Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Last of Us

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  S on June 25th 2013, 8:38 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh man, you're about to get shot by the girl!

OH MAN JESUS CAME BACK AND HEALED THEM ALL! PRAISE THE LORD!
pfft

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 25th 2013, 10:49 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh man, you're about to get shot by the girl!

OH MAN JESUS CAME BACK AND HEALED THEM ALL! PRAISE THE LORD!
pfft

No but the ending is kinda like "fuck you I want more!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  S on June 25th 2013, 10:51 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh man, you're about to get shot by the girl!

OH MAN JESUS CAME BACK AND HEALED THEM ALL! PRAISE THE LORD!
pfft

No but the ending is kinda like "fuck you I want more!"
I see what you guys are talking about how you get attached to the characters

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 25th 2013, 11:34 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh man, you're about to get shot by the girl!

OH MAN JESUS CAME BACK AND HEALED THEM ALL! PRAISE THE LORD!
pfft

No but the ending is kinda like "fuck you I want more!"
I see what you guys are talking about how you get attached to the characters

You'll fully understand how awesome it is that you're attached at the end of the game

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  S on June 25th 2013, 11:42 pm

WTF IS THIS GAME OF THRONES MAN OMG

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  S on June 26th 2013, 12:15 am

My nigga still alive *wipes tear*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  MaddMatter on June 26th 2013, 10:26 am

Stephen wrote:My nigga still alive *wipes tear*

I take it he got shot by the girl.

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  S on June 26th 2013, 10:46 am

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:My nigga still alive *wipes tear*

I take it he got shot by the girl.
yeah but he aight

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  S on June 26th 2013, 7:53 pm

Just beat it. God that was great

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last of Us

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum