by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

A-rod and the Sundance Kid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A-rod and the Sundance Kid

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 5th 2013, 3:01 pm

So the 50 game suspensions have been handed out to the 12 players. Jhonny Peralta, Evereth Cabrera, and a couple big names

2 names I hade no idea were going to get suspended were frank cervelli the catcher for the yanks and valdespin of the mets. Kind of blew me back as far as a slight shock could.

tigers were prepared, rangers were prepared. A-rod has not agreed to anything yet. Not sure he will
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Re: A-rod and the Sundance Kid

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 5th 2013, 3:04 pm

I just hate A-Rod..he is everything that is wrong with Baseball..him,Barry Bonds,Mark Mcguire,Sammy Sosa and Jose Canseco ruined this sport.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 5th 2013, 4:31 pm

Everth Cabrera though? It's just funny seeing a guy who's hit 9 home runs in his career get suspended for PED's. Rangers are in big trouble now. They lose their second best hitter and don't really have a replacement.

And fuck A-Rod, he's a bum

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on August 5th 2013, 5:28 pm

A-Rod needs to suck it up and deal with it. There is evidence of you using it, so just take it like a man. I'm sick of this guy, can't wait till he officially retires....

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 5th 2013, 6:26 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Everth Cabrera though? It's just funny seeing a guy who's hit 9 home runs in his career get suspended for PED's. Rangers are in big trouble now. They lose their second best hitter and don't really have a replacement.

my mom called him a bum and we were both shocked when she said it because, i dont know what it is about baseball but it forces it people or teams to be called bums
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 5th 2013, 7:13 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Everth Cabrera though? It's just funny seeing a guy who's hit 9 home runs in his career get suspended for PED's. Rangers are in big trouble now. They lose their second best hitter and don't really have a replacement.

my mom called him a bum and we were both shocked when she said it because, i dont know what it is about baseball but it forces it people or teams to be called bums

...ok?

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 5th 2013, 9:23 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

...ok?

like think about, what do you call anyone in any other sport? assholes, faggots, dicks, retards, etc.

in baseball you just become a bum
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 5th 2013, 10:28 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

...ok?

like think about, what do you call anyone in any other sport? assholes, faggots, dicks, retards, etc.

No I've called hockey players and football players and basketball players bums too

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 5th 2013, 10:55 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

...ok?

No I've called hockey players and football players and basketball players bums too

must be a canadian thing. the only time i here the word "bum" in sports is people talking about baseball
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum