:38 pm

S wrote:Apparently theres something about him being deported. Is that a thing?

Ya someone made a petition on the government website and it got over 100,000 signatures so Obama has to reply lol

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 31st 2014, 1:25 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Ya someone made a petition on the government website and it got over 100,000 signatures so Obama has to reply lol
lmaoo thats funny. Doubt that happens

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on January 31st 2014, 5:24 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

It wont. I read a result of a supreme court case which ruled a person can only be deported for a seriously violent charge or something like that. I dont know the exact wording of the ruling so I very possibly may have described it wrong but the end result means he cannot be legally deported for the crime of egging houses

MY TEAMS:

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 31st 2014, 7:36 pm

Thadden wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

It wont. I read a result of a supreme court case which ruled a person can only be deported for a seriously violent charge or something like that. I dont know the exact wording of the ruling so I very possibly may have described it wrong but the end result means he cannot be legally deported for the crime of egging houses

unless it was for violent reasons like...he hated eggs. those were american eggs. that bastard
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker on February 2nd 2014, 12:17 pm

I'll never forgive Michael Jackson for starting this form of musical bullshit. Personally give me the hard stuff and I ain't talking Jack Daniels. Heard something bout street racing but the boy is just a punk. Pure and simple. He needs to be deported to the land of the stupid.

Is it me or does he and Miley Cyrus look alike?
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on February 2nd 2014, 3:52 pm

I don't think people would hate him so much if he didn't have that fucking "I'm God" type of attitude. He thinks he's fucking Rambo when in reality he's more like the tooth fairy. The complete disrespect for other people, the "I can do no wrong" type of bullshit.

I just hate everything about the kid.

And the shit about the street racing, where his dad fucking helped him block off traffic? Are you fucking kidding me? Yeah great parenting you piece of shit.

Let's deport this kid to the streets of Compton and see what happens. I see this kid ending up in prison in the next 10 years. I also see him getting addicted to heroin or something crazy like that. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on February 2nd 2014, 8:45 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I don't think people would hate him so much if he didn't have that fucking "I'm God" type of attitude. He thinks he's fucking Rambo when in reality he's more like the tooth fairy. The complete disrespect for other people, the "I can do no wrong" type of bullshit.

And the shit about the street racing, where his dad fucking helped him block off traffic? Are you fucking kidding me? Yeah great parenting you piece of shit.

Let's deport this kid to the streets of Compton and see what happens. I see this kid ending up in prison in the next 10 years. I also see him getting addicted to heroin or something crazy like that. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

This is what pisses me off about him. He thinks hes some hotshot and above the law, because he has "talent". What talent? You mean getting pre-teen girls to like your music? That's talent? This kid needs a wake up call and needs to be shown the real world. Sad to say, I don't see this kid living much longer in this world, the way he drives and is a druggie, just don't see it. I predict either a drug overdose, or fatal car accident.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on February 2nd 2014, 11:55 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I don't think people would hate him so much if he didn't have that fucking "I'm God" type of attitude. He thinks he's fucking Rambo when in reality he's more like the tooth fairy. The complete disrespect for other people, the "I can do no wrong" type of bullshit.

This is what pisses me off about him. He thinks hes some hotshot and above the law, because he has "talent". What talent? You mean getting pre-teen girls to like your music? That's talent? This kid needs a wake up call and needs to be shown the real world. Sad to say, I don't see this kid living much longer in this world, the way he drives and is a druggie, just don't see it. I predict either a drug overdose, or fatal car accident.

what is sad is that i see people killing themselves because of it. guys like cobaine who were extremely talented, artistic, and came from nothing (mo fo lived under a bridge and was a HS drop out) had people kill themselves because of what he and his music meant to them.

what does this auto tuned bullshit exactly mean to your soul?

how about this?
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum