Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

conference champion - shipped my pants

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 16th 2014, 6:05 pm

Harbaughs pants. Whole sail store. Road teams favored in both games. Discuss.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 16th 2014, 6:19 pm

How the fuck are the 49ers favoured?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 16th 2014, 8:29 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:How the fuck are the 49ers favoured?

Idk. Both road teams are apparently favored so sayeth the great casino in the desert. Its not by much sf by 1.5. Pats by 4.5.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  S on January 17th 2014, 11:58 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:How the fuck are the 49ers favoured?
yeah that don't make no sense. Seattle beat them 29-3 at home earlier in the season and are underdogs now. lmao what

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  MaddMatter on January 17th 2014, 12:57 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:How the fuck are the 49ers favoured?
yeah that don't make no sense. Seattle beat them 29-3 at home earlier in the season and are underdogs now. lmao what

I've learned one thing about betting NFL games.


Don't Fuck with Vegas

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 17th 2014, 1:34 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:How the fuck are the 49ers favoured?
yeah that don't make no sense. Seattle beat them 29-3 at home earlier in the season and are underdogs now. lmao what

I've learned one thing about betting NFL games.


Don't Fuck with Vegas

Unless your the Ravens, then you can all you want. Like last year when they beat Vega's odds everytime the bets were against them in the playoffs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  Willbacker on January 17th 2014, 2:06 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:How the fuck are the 49ers favoured?
yeah that don't make no sense. Seattle beat them 29-3 at home earlier in the season and are underdogs now. lmao what

I've learned one thing about betting NFL games.


Don't Fuck with Vegas

Unless your the Ravens, then you can all you want. Like last year when they beat Vega's odds everytime the bets were against them in the playoffs.

Not sure what the Vegas odds are but the Balt Sun has Seahawks favored by 3 and Broncs by 5.5.

Like BRF#20 says the Ravens made Vegas pay big time.

How bout them 8$ khakis. Lol. Lots of room to run in.
avatar
Willbacker

Posts : 659
Street Cred : 30
Join date : 2013-11-18
Location : Blue crab country Md

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  KWicK78 on January 17th 2014, 6:58 pm

Fuck the Seahawks. This isn't going to be like the last two. We got rid of a lot if the softness we had earlier in the year. I hope Q gets fifteen for body slamming Sherman like he did Lane in SF. Also anyone who hates Kaep for being cocky but doesn't shit on Sherman for the same stuff can lick my taint

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
KWicK78

Posts : 453
Street Cred : 21
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  MaddMatter on January 17th 2014, 7:14 pm

KWicK78 wrote:Fuck the Seahawks. This isn't going to be like the last two. We got rid of a lot if the softness we had earlier in the year. I hope Q gets fifteen for body slamming Sherman like he did Lane in SF. Also anyone who hates Kaep for being cocky but doesn't shit on Sherman for the same stuff can lick my taint

They can both shut the fuck up and the world would be a better place.

Can't stand either of the two.

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 17th 2014, 7:44 pm

KWicK78 wrote:Fuck the Seahawks. This isn't going to be like the last two. We got rid of a lot if the softness we had earlier in the year. I hope Q gets fifteen for body slamming Sherman like he did Lane in SF. Also anyone who hates Kaep for being cocky but doesn't shit on Sherman for the same stuff can lick my taint

Any cocky athlete can fall off the face of the earth for all I care. Sherman, Kaep, Brady, Manning, etc, etc, etc. Its one thing to be confident and such in your play and everything, its another to be cocky. Don't understand why athletes have to be like that, whatever happened to letting your play do the talking, instead of talking out of your mouth and acting all high and mighty.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  KWicK78 on January 18th 2014, 4:34 am

I don't mind it. Look at how Sherman and Randy Moss and TO get in people's heads. Gives them an advantage

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
KWicK78

Posts : 453
Street Cred : 21
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  MaddMatter on January 18th 2014, 5:03 am

KWicK78 wrote:I don't mind it. Look at how Sherman and Randy Moss and TO get in people's heads. Gives them an advantage

Or how Dez Bryant calls himself the best WR in the game, only to have Megatron go off for 300+yards.


Balt: Do you really think Brady/Manning are more cocky than confident?

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 18th 2014, 6:41 am

MaddMatter wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:I don't mind it. Look at how Sherman and Randy Moss and TO get in people's heads. Gives them an advantage

Or how Dez Bryant calls himself the best WR in the game, only to have Megatron go off for 300+yards.


Balt: Do you really think Brady/Manning are more cocky than confident?

Manning not so much. Brady just gives me a sense of cockyness/arrogance. Idk, guess I'm just old school.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  S on January 18th 2014, 5:40 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:I don't mind it. Look at how Sherman and Randy Moss and TO get in people's heads. Gives them an advantage

Or how Dez Bryant calls himself the best WR in the game, only to have Megatron go off for 300+yards.


Balt: Do you really think Brady/Manning are more cocky than confident?

Manning not so much. Brady just gives me a sense of cockyness/arrogance. Idk, guess I'm just old school.
Brady strikes me as confident. He just has an OD amount of swagger

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 18th 2014, 7:02 pm

S wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:I don't mind it. Look at how Sherman and Randy Moss and TO get in people's heads. Gives them an advantage

Or how Dez Bryant calls himself the best WR in the game, only to have Megatron go off for 300+yards.


Balt: Do you really think Brady/Manning are more cocky than confident?

Manning not so much. Brady just gives me a sense of cockyness/arrogance. Idk, guess I'm just old school.
Brady strikes me as confident. He just has an OD amount of swagger

That and he thinks everything should go his way when he cries to the ref almost all the time. That's what rubs me the wrong way, its like he acts like hes the king.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 18th 2014, 7:52 pm

manning throws his hands up at his teammates not at what the other team does. he expects perfection from teammates

brady will bitch and moan and scream at refs to get calls and constantly say "you cant do that" Brady is by far the more prickish player.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 18th 2014, 8:10 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:manning throws his hands up at his teammates not at what the other team does. he expects perfection from teammates

brady will bitch and moan and scream at refs to get calls and constantly say "you cant do that" Brady is by far the more prickish player.

This^ I would expect perfection from my players too if they kept messing things up. Brady I feel goes overboard though more so than any other QB. Remember that one game this past season where he was screaming an yelling all over the place (I think it was this season).

Its funny, after playing CC in madden as a QB, I now know how a QB feels when his teammates keep dropping passes he throws to them, its unnerving...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  MaddMatter on January 18th 2014, 9:18 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:manning throws his hands up at his teammates not at what the other team does. he expects perfection from teammates

brady will bitch and moan and scream at refs to get calls and constantly say "you cant do that" Brady is by far the more prickish player.

This^ I would expect perfection from my players too if they kept messing things up. Brady I feel goes overboard though more so than any other QB. Remember that one game this past season where he was screaming an yelling all over the place (I think it was this season).

Its funny, after playing CC in madden as a QB, I now know how a QB feels when his teammates keep dropping passes he throws to them, its unnerving...

Just remember, you only see a little bit of what actually happens.

The game you're talking about is the Pats-Panthers game, where there was a questionable no call in the endzone with no time left. I would have been pissed to, to lose a game on a questionable call.

And I've seen Peyton cry for his share of calls as well. Every QB does it.

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 19th 2014, 1:21 am

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:manning throws his hands up at his teammates not at what the other team does. he expects perfection from teammates

brady will bitch and moan and scream at refs to get calls and constantly say "you cant do that" Brady is by far the more prickish player.

This^ I would expect perfection from my players too if they kept messing things up. Brady I feel goes overboard though more so than any other QB. Remember that one game this past season where he was screaming an yelling all over the place (I think it was this season).

Its funny, after playing CC in madden as a QB, I now know how a QB feels when his teammates keep dropping passes he throws to them, its unnerving...

Just remember, you only see a little bit of what actually happens.

The game you're talking about is the Pats-Panthers game, where there was a questionable no call in the endzone with no time left. I would have been pissed to, to lose a game on a questionable call.

And I've seen Peyton cry for his share of calls as well. Every QB does it.

to the best of my knowledge, manning never did this shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  MaddMatter on January 19th 2014, 9:27 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:manning throws his hands up at his teammates not at what the other team does. he expects perfection from teammates

brady will bitch and moan and scream at refs to get calls and constantly say "you cant do that" Brady is by far the more prickish player.

This^ I would expect perfection from my players too if they kept messing things up. Brady I feel goes overboard though more so than any other QB. Remember that one game this past season where he was screaming an yelling all over the place (I think it was this season).

Its funny, after playing CC in madden as a QB, I now know how a QB feels when his teammates keep dropping passes he throws to them, its unnerving...

Just remember, you only see a little bit of what actually happens.

The game you're talking about is the Pats-Panthers game, where there was a questionable no call in the endzone with no time left. I would have been pissed to, to lose a game on a questionable call.

And I've seen Peyton cry for his share of calls as well. Every QB does it.

to the best of my knowledge, manning never did this shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE

I don't get it, Brady pointed at the ref, but the ref was already throwing the flag. If you're pissed at the rule, I get it. It's not like Brady just sits there and looks for a flag every throw.

Why is it ok for fans to be pissed at bad officiating but if a player does it he is a crybaby?

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  RSoxGuy on January 19th 2014, 3:10 pm

I'm stayin out of this Brady hater thread. There have been many many times Peyton has bitched at refs and his team mates. He's such an attention whore that even Jeff Saturday chewed his ass about changing runs on the 2 yd line to passes to bolster his stats. I still think pats lose today but that doesn't make Peyton any less of a cunt.
avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 19th 2014, 3:31 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:I'm stayin out of this Brady hater thread. There have been many many times Peyton has bitched at refs and his team mates. He's such an attention whore that even Jeff Saturday chewed his ass about changing runs on the 2 yd line to passes to bolster his stats. I still think pats lose today but that doesn't make Peyton any less of a cunt.

I've never likes eithe one since I started watching football. Hates a strong word, dislike is more like it they just come on as cocky to me, I don't know. Doesn't mean I don't respect them as players though. People didn't like Ray Lewis but I never got up in arms over it.

Honestly I don't like the whole organization and most of the fans (not you though your a cool pats fan). Not since they put up that Ray Lewis retirement board, sort of classless if you ask me. Or was it just a random company that did that? I don't remember?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  MaddMatter on January 19th 2014, 4:32 pm

Interesting fact:

2 players on the Broncos were also on the Detroit Lions 2008 team.

Paris Lenon and Manny Rameriz.

Both are starters.


Ahh good times bringing up the past......mother fuckers.

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 19th 2014, 5:05 pm

im impressed with the broncos oline. theyre going a really nice job on run plays
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  MaddMatter on January 19th 2014, 6:29 pm

You know what the Patriots problem is?


To many white boys.

Edelman, Amendola, Collie.

It's ok to have 1 white WR, but 3? And Amendola has made all white boys look bad today.

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: conference champion - shipped my pants

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum