Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Xbox One Announcement

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 22nd 2013, 1:47 am

eh, the 3 links i posted all point to ps4 being way better. even the dudes in the one link are like...

"ok right now, what you buying?"
"oh, ps4, hands down. xbox one has nothing"

as long as ps4 online is free and shit, ill keep xbox 360 without xbox live.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  Pintsizedjark on May 22nd 2013, 2:24 pm

EPICx69 wrote:eh, the 3 links i posted all point to ps4 being way better. even the dudes in the one link are like...

"ok right now, what you buying?"
"oh, ps4, hands down. xbox one has nothing"

as long as ps4 online is free and shit, ill keep xbox 360 without xbox live.

haha that's funny because I'd prefer "nothing" ... it's the shit they keep adding that makes me not want to get it

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 22nd 2013, 4:04 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:eh, the 3 links i posted all point to ps4 being way better. even the dudes in the one link are like...

"ok right now, what you buying?"
"oh, ps4, hands down. xbox one has nothing"

as long as ps4 online is free and shit, ill keep xbox 360 without xbox live.

haha that's funny because I'd prefer "nothing" ... it's the shit they keep adding that makes me not want to get it

uh the used game fee, the inability to play xbox, xbox 360 games on the new console, the fact that more games are going to be kinect type shit is gay. i prefere a controller.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 22nd 2013, 5:35 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:eh, the 3 links i posted all point to ps4 being way better. even the dudes in the one link are like...

"ok right now, what you buying?"
"oh, ps4, hands down. xbox one has nothing"

as long as ps4 online is free and shit, ill keep xbox 360 without xbox live.

haha that's funny because I'd prefer "nothing" ... it's the shit they keep adding that makes me not want to get it

uh the used game fee, the inability to play xbox, xbox 360 games on the new console, the fact that more games are going to be kinect type shit is gay. i prefere a controller.

I guess this mean now I'll either keep my 360 if I get the ONE, or I'll sell everything of my 360 and games to put towards a ONE, if I decide to get it...

I don't think most of the hardcore games will be just Kinect, I think they will have Kinect integration like they do now

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 22nd 2013, 6:11 pm

They say you have to have Kinect for the xbox to work. Gay

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 22nd 2013, 6:24 pm



About sums it up

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  MaddMatter on May 22nd 2013, 6:35 pm

So what I'm getting from this thread, is that Xbox is pretty much done, according to you guys.


You know what I miss, Nintendo, to bad they went to shit after Gamecube. I miss playing Zelda and Mario.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 22nd 2013, 6:39 pm



Then there's this

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 22nd 2013, 7:15 pm

MaddMatter wrote:So what I'm getting from this thread, is that Xbox is pretty much done, according to you guys.


You know what I miss, Nintendo, to bad they went to shit after Gamecube. I miss playing Zelda and Mario.

I Know Crying or Very sad

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 22nd 2013, 7:17 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

About sums it up

Well from what I'm hearing, the every 24hrs connection is now false... But who knows, so many rumors flying around I don't know what to believe....

But anyway, what are they going to do if you don't connect it every 24hrs? Take away your rights to the system? They would have so many lawsuits and crap against them from people then....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 22nd 2013, 8:17 pm

So I'm also reading now, that to watch the Xbox TV, you need cable or satellite. So I could use it since I have satellite, but I would need to pay extra to have a direct tv box placed in my room, and even then, If I wanted to watch something different and my parents were watching tv, we would need a whole other satellite dish. I don't know if this still holds true, but awhile back we were told that if you ran off of one satellite dish to two boxes, one person couldn't watch something different, both boxes would play the same thing just to two tvs, so in the long run, this system is starting to look more and more worthless for me, because of having to lay out more and more extra money... So to really persuade me, and I mean REALLY, they better come out with some banging good games....

The more I think though, would it just be using the satellite connection? What I mean is, would it matter what someone else was watching if it would be going through the satellite box through to the xbox? Would you be watching it through the xbox's connection or the satellite box connection? Anyone understand what I mean?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 22nd 2013, 8:24 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

About sums it up

Well from what I'm hearing, the every 24hrs connection is now false... But who knows, so many rumors flying around I don't know what to believe....

But anyway, what are they going to do if you don't connect it every 24hrs? Take away your rights to the system? They would have so many lawsuits and crap against them from people then....

Either way, that is one of the best GIF's I've ever seen

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  MaddMatter on May 22nd 2013, 8:59 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Then there's this

LMFAO it was almost like a song.

I swear they said TV 100 times, then I looked and the video was only 30 seconds old.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 22nd 2013, 9:39 pm

my xbox live runs up in july 13th...

needless to say, i will not be renewing, also. that was the craziest fucking gif ever. i loved it.

Sony probably watched the xbox release and said "oh-uh-ma-uh-gawhd.....we-a need to take out-a the shit they a-r-ready put in their system" (get it, cause they are asian)

what if the next gen of consoles suck ass and no one buys them? hypothetical for a second. xbox one appears to have pissed everyone off pretty much. wii-u appears to have pissed everyone off and i think only sold 55,000 consoles in the U.S. so far. what if PS4 is gay like wii-u and xbox one?

will a whole generation of consoles just take a shit and die? ps3 and xbox 360s continue chugging along?
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 22nd 2013, 9:47 pm

EPICx69 wrote:my xbox live runs up in july 13th...

needless to say, i will not be renewing, also. that was the craziest fucking gif ever. i loved it.

Sony probably watched the xbox release and said "oh-uh-ma-uh-gawhd.....we-a need to take out-a the shit they a-r-ready put in their system" (get it, cause they are asian)

what if the next gen of consoles suck ass and no one buys them? hypothetical for a second. xbox one appears to have pissed everyone off pretty much. wii-u appears to have pissed everyone off and i think only sold 55,000 consoles in the U.S. so far. what if PS4 is gay like wii-u and xbox one?

will a whole generation of consoles just take a shit and die? ps3 and xbox 360s continue chugging along?

We'll be forced to them anyways because they'll stop making games for PS3 and 360. You can try PC, but some games aren't on PC which sucks. I've learned PC is better if you like well running games that you can fuck around with. Online you'll just get raped. I got GTA4 the full collection for PC and you can mod it a bunch but I just don't have the best graphics card for it. You can mod Spongebob as your character but it doesn't work for me. But I can get Snoop Dogg and the Hulk

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 22nd 2013, 10:05 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:my xbox live runs up in july 13th...

needless to say, i will not be renewing, also. that was the craziest fucking gif ever. i loved it.

Sony probably watched the xbox release and said "oh-uh-ma-uh-gawhd.....we-a need to take out-a the shit they a-r-ready put in their system" (get it, cause they are asian)

what if the next gen of consoles suck ass and no one buys them? hypothetical for a second. xbox one appears to have pissed everyone off pretty much. wii-u appears to have pissed everyone off and i think only sold 55,000 consoles in the U.S. so far. what if PS4 is gay like wii-u and xbox one?

will a whole generation of consoles just take a shit and die? ps3 and xbox 360s continue chugging along?

We'll be forced to them anyways because they'll stop making games for PS3 and 360. You can try PC, but some games aren't on PC which sucks. I've learned PC is better if you like well running games that you can fuck around with. Online you'll just get raped. I got GTA4 the full collection for PC and you can mod it a bunch but I just don't have the best graphics card for it. You can mod Spongebob as your character but it doesn't work for me. But I can get Snoop Dogg and the Hulk

yea, i have a steam account for my computer games. no way madden, ncaa, or any other real popular sports game would comeout on CPU because they could easily mod stuff like schedules, rosters, etc.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 22nd 2013, 10:32 pm

EPICx69 wrote:my xbox live runs up in july 13th...

needless to say, i will not be renewing, also. that was the craziest fucking gif ever. i loved it.

Sony probably watched the xbox release and said "oh-uh-ma-uh-gawhd.....we-a need to take out-a the shit they a-r-ready put in their system" (get it, cause they are asian)

what if the next gen of consoles suck ass and no one buys them? hypothetical for a second. xbox one appears to have pissed everyone off pretty much. wii-u appears to have pissed everyone off and i think only sold 55,000 consoles in the U.S. so far. what if PS4 is gay like wii-u and xbox one?

will a whole generation of consoles just take a shit and die? ps3 and xbox 360s continue chugging along?

Yeah, but if sony comes out as the complete opposite of xbox and is really good and caters to actual gamers, I will laugh so hard at microsoft after probably most of their fanbase moves to the PS4. If you go on the xbox forums its people complaining and yelling how the xbox one is going to suck and how stupid it is, or how people who have owned an xbox since it first came out are now leaning towards the PS4 now after seeing the xbox reveal. Its hilarious, but sad Laughing Its almost as if Microsoft isn't interested in gaming consoles anymore (its no secret that the xbox division is one of the weakest at Microsoft) so they are making a console they know no one will like just so it can fail and they have an excuse...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 22nd 2013, 10:35 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:my xbox live runs up in july 13th...

needless to say, i will not be renewing, also. that was the craziest fucking gif ever. i loved it.

Sony probably watched the xbox release and said "oh-uh-ma-uh-gawhd.....we-a need to take out-a the shit they a-r-ready put in their system" (get it, cause they are asian)

what if the next gen of consoles suck ass and no one buys them? hypothetical for a second. xbox one appears to have pissed everyone off pretty much. wii-u appears to have pissed everyone off and i think only sold 55,000 consoles in the U.S. so far. what if PS4 is gay like wii-u and xbox one?

will a whole generation of consoles just take a shit and die? ps3 and xbox 360s continue chugging along?

Yeah, but if sony comes out as the complete opposite of xbox and is really good and caters to actual gamers, I will laugh so hard at microsoft after probably most of their fanbase moves to the PS4. If you go on the xbox forums its people complaining and yelling how the xbox one is going to suck and how stupid it is, or how people who have owned an xbox since it first came out are now leaning towards the PS4 now after seeing the xbox reveal. Its hilarious, but sad Laughing Its almost as if Microsoft isn't interested in gaming consoles anymore (its no secret that the xbox division is one of the weakest at Microsoft) so they are making a console they know no one will like just so it can fail and they have an excuse...

xbox is microsoft, i posted earlier that xbox cosole sales are 33% of microsoft sales, thats excluding the money they make from advertisements on the dashboard and everything else involved with it. no one buys windows phones and shit.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  TRU11 on May 23rd 2013, 4:26 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

About sums it up

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
TRU11

Posts : 877
Street Cred : 25
Join date : 2011-04-16
Location : amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum