Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 21st 2013, 7:56 pm

This shit show...



or this beauty...



Hey look EA, not everyone looks like a lanky motherfucker... DIFFERENT BODY TYPES!


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on October 21st 2013, 8:29 pm

Yeah theres really no competition here. 2k is looking like the best game (graphically) so far next gen to me. The amount of detail in that trailer is amazing. All those players look amazing, Lebron actually looks a little funny to me though, idk but they pretty much perfected D Rose and Harden, and the brow omg the brow.

Just gotta wait and see how it looks when you actually play with a normal camera

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 21st 2013, 9:46 pm

S wrote:Yeah theres really no competition here. 2k is looking like the best game (graphically) so far next gen to me. The amount of detail in that trailer is amazing. All those players look amazing, Lebron actually looks a little funny to me though, idk but they pretty much perfected D Rose and Harden, and the brow omg the brow.

Just gotta wait and see how it looks when you actually play with a normal camera
The detail in Harden's beard! YOU CAN SEE EVERY STRAND OF AWESOMENESS

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  TRU11 on October 22nd 2013, 8:30 am

nba2k is best sport title out there period for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
TRU11

Posts : 877
Street Cred : 25
Join date : 2011-04-16
Location : amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on October 22nd 2013, 9:40 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Yeah theres really no competition here. 2k is looking like the best game (graphically) so far next gen to me. The amount of detail in that trailer is amazing. All those players look amazing, Lebron actually looks a little funny to me though, idk but they pretty much perfected D Rose and Harden, and the brow omg the brow.

Just gotta wait and see how it looks when you actually play with a normal camera
The detail in Harden's beard! YOU CAN SEE EVERY STRAND OF AWESOMENESS
It can't get much better than this

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 22nd 2013, 8:15 pm

TRU11 wrote:nba2k is best sport title out there period for me.
No love for The Show?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on October 22nd 2013, 8:26 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
TRU11 wrote:nba2k is best sport title out there period for me.
No love for The Show?
Speaking of The Show, have they announced a release date for the next one? Since I'm getting a PS, it would be nice to finally play the better baseball video game...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 22nd 2013, 8:27 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
TRU11 wrote:nba2k is best sport title out there period for me.
No love for The Show?
Speaking of The Show, have they announced a release date for the next one? Since I'm getting a PS, it would be nice to finally play the better baseball video game...
It's so long from now I doubt it. But I figure it be right before Spring Training. I'm excited to see what they can do with the PS4. Should be good

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on October 23rd 2013, 11:27 pm

http://theplaceforgamers.com/gaming-news/2013/10/23/new-details-on-nba-2k14

MyGM sounds dope

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 23rd 2013, 11:38 pm

S wrote:http://theplaceforgamers.com/gaming-news/2013/10/23/new-details-on-nba-2k14

MyGM sounds dope
Ya this is what gets me excited about the next-gen sports games. I don't care too much about the graphics, but I'm excited to see what each game can add with the expanded memory they can use now. Sounds like MyPlayer will be more of day-to-day stuff, not just game-to-game stuff. Very exciting

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  TRU11 on October 24th 2013, 3:19 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
TRU11 wrote:nba2k is best sport title out there period for me.
No love for The Show?
uhh not a baseball fan.

liking 2 out of the 4 major sports you guys have is more then enough to me lol.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
TRU11

Posts : 877
Street Cred : 25
Join date : 2011-04-16
Location : amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on October 24th 2013, 9:46 am

Gameplay Heat vs Warriors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC60lPhF0kM

Looks really good to me. Lighting is amazing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on November 6th 2013, 6:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLnxCHTQwoE

wtf read the comments lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on November 6th 2013, 9:14 pm

Meanwhile in 2k land...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BJR6z1W7Ew

This game looks fuckin amazing man lol

MyGM mode is sounding really cool
http://nba2k4life.com/2013/11/06/nba-2k14-next-gen-new-my-gm-screenshots/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  Thadden on November 6th 2013, 10:54 pm

S wrote:Meanwhile in 2k land...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BJR6z1W7Ew

This game looks fuckin amazing man lol

MyGM mode is sounding really cool
http://nba2k4life.com/2013/11/06/nba-2k14-next-gen-new-my-gm-screenshots/
Those articles single-handedly got me excited for the ps4. Ive kept myself from reading up on it at all but damn that looks cool as shit

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY TEAMS:


[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
avatar
Thadden

Posts : 1796
Street Cred : 44
Join date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 6th 2013, 10:54 pm

S wrote:Meanwhile in 2k land...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BJR6z1W7Ew

This game looks fuckin amazing man lol

MyGM mode is sounding really cool
http://nba2k4life.com/2013/11/06/nba-2k14-next-gen-new-my-gm-screenshots/
2K: So we're really focusing on making the game feel real and adding player's emotions to the game

EA: Uh... so we have this thing where you can replay a game in the season, and you have a goal to break... and ya... AND NO WE DIDN'T STEAL THAT IDEA FROM 2K! THIS ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE THE JORDAN CHALLENGES! Oh and uh... we added these things... it's really ground breaking. They're called attributes. Ya and these attributes make a player play differently than others. Makes them unique... ya...

Honestly it's brutal watching that EA video because none of those people look like they know what basketball is. They all seem really confused as to what is happening.

And ya GM mode looks like they took some ideas from Madden, but I like they way Madden did it so that's cool

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on November 7th 2013, 12:31 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Meanwhile in 2k land...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BJR6z1W7Ew

This game looks fuckin amazing man lol

MyGM mode is sounding really cool
http://nba2k4life.com/2013/11/06/nba-2k14-next-gen-new-my-gm-screenshots/
2K: So we're really focusing on making the game feel real and adding player's emotions to the game

EA: Uh... so we have this thing where you can replay a game in the season, and you have a goal to break... and ya... AND NO WE DIDN'T STEAL THAT IDEA FROM 2K! THIS ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE THE JORDAN CHALLENGES! Oh and uh... we added these things... it's really ground breaking. They're called attributes. Ya and these attributes make a player play differently than others. Makes them unique... ya...

Honestly it's brutal watching that EA video because none of those people look like they know what basketball is. They all seem really confused as to what is happening.

And ya GM mode looks like they took some ideas from Madden, but I like they way Madden did it so that's cool
the nba live graphics looks like a bunch of slenderman running around it graphically looks like the worst game coming out so far on next gen. Madden hasn't showed us shit yet like EA is really slacking besides DICE and battlefield.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 7th 2013, 5:44 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Meanwhile in 2k land...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BJR6z1W7Ew

This game looks fuckin amazing man lol

MyGM mode is sounding really cool
http://nba2k4life.com/2013/11/06/nba-2k14-next-gen-new-my-gm-screenshots/
2K: So we're really focusing on making the game feel real and adding player's emotions to the game

EA: Uh... so we have this thing where you can replay a game in the season, and you have a goal to break... and ya... AND NO WE DIDN'T STEAL THAT IDEA FROM 2K! THIS ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE THE JORDAN CHALLENGES! Oh and uh... we added these things... it's really ground breaking. They're called attributes. Ya and these attributes make a player play differently than others. Makes them unique... ya...

Honestly it's brutal watching that EA video because none of those people look like they know what basketball is. They all seem really confused as to what is happening.

And ya GM mode looks like they took some ideas from Madden, but I like they way Madden did it so that's cool
the nba live graphics looks like a bunch of slenderman running around it graphically looks like the worst game coming out so far on next gen. Madden hasn't showed us shit yet like EA is really slacking besides DICE and battlefield.
Madden just had that video about the calculations players will make and the steps for the running game and stuff.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 7th 2013, 5:48 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Meanwhile in 2k land...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BJR6z1W7Ew

This game looks fuckin amazing man lol

MyGM mode is sounding really cool
http://nba2k4life.com/2013/11/06/nba-2k14-next-gen-new-my-gm-screenshots/
2K: So we're really focusing on making the game feel real and adding player's emotions to the game

EA: Uh... so we have this thing where you can replay a game in the season, and you have a goal to break... and ya... AND NO WE DIDN'T STEAL THAT IDEA FROM 2K! THIS ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE THE JORDAN CHALLENGES! Oh and uh... we added these things... it's really ground breaking. They're called attributes. Ya and these attributes make a player play differently than others. Makes them unique... ya...

Honestly it's brutal watching that EA video because none of those people look like they know what basketball is. They all seem really confused as to what is happening.

And ya GM mode looks like they took some ideas from Madden, but I like they way Madden did it so that's cool
the nba live graphics looks like a bunch of slenderman running around it graphically looks like the worst game coming out so far on next gen. Madden hasn't showed us shit yet like EA is really slacking besides DICE and battlefield.
Madden just had that video about the calculations players will make and the steps for the running game and stuff.
Lol right after I post this, they come out with a video. I'll post it in the Madden thread

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on November 8th 2013, 8:34 pm

2k droppin BOMBS SON IM DONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r7gt40Q1d0

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 8th 2013, 10:16 pm

S wrote:2k droppin BOMBS SON IM DONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r7gt40Q1d0
I find this easy to masturbate to

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on November 8th 2013, 10:28 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:2k droppin BOMBS SON IM DONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r7gt40Q1d0
I find this easy to masturbate to
I didn't even need to, I just jizzed while watching

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 14th 2013, 11:58 pm



...I came. But LOL at mute Demarcus Cousins getting mad at you for not passing him the ball. The look on his face... LOL

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  S on November 15th 2013, 12:01 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

...I came. But LOL at mute Demarcus Cousins getting mad at you for not passing him the ball. The look on his face... LOL
lmaoo yeah that thing is corny but its definitely cool to see in the game

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2K14 or NBA Live 14?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum