by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Countdown To PS4

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Countdown To PS4

Post  S on November 8th 2013, 8:18 pm

ONE WEEK!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: Countdown To PS4

Post  SteelersJMB on November 10th 2013, 4:07 am

5 FUCKING DAYS
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on November 10th 2013, 6:28 am

you guys need to chill with the Consoles..THEY SUCK!!! play your shit on PC, get updates BEFORE all others do AND its FASTER!!!! ..remeber kids, these games are all generated on a PC...cheers 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 10th 2013, 10:48 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:you guys need to chill with the Consoles..THEY SUCK!!!  play your shit on PC, get updates BEFORE all others do AND its FASTER!!!! ..remeber kids, these games are all generated on a PC...cheers 
Nigga shut the fuck up about your nut ass PCs. Nobody give a shit about them

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on November 10th 2013, 12:49 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:you guys need to chill with the Consoles..THEY SUCK!!!  play your shit on PC, get updates BEFORE all others do AND its FASTER!!!! ..remeber kids, these games are all generated on a PC...cheers 
Ok, have fun spending more money over the course of 10 years with updating your hardware to keep it legit, while we only spend 400 over the course of 10 years. There are pros and cons to PC gaming....

Last edited by BaltRavensFan20 on November 11th 2013, 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on November 10th 2013, 1:59 pm

Is this your secret way of asking to join your clan on PSN:lol: 
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 11th 2013, 11:48 am

4 Days!!!!

Alright so I already got battlefield. I'm getting 2k no doubt. Assassins creed as well. Do I need to make the journey to walmart for the buy 2 get 1 free?? AM I GETTING MADDEN?!?! Or do I want Killzone Shadowfall, thats gonna be the first real next gen shooter... mannn Idk I kind of want to get to best buy and get the fuck outta there before I get shot or something lmao

S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on November 11th 2013, 1:46 pm

S wrote:4 Days!!!!

Alright so I already got battlefield. I'm getting 2k no doubt. Assassins creed as well. Do I need to make the journey to walmart for the buy 2 get 1 free?? AM I GETTING MADDEN?!?! Or do I want Killzone Shadowfall, thats gonna be the first real next gen shooter... mannn Idk I kind of want to get to best buy and get the fuck outta there before I get shot or something lmao
I would say get madden from my standpoint, just for the fact we will prob have a league on here, but I heard killzone looks good. Personally I got Madden, BF4 and AC4 (I know, I didn't get one exclusive yet lol, but Killzone didn't appeal to me just yet). I didn't get killzone cause I didn't want to be bored from too many FPS games...Might get it down the road from now, but not right now...

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on November 11th 2013, 1:50 pm

Here is my question, is anyone on here going to go out and buy a bigger internal hard drive? I've been contemplating it. There are a couple 1 TB hard drives out there, but they are like a hundred some dollars, and I don't think I want to spend that much right now. I may wait till after Christmas to get one...

Wish they would have allowed externals, since I already have a 1 TB external I could use...

They are also coming out with 2 TB internals that would fit the size the PS4 requires...but they are even more expensive...

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 11th 2013, 2:23 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:4 Days!!!!

I would say get madden from my standpoint, just for the fact we will prob have a league on here, but I heard killzone looks good. Personally I got Madden, BF4 and AC4 (I know, I didn't get one exclusive yet lol, but Killzone didn't appeal to me just yet). I didn't get killzone cause I didn't want to be bored from too many FPS games...Might get it down the road from now, but not right now...
Yeah you right I guess if I hear some good things about killzone i'll get it eventually. So 2k, madden, and AC4 so I should head to target for the buy 2 get 1 sweet.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 11th 2013, 4:36 pm

Yeah, were definitely making a Madden league

My question:

Do you guys want it to be just coaches/owners
or just players.

and if it's just players, do we do certain players? (QBs only)

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on November 11th 2013, 4:41 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Yeah, were definitely making a Madden league

My question:

or just players.

I would prob say coaches/owners. Does that still let you play as the team during games or do you just run the team?

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 11th 2013, 4:46 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

My question:

or just players.

I would prob say coaches/owners. Does that still let you play as the team during games or do you just run the team?
Yeah you still play as the whole team.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 11th 2013, 8:18 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

My question:

or just players.

why not 2 leagues. One with coaches/owners the other players.

I think im going to go to target tomorrow and pick up these games to decrease my chances of getting killed.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 11th 2013, 9:53 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

My question:

or just players.

I think im going to go to target tomorrow and pick up these games to decrease my chances of getting killed.
You can pick up the games now?

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 11th 2013, 11:19 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

My question:

or just players.

You can pick up the games now?
a lot of the games are releasing on the 12th. Just found out 2k is being a bitch and releasing on the 15th. Also just found out Amazon is doing the same buy 2 get 1. Enter the promo code Gr8tness, its only from tomorrow at 12 est to 4 est so if you doing that do it quick

S

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 12th 2013, 11:02 am

3 days!!!

S

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 12th 2013, 2:31 pm

Ordered AC4, Madden, and 2k off of amazon

S

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 13th 2013, 1:21 am

2 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hype is real!

Anyone else still waiting for some gameplay from madden lmao

S

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on November 13th 2013, 2:19 am

I'm getting ps4 on friday. Don't know what game I should get.

I'm in two leagues in Madden on the ps3 so I think I'll be waiting to get madden on next gen simply because I'd only be playing online games.
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on November 13th 2013, 9:22 am

S wrote:2 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hype is real!

Not really, I've seen enough for me. I doubt they show any though, since not much is prob different from current gen. I'm thinking the game may look prettier but that's about it.

On a side note, I decided I'm going to get a second controller, maybe use it for steam gaming here and there, gives me a chance to get used to the layout and such of it that way I'm not lost come launch day.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on November 13th 2013, 9:25 am

SteelersJMB wrote:I'm getting ps4 on friday. Don't know what game I should get.

I'm in two leagues in Madden on the ps3 so I think I'll be waiting to get madden on next gen simply because I'd only be playing online games.
Well I guess it depends. I'd ask to see what your friends that you play are getting. I've heard killzone looks good so if your friends are getting that go ahead and get it, or if most are getting BF4 that get BF4. If your into exploring and adventure type games I'd go for AC4.

All I know I heard was Knack is kind of average. Theres not really much to it. Some people didn't like it when they played the demo at kiosks.

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on November 13th 2013, 9:28 am

I have an announcement.

THEIR IN!!!!!!!!!! We had a shit ton going to game stop.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on November 13th 2013, 9:33 am

MaddMatter wrote:I have an announcement.

THEIR IN!!!!!!!!!! We had a shit ton going to game stop.
Darn it Matt, you should have jacked one Laughing 

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on November 13th 2013, 12:15 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:2 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hype is real!

Not really, I've seen enough for me. I doubt they show any though, since not much is prob different from current gen. I'm thinking the game may look prettier but that's about it.

On a side note, I decided I'm going to get a second controller, maybe use it for steam gaming here and there, gives me a chance to get used to the layout and such of it that way I'm not lost come launch day.
Yeah im going to get a second controller too. I already know.my friends are gonna want to come over and play lol

S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum