Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Video Game delema

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 12:06 am

Sony just ended Microsofts gaming career....o m g

$399 folks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 11th 2013, 12:07 am

Because Matt is asleep or something let me sum up the sony conference

Xbox

-No Used Game Fees
-399
-Everything
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 1:07 am

Ps4 > Xbox thats about.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  Browns on June 11th 2013, 1:28 am


Gahdamn
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 1:37 am



LOOOL

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 11th 2013, 7:32 am

Microsoft just got their ass handed to them on a golden platter, I'm loving it :-) see Microsoft, this is what happens when you screw the gaming community.


My only fear now is that it's not cheaply built or has a bunch of bug, you know? "You get what you pay for"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  TRU11 on June 11th 2013, 7:43 am

Browns wrote:
Gahdamn

awww skeet skeet skeet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
TRU11

Posts : 877
Street Cred : 25
Join date : 2011-04-16
Location : amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 11:36 am

Well heres sonys negative. You have to have ps + to play online. Not really surprised by this. Ps plus is cheaper than live

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  MaddMatter on June 11th 2013, 11:38 am

Stephen wrote:Well heres sonys negative. You have to have ps + to play online. Not really surprised by this. Ps plus is cheaper than live



So I have to pay to play online? That's fucking lame.
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 11:50 am

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:Well heres sonys negative. You have to have ps + to play online. Not really surprised by this. Ps plus is cheaper than live



So I have to pay to play online? That's fucking lame.
It'll be worth it for the quality of online. It worked for Microsoft

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 11:55 am

The Division

This is online


Destiny
This is also online

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  MaddMatter on June 11th 2013, 12:00 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:Well heres sonys negative. You have to have ps + to play online. Not really surprised by this. Ps plus is cheaper than live



So I have to pay to play online? That's fucking lame.
It'll be worth it for the quality of online. It worked for Microsoft


Yeah my buddy said it was $50 for the year. I guess it's not to bad. I think it's to help keep the price of the system down so they can take out Xbox.
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 12:19 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:Well heres sonys negative. You have to have ps + to play online. Not really surprised by this. Ps plus is cheaper than live



So I have to pay to play online? That's fucking lame.
It'll be worth it for the quality of online. It worked for Microsoft


Yeah my buddy said it was $50 for the year. I guess it's not to bad. I think it's to help keep the price of the system down so they can take out Xbox.
yeah exactly

Looks likes games are still 60 http://www.gamestop.com/ps4

I guess gamestop isn't shipping ps4 solo but I guess thats a good idea becuz why buy a console and not get a game lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 12:24 pm

Anyone else jizz during the bf4 multiplayer



64 players on console omgg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  MaddMatter on June 11th 2013, 12:34 pm

Welp. 12/16/13

Matt will spend roughly $650 on a PS4, warranty, and a couple games.


Maybe. lol
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 12:55 pm

LOOLLL


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  MaddMatter on June 11th 2013, 1:02 pm

avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 11th 2013, 2:19 pm

well the fact games stay 60 bucks is pretty cool
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 11th 2013, 6:18 pm

So I'm looking to pre-order from best buy a PS4. To anyone who has pre-ordered from there, do you have to put down the whole amount, or do you wait and they charge you when it ships?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 11th 2013, 6:20 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So I'm looking to pre-order from best buy a PS4. To anyone who has pre-ordered from there, do you have to put down the whole amount, or do you wait and they charge you when it ships?

most places like amazon, best buy, game stop, etc are almost always full price.

EXTRA:

Here is a video of the interface of the ps4. the demo they showed looked WAY WAY WAY more fluid than the xbox one

EDIT: i forgot the link (dumbass) http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-ps4s-interface-functionality-shown-in-leaked-video
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 11th 2013, 6:45 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So I'm looking to pre-order from best buy a PS4. To anyone who has pre-ordered from there, do you have to put down the whole amount, or do you wait and they charge you when it ships?

most places like amazon, best buy, game stop, etc are almost always full price.

EXTRA:

Here is a video of the interface of the ps4. the demo they showed looked WAY WAY WAY more fluid than the xbox one

EDIT: i forgot the link (dumbass) http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-ps4s-interface-functionality-shown-in-leaked-video

Amazon doesn't charge you until it ships, I've pre-ordered a bunch of things from them. I would order it from there, but I'm always kind of worried about expensive electronics shipping through the mail. I'd rather pick it up myself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  MaddMatter on June 11th 2013, 6:46 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So I'm looking to pre-order from best buy a PS4. To anyone who has pre-ordered from there, do you have to put down the whole amount, or do you wait and they charge you when it ships?

most places like amazon, best buy, game stop, etc are almost always full price.

EXTRA:

Here is a video of the interface of the ps4. the demo they showed looked WAY WAY WAY more fluid than the xbox one

EDIT: i forgot the link (dumbass) http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-ps4s-interface-functionality-shown-in-leaked-video

Amazon doesn't charge you until it ships, I've pre-ordered a bunch of things from them. I would order it from there, but I'm always kind of worried about expensive electronics shipping through the mail. I'd rather pick it up myself.
From my experiences at work. Yes. You should be worried.
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  S on June 11th 2013, 6:47 pm

So I can find love via PS4? Sweet

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 11th 2013, 6:51 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So I'm looking to pre-order from best buy a PS4. To anyone who has pre-ordered from there, do you have to put down the whole amount, or do you wait and they charge you when it ships?

most places like amazon, best buy, game stop, etc are almost always full price.

EXTRA:

Here is a video of the interface of the ps4. the demo they showed looked WAY WAY WAY more fluid than the xbox one

EDIT: i forgot the link (dumbass) http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-ps4s-interface-functionality-shown-in-leaked-video

Amazon doesn't charge you until it ships, I've pre-ordered a bunch of things from them. I would order it from there, but I'm always kind of worried about expensive electronics shipping through the mail. I'd rather pick it up myself.
From my experiences at work. Yes. You should be worried.

I ordered a laptop from amazon and it was fine when I got it. Though after about a year and a half my hard drive went up and I had video card issues. To this day I still wonder if it was just a faulty sony laptop, or if there was some damage done during shipment than I couldn't see.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 11th 2013, 6:57 pm

They charge you when it releases, they place an authorization on your card- message for anyone wondering

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for contacting BestBuy!

For pre-orders online it charge you the full amount. Should you want to make a partial payment please go to your nearest local BestBuy stores or you may give us a call at 888-237-8289 to pre-order the PS4. We're sorry but currently on this product pre-ordering online entails paying the full amount. However you will not be charged yet. We will only place an authorization on your account , you will only be charged once the item has been released and fulfilled.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Mercy
Best Buy Customer Care Team


Needless to say I'm keeping this email incase they happen to come back on me...

I'm pre-ordering this and Destiny Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game delema

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum