Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Steam Summer Sale!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 20th 2013, 9:46 am

I would, I didn't cause I don't have 35 dollars to spend on it now....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 20th 2013, 9:49 am

Hurp or anyone else, how is sim city 4? I had heard some things where EA dropped the ball on it. Is it good at all. Its 5.99 on steam and am in to sim type games.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 20th 2013, 11:26 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Hurp or anyone else, how is sim city 4? I had heard some things where EA dropped the ball on it. Is it good at all. Its 5.99 on steam and am in to sim type games.

No Sim City 4 is the one that was released in 2003 lol. And I bought Skyrim

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  tubbs51 on July 21st 2013, 4:37 pm

What Hurp said.

The one that was just released is unnumbered and isnt on steam. And simcity 4 is really good. In my opinion its better than the new one but its also much more difficult compared to the latest simcity. the game doesnt hold your hand at all really. you get lobbed inthere and told to make a city and thats it where as with the newer one it notifies you when the slightest thing happens.

if Simcity 4 is $5 get it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 21st 2013, 5:32 pm

tubbs51 wrote:What Hurp said.

The one that was just released is unnumbered and isnt on steam. And simcity 4 is really good. In my opinion its better than the new one but its also much more difficult compared to the latest simcity. the game doesnt hold your hand at all really. you get lobbed inthere and told to make a city and thats it where as with the newer one it notifies you when the slightest thing happens.

if Simcity 4 is $5 get it.

I did, so far I like it, but haven't gotten too far into it yet. I went through all the turtorials and still feel lost lol.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 21st 2013, 6:51 pm

Ok, so I just gave in and bought Fallout NV and GTA 4 for 5.00 each. I couldn't resist, plus I need a long in depth game to hold me over till the PS4 comes out Very Happy 

Crossing my fingers that my computer can handle them. Worse comes to worse I'll just adjust some settings to make them work...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 21st 2013, 11:01 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Ok, so I just gave in and bought Fallout NV and GTA 4 for 5.00 each. I couldn't resist, plus I need a long in depth game to hold me over till the PS4 comes out Very Happy 

Crossing my fingers that my computer can handle them. Worse comes to worse I'll just adjust some settings to make them work...

GTA 4 you might have a problem with. I know mine did. It kinda lagged when I was driving but once you adjust some of the graphics settings, everything will run fine.

BTW, I got Skyrim. It's alright but I dunno, I don't feel it. I went into some place where I killed a bunch of guys, then I ran into a giant ass spider and was like "nope don't want this. DO NOT WANT!" It killed me then it put me back like 10 minutes so I had to do all that shit over again. I quit after that

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 22nd 2013, 7:45 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Ok, so I just gave in and bought Fallout NV and GTA 4 for 5.00 each. I couldn't resist, plus I need a long in depth game to hold me over till the PS4 comes out Very Happy 

Crossing my fingers that my computer can handle them. Worse comes to worse I'll just adjust some settings to make them work...

GTA 4 you might have a problem with. I know mine did. It kinda lagged when I was driving but once you adjust some of the graphics settings, everything will run fine.

BTW, I got Skyrim. It's alright but I dunno, I don't feel it. I went into some place where I killed a bunch of guys, then I ran into a giant ass spider and was like "nope don't want this. DO NOT WANT!" It killed me then it put me back like 10 minutes so I had to do all that shit over again. I quit after that

Lol, yeah it takes a little while to get into. I usually made it a habit to save early and often in that game. Especially before every major event. Once you start leveling up it gets better.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  tubbs51 on July 23rd 2013, 4:14 am

Skyrim can be an unforgiving game also. Just wait til you get random dragon encounters. You'll punch yourself in anger at times but its a good game.

Plus Workshop on steam for Skyrim is awesome. So much good shit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam Summer Sale!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum